ardent

Gettin' You Home

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2014, 12:54 PM

After being carried from the Gambit Briar, Exodus wanted to get down and walk on his own. He wanted to show others his strength through his weakness, he may have been a blind pup but he wouldn't let others judge him by it.

He had agreed to come home with Othello, hoping his mother would come back for him but he was willing to stay with the woman a while. If only he knew that his mother wouldn't be coming back.

After Othello had let him down from her back, he had gently grabbed onto the hairs of her tail for guidance. He had never been anywhere without his mother, she normally pushed him the right direction. He trusted this woman enough to take him someplace safe, and that's what she would do. His eyes saw nothing but the white light of her fur in front of him, and soon she would stop, his body bumping into the hocks of her back legs. They had come to her den, but he wasn't aware that he would be staying with other wolves besides her until the scent would fill his nose.

(OOC: I'd just like to post with him some more, so I'm starting an intro thread. If eve has a problem with the little bit of power play, let me know. I'll change it ^^)

"Talk"
'Think'

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-11-2014, 02:08 PM

She had finally got the small pup to come home with her, and as she let him down she couldn't help but giggle when he latched onto her tail. Looking over her shoulder, she couldn't help but notice just how darling he truly was. Focusing on their journey, she let out a little bark as she neared the den. She was unsure if Scorpion was around, although he hadn't been wandering too far away with the pups being around. She wondered where the little bundles were now, she wanted him to meet them. Othello didn't know how they would handle it, but she knew that they would be friendly, they were good pups.

Coming to a pause outside of the den, the pale dame turned around to look at Exodus. "This is where we sleep darling, this is where you will be staying for now." She was sure to add the last part in, since he was still dead set on finding his mother. Biting her lip, she hoped that the little ones wouldn't bring that up. She was unsure how this little beast would handle things like that.