size
Large
build
Medium
player

11-17-2018, 10:57 AM
Valkorion Agnivo
4 Years || Lawful Evil || Loner || Single

If you've been following along with Ignatius and his shenanigans, you very well know how this man is. Though he has the reputation as being this terrible, pup-slaughtering, sister-killing, psychopath and, though parts of that are completely true, he's not a psychopath. More like a sociopath. He's fully away that he is not a one-man army, no matter how much he wishes it otherwise. Valkorion is in need to others. He needs at least a few trustworthy souls to let into his inner circle. So, is anyone interested in becoming apart of his cliche?

What he's looking for:

A healer - You can't piss off the number of people he has and not expect to get hurt.

A right hand - He needs someone to help him out, of course!

A spy - He needs extra eyes in extra places.

A crazy devout - Because it would be fun to have someone who's obsessed with him and who would do anything for him, even though he isn't reciprocating those feelings.

Someone he cares for - Love is kind of a strong word for this guy, so we won't go that far as to use it, but who knows, maybe it can develop into that?

Someone else to pick on besides his brother - He's going to need someone else to beat up on so he can prepare for an eventual showdown.

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Remi

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
11-18-2018, 04:40 PM
I've got Remi who could fit a few of those roles. I'm hoping to build on her healing skill and she is the type to be especially eager to please, anxious, submissive, constantly seeking approval from others. So I can see her being intimidated into doing things like healing, spying ect.

Lücien

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

11-18-2018, 06:00 PM
Yes! I love it! If you’re free to toss up a thread I should be able to reply tonight! Anywhere in the south is fine!
Evil characters do evil things. Be warned, you thread with a psychopath; anything is possible.

Remi

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
11-18-2018, 07:07 PM
https://www.ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=25426

Here you go. :)

Lücien

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

11-24-2018, 05:53 PM
So, I've tossed Valkorion into a few threads and he has an open AW thread, but! I want moar! So, he's a quick update of what's happened:

He's kinda taking Remi in, maybe as a pet/slave/servant thing, still working that out. He's joining Ty's pack, not totally sure where he's going to end up rank-wise, and that'll be interesting! He's also come across the scent of his siblings and has had a run-in with Kirsi (which exactly what's happening is still up in the air)... So, is I'm just bumping this. :D
Evil characters do evil things. Be warned, you thread with a psychopath; anything is possible.

Honeyberry

gems
size
build
player
11-26-2018, 08:45 PM
Would you like for Valkorion to meet Honeyberry? She could be his naive little friend (cause she loves making friends with everyone) and could probably fit into one of those roles. Who knows, maybe it won't turn out, but I'd love to see what happens.

Lücien

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

11-27-2018, 09:26 AM
Sure! If you start up a thread and link me to it I will get to you likely this evening. :D