gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-18-2018, 12:34 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She’d ventured beyond the wall, large hides draped over her and Aelloshir’s backs, and tied in place with some of Ime’s rawhide ropes, loaned by Paladin with a smile as the primates had fastened a sort of harness around both the young woman and her mountain lion guardian. The Mandrill had fashioned a bunch of sets of pack saddles fit for a wolf, on which hides could be hooked with a full load to distribute weight over the wearer’s back.

Aurielle thought it ingenious and Ayodele was delighted with the new saddle her friend wore, and was leaping from Loshir to Aurielle, and back again, thrilled with the new game. Aurielle and Aelloshir tolerated the antics until Aurielle paused, ankle deep in snow, by a crevice she knew well.

It was a chilly morning, and she’d set out after her patrol before dawn. From the maw of the gaping slash in the ground, she could feel and see the heat escaping from the river of fire below. She didn’t need much coaxing to duck into the cave and descend into the red-toned shadows.

She was warming her paws, pack saddle and hides stacked off to the side, the hides half full of firewood, and gazing into the molten river, deep in thought. Loshir was back in the shadows, pale silver eyes watchfully gazing to the crevice mouth, and Ayodele was, as ever, toying with the young woman’s mane.

The Archangel had liberally applied her favored scents to mask the natural calling card her body still insisted upon leaking. It was a pleasing mix of vanilla and lavender with peppermint. Jasmine she had decided to leave to fresh flowers to roll in during the plentiful seasons.

She was a shimmering pool of snow, stretched out and stark against the dark stone, front-lit by the red tones of the lava she thawed out by. She was running through the ever present plans for the pack, and considering the festivals she intended to hold someday, the pack relations she’d already worked to form with Fyri, Abaven, and of course, Lirim. She still needed to track down Mask’s pack, and she’d caught wind of another pack forming on Boreas. By that time, though, she’d been gone long enough to want to hurry home instead of stopping to socialize.

A soft click of her tongue escaped her as her head cocked, eyes absently following the molten flow. She had every intention of holding an event between the packs her own was friendly with, and eventually one open to all the lands, loner and pack alike. It was a lot of work to plan out, and she hoped her fellow alphas were willing and eager to officiate them when the time came.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-20-2018, 01:47 PM
Song felt himself drawn to the place almost like a magnet, the warmth in contrast to the cold of the north most likely. His tall frame found its way over the cold land, and his eyes had caught sight of the molten river. With the cold of the night had had felt especially cold, his fur had not yet thickened to adjust to the colder weather of the north. He stood transfixed over the crevice for a long time, watching the liquid rock flow through slowly like a river of fire. He had never seen such an occurrence, and knew instinctively he did not want to get close. Even being so far away the warmth of the lava warmed his paws. The chill of the wind was a bit much though, and he felt himself moving again.

He sought out the mouth of a cavern, and found himself on the trail of another wolf. Too late to turn and leave he continued on into the cave. He didn’t feel threatened by whoever had found the cave first, he felt himself able to talk down any attackers, and those who would not he feared no fight. However as his eyes adjusted he’d make out the form of a maned she wolf. She seemed to have the same idea as he did, and lounged in the light of the river of fire.
”Excuse the intrusion, the wind was getting a bit cold and I needed to melt before continuing on.” His tones were polite, and he kept his head low. He wasn’t submissive, but he wanted her to know he wasn’t about to attack either.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

11-23-2018, 09:06 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

A scuff of claws on the stony cave floor turned the young woman’s head, and for a brief moment, she felt a pang of anxiety like a small blast from her early pup-hood. This was more or less related to her heat cycle, and the fact that the scent coming down on the breeze was masculine and healthy.

A tug on her mane reminded her that she wasn’t alone, even if Ayodele herself wouldn’t be any help in a fight. Aelloshir was lurking in the shadows, ready to step in if there was trouble, and the reminder of that fact relaxed her muscles.

As the male stepped into sight, he proved to be almost solely snowy white, save for the golden markings he bore under his blue eyes. He was large, of the same height as her father. And he carried himself with grace and good manners.

A brief chuckle answered his apology and she shook her head, long canines catching the light of the lava with a slight glint as she remarked, “It’s no issue. The cave is large enough for many, and I have no claim on it. It’d be quite horrible of me to deny someone entry to soothe cold paws.”

Her forelegs stretched slightly, toes spreading almost catlike before she relaxed and studied him anew, dipping her head and introducing, “I am Aurielle Adravendi, Archangel – or alpha – of Celestial, a pack in the west. This is Ayodele, and that,” She tipped her head toward the shadows, and Aelloshir reluctantly stepped forward into full view, a black shadow touched with the red and orange glow of the river of fire as he came to sit at her side, opposite from the male, “Is Aelloshir.”

The young woman finally shifted to sit up in a subtle rainbow shimmer of snowy white fur, glancing down as a braid the lemur had woven into her mane fell over one shoulder. “We were heading out to see what sources of firewood we could find, and this is always a pleasant spot to visit.”

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-11-2018, 06:13 PM
The Destruction couldn’t deny his company was pleasant enough in manners as well as on the eyes. He took his own moments to look her over as she recovered from his most unintentional surprise visit. Her fur shimmered magically in the light of the lava, and he was curious about the long flowing locks that framed her sculpted face. Her laugh like the peal of a bell as she welcomed him to join in warming himself by the liquid fire. Song watched her relax and he let himself do the same, lowering his tall frame to the floor as he inched his paws towards the heat.

She offered her name and title, alpha of her pack to the West of the great lands. His family mostly hailed from the eastern part of the continent, or so his mother had told him before he’d left. She also introduced her company, a primate playing with the long fur that tumbled down her shoulders was easy enough to see. Her larger companion let himself be seen as he shoulder out into the light of the lava. Song made a quick nod to the midnight companion before returning his gaze to Aurielle.

”The pleasure is mine,” He nodded his head to her. ”Song Destruction, world traveler.” She continued, adding what they were doing so far from her kingdom. ”My parents were born in these lands, I seek to find relatives that might still be scattered here.”

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

01-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

The great white male relaxed as she did, and she allowed her paws to cross neatly before her as she allowed herself to lower again, shifting to open her side more toward the heat of the lava and better face the man.

At his introduction, her ears perked with recognition, not only of his surname, but his first name. She dug through her memories, and struck upon a story her father had told her of his grandmother from the time she had led Valhalla, when she had made her first rounds of the packs that had ruled then, making her introductions. Was this man a relation to that particular story? Of an alphess in labor, and her great grandmother, a great healer, assisting in the labor? Or was he someone else?

She took in his features – in particular the gold markings on his face – as she hazarded, “I may have met one or two of your relatives. One was an elderly woman in Buffalo Knolls named Rhythm Destruction. The other is Shaye, the Alphess of Abaven. Would you happen to have an ancestress by the name of Song who led a pack in the east?”

Really, her curiosity refused to stay down and her features held a slight smile. She enjoyed history as much as her father did, and it was always a thrill to encounter connections to her great grandmother’s time.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-12-2019, 01:28 PM
Song watched as she crossed paws daintily, with all the grace of her highly born name. She held herself like the leader she was even while relaxed. Though as he spoke he didn't miss the keen looks she gave him, like she was thinking deeply about his name. Had he found a clue in this young woman? She did begin to speak, having met a couple of his relatives already. However the names weren’t quite as familiar to him. He was surprised to know his kin still ruled in the east.

Aurielle was quite eager to question his family history, and he didn’t mind divulging the information. He let himself wear a similar amused grin. ”I haven’t met either of the former two women, but you’re probably speaking of my grandmother.” And the story of the birth was that of his mother’s litter. He’d been conceived late in his parent’s lives, he would never see the pair of them again. How closely were their families intertwined? He wasn’t aware of her surname, but that wasn’t entirely unexpected he’d only been in these lands the shorter part of a season.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

03-01-2019, 11:09 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

His response brought a brief smile to her pale features and she nodded slowly, head tilting as she studied him further before asking lightly, “So, World Traveler, what sights and smells have you experienced, if I may be so bold as to give in to my curiosity?”

The light of an eager willingness to learn glinted in her gradated eyes as she gave her tail a well-practiced flick that sent the whole wealth of long tail hair flowing over the stone floor to gather almost neatly at her side, save for several errant strands that refused to conform and lay apart in silky strands of shimmering snow.

Ayodele eyed the tail hair but resisted, knowing her companion had her hair where she wanted it. Instead, the nimble fingers found another lock of mane and idly plaited it, though the lemur was clearly interested to hear of the massive white wolf’s adventures in the wider world should he be willing to share any stories.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-02-2019, 02:40 PM
He watched as her pearlescent fur glinted in the light of the liquid fire. He’d not seen any quite as elegant as her in his travels, and being in her presence felt like a bit of a privilege. He didn’t often bump elbows with those of such a high rank, but he enjoyed her rather down to earth personality. She asked him of his travels, and he felt a bit guilty of not being able to offer her much information.

He shook his head, ”I honestly haven’t seen too much to note.” Song started, being truthful. ”I started in the lands of Dimenticato, a quiet peaceful place. Kind of sleepy land that holds the pack of Ahlon, where I was born.” He told her of his home lands with ease. ”I visited the mangroves in the east briefly, where my grandmother once ruled.” He didn’t have much to tell her about that adventure, he’d met the woman Thorne and the two of them had enjoyed a hunt together. ”Now I head North to see what else I might find.”

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

03-02-2019, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 03:42 PM by Aurielle.)
Aurielle Adravendi

Regardless of how little Song had to tell about, she listened with her full attention—it was as if he were currently the most important being on earth, and an effect she shared with her father. That ability to listen fully. Her lips quirked in a quiet smile as he spoke of his beginning and birthplace, and for a moment, she thought back to her very earliest pup-hood, where all had been right in her world.

When he finished she mused quietly, then said, “I was raised from the moment I could speak and understand, to lead. My twin and I had a wonderful start to our pup-hood. Our mother was a healer, Solveiga. A truly kind, goodhearted woman. My brother took after her. He never once begrudged my being the firstborn. He wishes only to follow and make others well and happy.”

Even with all her training, she couldn’t have hidden the soft note of sadness as she spoke of her mother and brother, or the echo of the emotion on her features—she could blame the season on that, right?

“I spent my entire childhood behind my pack’s walls. I don’t regret that in the slightest.”

A brief grin flickered over her lips as her head cocked, keen gradated blue eyes studying him again. “My pack-lands are surrounded, nearly on all sides, by deserts and arid, dry lands. It does make me wonder how I may make expanding someday worthwhile, and worth the risk, but if ever you happen by the Vericona Plains or Druid’s Moor in the west of Boreas, I would welcome a visit. Friends are always a good thing to have.”

Her head tipped further as she asked, “What were the lands you were born in like, in terms of the land itself?”

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-08-2019, 03:48 PM
While he would have said his topic of conversation was rather dull, Aurielle's attention was firmly his. Her demeanor conveyed a level of respect that he hoped he mirrored. As he finished she continued, offering him a trip back in time. She was raised as a young pup to lead, something Song had little interest in. He had a suspicion that he would have gotten along well with her brother as well.

He didn't miss the longing in her voice either, the sadness of reminiscing old times. He could understand. The time he had with his parents was over, and he could miss childhood all he wanted but he knew those days would never return.

He smiled at her offer as she described her childhood home. It seemed much different from where he'd grown up. Athlon was nestled in a place much like eastern boreas.

"I appreciate the invitation." He made sure to tell her before answering her question. "I come from a lush land. It's always green and there are scenic waterfalls and overlooks everywhere. Paradise. Like I said though, it is a sleepy land and I felt I needed... more of a challenge in life."

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

03-26-2019, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 11:18 PM by Aurielle.)
Aurielle Adravendi

The young Archangel’s smile widened at his acceptance of her invitation, and the smile held as she listened to his more detailed description of his land of birth, a soft chuckle escaping as he admitted the need for more of a challenge in life.

“Well, life can certainly hold up to that need around here. I ended up fighting a tiger as a yearling. Normally, I would have left such a big cat alone, but he had me cornered and I thought… well. Perhaps he was behind some disappearances of our pack members. He seemed quite willing to eat wolves. If it wasn’t for Amos and Aelloshir, I likely would have been his dinner.”

She nodded to the scarring on her left shoulder, left behind by the big cat in the struggle. Her fur fell in such a way that one might miss the scars unless they looked hard enough or actually swept a paw against the grain of her coat.

She shifted her weight, hind end canting to the side and her hind legs stretching out in a position reminiscent of a feline at rest, paws still neatly crossed before her as the rest of her frame remained regally upright.

“If you ever have need of interesting places to see, there’s a land string connecting the two continents of Boreas and Auster, made up of this beautiful shimmering white sand. It’s quite a sight to see, and you never know what you might find while digging for seafood.” There was a hint of mischief and memory in her voice as she grinned at the male, a spark of adventure in her eyes.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-27-2019, 03:55 PM
Song told her honestly his reasoning for leaving, he wanted more of a challenge. He loved Ahlon and his mother and father, but he was a young man. He had to get out and see the world for himself. To make his own mistakes and experience his own adventures. The Destruction didn’t feel like he could really stretch his wings in his homeland.

Aurielle answered with amusement, but her following tale mentioned tigers and a near death experience. That was exactly the kind of thing he had come here searching for. He grinned at the thought and hoped that she didn’t interpret it as him being amused at her almost becoming tiger chow.

He couldn’t make out the scar on her shoulder with the dim light, but he didn’t doubt it was there. Tigers were no joke, especially by yourself. She continued after she shifted her weight, telling him about an interesting place she had explored and ate at. Song wasn’t a big fan of harvesting out of the ocean, he was more of a red meat kind of guy. However, he was sure the place she spoke of was incredible with out the meal.

”I bet you fit in perfectly.” He mused with a bit of a chuckle as he took in her shimmering fur again.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

03-29-2019, 04:53 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Song’s remark about her fitting in brought a soft bark of laughter from her jaws as she grinned at him, amused. “I certainly have the fur for it.” She admitted cheerfully, tail tapping beside her on the stony floor of the cave.

She had relaxed fully, mind distracted from the fact of her season – mercifully – by the easy chatter and the pleasant making of a new friend. And a friend she knew Song would be—a good one. She had the same sense about him as she had gotten with Rhythm—that he was a trustworthy, kind individual. And any wolf that befriended him would have a friend for life, unless they seriously messed up on their end…

“I do wonder what the winter holds… My second was planning on holding our first bear hunt this season.” She mused this aloud, mind momentarily turning from the conversation to her plans of the future, and what needed to be done before Winter set in. A bear pelt would go a long way toward making everyone’s dens a bit warmer.

Her eyes turned back to the male and she smiled, adding, “As crazy as it sounds, the benefits well may be worth the risks.”

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-31-2019, 08:21 PM
Her presence was easy to be in, and the both of them had fully relaxed. She agreed with him amusedly, adding a smile as they spoke about the sparkling sand. Aureielle went on to muse about the winter and what it might bring with it. The bear hunt excited him, his ears perking as she told him about it. Of course he agreed with her as well, it was dangerous but the rewards were plentiful.

”One day I’d like to participate.” He mused softly as his features turned to look back outside. He sighed softly, he had warmed at this point. ”Now I think it's come time to start moving again.” When he first entered the cave he hadn’t planned on staying for long. ”It was good to meet you though.” He gave her and her companions a quick nod. ”Until next time Aurielle.”

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

04-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

His desire to participate in a bear hunt brought a grin of pleasure to her features, and she nodded.

“You’re more than welcome to join us—I’ll let you have a share of the meat to do what you wish with any time you join and we celebrate success. Just let the pack know I invited you if I don’t happen to be leading that particular charge.”

Alas, all enjoyable things must end eventually, and the time came that Song was ready to take his leave. She shifted back to her haunches, smiling warmly at the male and nodding. “I enjoyed meeting you as well, and I do hope we meet again. Travel safely, Song Destruction.”

Er eyes sifted to Aelloshir and Ayodele, the former tipping his head toward the exit, stating he was keen to head out on their original mission now, and she nodded, rising to her paws and stretching the stiffness from her muscles before she turned to the saddlebags, allowing Song to head on his way.

He certainly was someone she hoped to meet again.

-End-