build
Light
player
Jewell
12-11-2018, 07:36 PM
current characters:

Tana Roselia

Female | 3 years | winter | emotionally taken | Abaven

Tana is my tiny little submissive girl. She recently has been taken in by Rhyme and started to study herbs in Abaven. She has a crush on Rhyme since he's the first to be truly nice to her.
Open to: violence, kidnapping, rape, meeting others, pack threads, skill threads, anything just hmu here or on discord

Not looking for: packs or love

Male | 1 year | autumn| no mate(bisexual) | loner
Ambrosio is my little kitten. He's a casanova type finding himself irrevocably attractive. He is also a bit or a politician, performing to stay on good terms with all packs and wanting to strike deals with them for safe passage through their lands and free hunting in them as well. He was raised by Leo and Carletta seing himself as both wolf and feline. He finds himself attracted to canines though. I'd like to see him break a few hearts and have a few flings.
Open to: meeting others, threads with pack wolves, helping others with their skills, romance(?)

Not looking for: violence, rape, packs

Female | 1 year | Autumn | no mate(straight) | loner
Cyclone is my Storm and chinook kid. She watched love destroy her father so she tends to believe love is impossible, which along with the fact that she is one of three sisters it means she doubts she will find true love. As such she might be a little promiscuous. She is in search of her mother and sister.
Looking for: anything

Not looking for: rape, violence

Male | 3 years | winter | no mate(bisexual) | loner
This is my Rhythm kid. Though he is unaware of his lineage he bears destruction lines and rhythm's colors. He is a slaver sent to retrieve or destroy the escaped slaves.
Looking for: violence, fathering litters(once he reaches 50 posts), threads with family/exslaves, romance, having his world shattered?, skill threads, meeting others

Not looking for: packs

Zuberi

Male | 2 years | summer | no mate(bisexual) | loner
My African wild dog. He is a casanova with a personality that makes him hard to describe.
Looking for: flings, meeting others, gathering litters(once he's at 50 posts), romance, skill threads, packs?

Not looking for: violence, rape

Don't see something or want to plot something in particular just hmu I'm usually down for anything.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-12-2018, 09:55 AM
vlad x hannibal - toss them into a thread and see what happens?
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-16-2018, 12:17 PM
@Karabear sounds fine to me as soon as he's accepted we can start one

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-02-2019, 06:28 AM
I need to grab me some Tana x Thys and Vlad x Thys slots!
I think it could be interesting for Thys to met Tana. It is in her morale code and her religion to not pry upon the weak as it brings misfortune and disease so she will be safe with her.
And with Vlad, my girl could seduce and flirt around and see what happens.
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Amun Ra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-02-2019, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 03:14 PM by Amun Ra.)
I can offer Amun Ra to meet Vladimir or Zuberi and see where it goes? Perhaps some romance if it works out? Don't wanna force anything though.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-02-2019, 03:19 PM
Vlad is on hold for now so until I know if he's a prisoner stuck in abaven or not he's kinda in purgatory

As for zuberi I'm down to thread him with amun ra fair warning tho he's not the kind to settle down if that's what ur wanting

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Amun Ra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-02-2019, 03:25 PM
(01-02-2019, 03:19 PM)Tana Wrote: Vlad is on hold for now so until I know if he's a prisoner stuck in abaven or not he's kinda in purgatory

As for zuberi I'm down to thread him with amun ra fair warning tho he's not the kind to settle down if that's what ur wanting

No need to settle down, just trying to get her to meet new woofers

Zuberi

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Ok would you like to start a thread I'll reply soon as I have his other post done