size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
12-02-2018, 09:34 PM

It was in the middle of the night when she woke. It wasn't abnormal that sleep hadn't been easy, in fact there was times she couldn't sleep at all at night. Although she had always simply stayed in the makeshift dens, watching her brother and uncle sleep and just getting lost within her thoughts. Tonight though she was getting antsy. She felt that both males were in a deep enough sleep that she could slip out. They were well within the pack borders so stepping out of the den would do no harm. Her uncle had seemed a lot more relaxed after getting here so she felt it would be a safe thing to do. She just needed some air and space to think. Quietly she got up and carefully stepped over the sleeping forms of her two remaining family. After getting over them she quietly moved out of the den into the crisp cool autumn night.

The crickets were still very much alive as they were when the night was young. It had at first driven her nuts, but now it's becoming part of her everyday life. Looking around she studied her surroundings before trotting a ways away from the den. She sighed as she took in the sights and sounds. She wasn't that far from the den, maybe about 10 yards before she settled down into a sit and looked up at the clear night sky. Her eyes looked to the stars and looked to the moon and she just let all the thoughts within her mind fall away, using the sounds of the crickets to drive everything else out.

She closed her eyes just letting everything melt away as she relaxed fully enjoying her idea of sneaking out of the den.

"Actaea Talk", & 'Actaea Think"

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-12-2018, 12:12 PM

He'd been in a somewhat fitful sleep. He kept dreaming about the day he had returned home to find that the pack was gone. His father. His mother. His other siblings. Everyone. He often woke up from those dreams, and tonight was one such night. Except for tonight...coyotes had been thrown into the mix. The way they surrounded his old den with his sister inside. He kept thinking about that day. Had he and his uncle not arrived when they did, she wouldn't be here. Granted, he didn't get to fight them off because he was too young, but the way they acted and appeared in his dreams...they sent shivers up his spine. He hadn't noticed right away when his sister slipped out, but when his dreams eventually stirred him awake, he noticed that she wasn't there. He lied there for a few minutes. Crimson gaze moving between his uncle and the entrance to their makeshift den. He was glad they had a place to rest in peace, but even with the chance of peaceful sleep, he still couldn't shake the feelings of apprehension and like he still ought to sleep with one eye open.

Yawning, he quietly got up and carefully slipped past his uncle and made his way outside. Shaking the debris off his coat, he searched the darkness for his sister and headed over to her when he spotted her. She wasn't too far away, which was good because then nothing bad could happen to her. But they were safe in Abaven, right? Which meant nothing bad would happen to her...or so he hoped. He figured the other pack members would keep an eye out for them since they were still so young, but he didn't know them well enough to know that for sure. "Taea, you alright?" He asked in a low voice as he came to sit beside her.

"Speak"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

12-18-2018, 09:14 PM

She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the crickets and an owl, letting the melody soothe her mind and burn out the rest of her thoughts. The crickets were often a wonderful distraction from her thoughts and she found if she focused on their songs she could easily clear her mind. She was still finding herself thinking about what had happened and the emotions that came with it bubbling within her. She couldn't understand why? There was to many questions and the fact that she would never get answers she felt she couldn't truly let go. She had been a daddy's girl and she just couldn't understand why he would just up and leave her. And her mother? Where had she gone and why hadn't she took her along?

She sighed shaking her head lightly before opening her eyes to look around. She couldn't dwell on it, but the cricket distraction was not helping tonight. Her brother's concerned words were a welcome distraction and she turned her head to look at her larger sibling. Being around Uncle they hadn't talked about things, but maybe it was good that they didn't. She knew Ignis had to be feeling just as upset over it all as she did. She gave a small smirk towards her brother which was her 'smile'.

"I'm fine, just couldn't sleep. I hope I didn't disturb your sleep," she said.

"Actaea Talk", & 'Actaea Think"

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
01-12-2019, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 04:36 PM by Ignis.)
"Talk" Walk

She turned to him and smirked. He knew that was her way of smiling, but he also knew it wasn't really a true smile. He couldn't blame her though. There wasn't much to smile about these days...though things started to look up, he just wasn't sure. Ruina, after all, had been the home they were born into. And it was gone before they were even a year old. What if the same thing happened here? The thought made him feel melancholic...and he wasn't quite sure how to process that. Luckily for him, his sister distracted him from the thought and he gladly took the opportunity to be drawn away from his thoughts for the time being.

"Are you kidding? You could wake the whole pack with the way you try to sneak around!" A sly grin creased his lips, then he shook his head. "I'm kidding, sis. No, you didn't wake me up. I couldn't sleep and you couldn't either, I can tell." Obviously. She was sitting right here. He just liked to try and tease her sometimes, he knew it was his way of distracting them from the things they were better off not thinking about right now.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

01-22-2019, 09:00 PM

His teasing words made her laugh a little then roll her eyes in a playful manner.

"At least I do a better job then you, you would wake all of boreas," she teased.

He then went on to say he was kidding, that she hadn't woke him and like her simply couldn't sleep. Well right now they couldn't go back, both of then would get horribly bored if they couldn't sleep and would risk waking their uncle.

"Well I guess we both are in the same boat then," she said. "Wanna do some exploring? We won't wake Uncle that way."

She asked looking to him. She really wanted to explore, but she didn't want to do it alone. Her brother was here and she would feel a lot better if he would come with her. Plus they would get some time together, away from uncle and maybe make some great discoveries.

speech action

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

01-23-2019, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2019, 01:08 PM by Ignis.)
"Talk" Walk

"At least I do a better job then you, you would wake all of boreas," He couldn't help but laugh at that, "Yeah, you're right. I mean, if I can't sleep then why should anyone else amirite?" He grinned, pearly white teeth flashing in the moonlight. He sat back and rocked on his haunches for a moment when his sister spoke again, one ear tilted towards her direction as he listened. Exploring did sound like fun. What else were they supposed to do if they couldn't go back to sleep? He nodded as he stood up. "Alright, let's do that. Lead the way!"

He waited until his sister started moving before following, and he wondered if they might find anything tonight. He had only really explored during the day, but at night everything looked different. He could hear rustling in the thickets here and there, and he chalked it down to other pack members, or nocturnal creatures like rats or something.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

02-01-2019, 09:37 PM

She laughed at his comment feeling like he would actually do that just to be funny. He then agreed to exploring and she smiled big, showing off her pearly whites into the night. She always had fun hanging out with her brother and at least this way they wouldn't disturb Uncle Ace from his sleep. They would be safe here in the pack territory as long as they stayed away from the border. He told her to lead the way and she got up and began leading the way through the night.

"One good thing is I don't hear coyotes around here. But I wonder what else is out here," she said glancing in his direction.

She then looked back around them before freezing as she spotted a pair of big eyes up in the tree close by. Staring up at the creature before it made a loud 'whoooo' sound. She looked to Ignis wondering what he thought.

"I've never seen that thing before," she said lowly, not wanting to spook it.

speech action