Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-02-2018, 12:13 AM

Senka was stone cold sober. In other words it wasn't a good day for her. Apparently she'd managed to pick the one path through Boreas that was devoid of traders selling the products she wanted the most. Couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting someone selling jewelry or pottery or useful shit of some stripe. But fermented goods? The last trader she'd approached had acted as if she'd asked to piss in his mouth. "Mead," he'd gasped distastefully, "Attracts an unsavory crowd." She'd politely told him what she thought of his opinion and managed to walk away without breaking anything or anyone. So there was a silver lining to her sobriety.

A half rotted donkey carcass laying sprawled half in, half out of a tar pit managed to attract Senka's attention. She wandered over to it and stopped just shy of stepping on its slack-jawed face. "You look how I feel, buddy. Rough day in the pasture? No, no, no. Lemme guess. Trouble with the missus. Naw, don't tell me you just can't find any booze either."

Amused by this one sided conversation, but fully aware of the weirdness of it, Senka plopped down in front of the carcass. She huffed and allowed her gaze to wander over her surroundings. She'd do anything for a change of pace. Or a drink. Whichever she could get her paws on.

Consider all of Senka's threads M rated for language.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-03-2018, 09:02 PM

West wasn’t usually a direction he traveled in, but he’d thought a few days outside of pack lands would do him well. He’d been working hard, and under the pretense of exploration and knowledge he’d decided to take a mini vacation. Shaye seemed to be in full support, especially when he’d promised only a few days. His travels had brought him to some interesting places, but what was most impressive so far was the tar pits. They seemed to attract no end to different animals.

From the mighty moose to tiny rodents he’d feasted on a few of the fresher carcasses, though the one he’d found most interesting was the donkey. Rhyme had seen it from a distance and wanted a better look. He drew more near, not realizing until it was too late there was a wolf laying next to its body. Rhyme didn’t want to look too foolish so he offered her a polite smile as he approached the long dead creature. "What makes them come so close, you think?"
""

Senka

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-29-2018, 12:49 AM

Without moving much Senka canted her head to the side and eyed Rhyme out of the corner of her eye. My, he was a tall handsome thing. No doubt the ladies all threw themselves at him. She was willing to bet he never missed a chance to go to sleep warm, tingly and wrapped around someone else. The thought amused her and the corners of her mouth rose a little in a sardonic smile.

"Stupidity, maybe. Dumb curiosity. It's not like this place isn't full of warning signs, but look at us: we're still right here where the danger is," she said with a shrug.

Consider all of Senka's threads M rated for language.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-29-2018, 06:35 PM

Rhyme didn’t miss her side eye him, but it wasn’t like one who thought she might be in danger. He chuckled inwardly as he let himself look her over, the subtle bits of ember and coal that wrapped her body. She smiled lightly at his words and answered much more honestly than he would have wanted. They were dumb beasts. Maybe one or two thought they were going to water, others the tantalizing grasses just out of reach. He moved his attention to the middle of the pool, not even thinking he might be one to die in the tar. Rhyme tried to stifle a morbid chuckle.

"I usually like to think myself smarter than a donkey." He kicked at the bloating carcass absentmindedly. "Though I can’t deny curiosity brought be down here." Rhyme managed to mention as he looked back towards her. "I didn’t mean to intrude either, didn’t see you at first." He said with a shrug as he apologized.
""