gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-12-2018, 11:40 AM
"Talk" Walk

They'd been here a few weeks now, and he was finally starting to settle in a bit. Their den was finished, and Ignis had spent a significant amount of time sculpting it out so that it was nice and roomy for the three of them, and making it feel like home. He wanted to do more to it, like excavating more...and maybe making cubby holes or something like that for him to store random things he found. Heck, maybe he could even surprise his sister with a space of her own to store her things, or maybe a little hideaway in there so she could get her own space if he got too annoying for her. He laughed to himself at that thought. While he was still a little unsure and reserved, he would eventually open up when he discovered more about his personality. He didn't have to feel like he was walking on eggshells like he felt in Ruina, where one wrong word or step meant getting his father mad. But his father wasn't here anymore, and thinking about him soured his mood.

Why do I even still care about that old bastard? He left us! Huffing, he turned his gaze to the scenery below. He was perched atop a large boulder overlooking the plains, the scent, and sounds of creatures he'd never seen before all around him. He swore he had seen a few giant worm looking things slithering around, but he didn't know what they were. Likewise, he could smell rabbits and saw the occasional ears sticking out of the grass as they wandered around. It was early enough, maybe he could grab a couple for breakfast or something? Then again, the thought of hunting alone in this strange place didn't sound too appealing...

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
12-18-2018, 10:18 PM

She was enjoying the more roomy den, noticing that someone had done some fine work making it bigger and a bit more roomy to comfortably fit their growing forms plus that of their uncle. It was feeling more like home and not a temporary thing and things were really looking a lot brighter since coming to Abaven. Ig and uncle were training, she now had a mentor that seemed eager to teach her, and best of all she was learning things she had once thought impossible. She still had the nagging, darkened thoughts of this all was too good to be true, that history would repeat itself and they would be abandoned once more.

She moved away from the den, heading into the plains. Moving along at an easy pace she tried her best to look over the tall grasses, but they were a lot taller then her. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do today, but she was thinking maybe it was time to explore the other two territories the pack held claim over. They were safe here as long as they stayed within the borders of the pack. So she would stay within the borders and she would explore, look for something interesting or eye catching. She did spot something eye catching, a familiar form sitting upon a rock up ahead with his back facing her. She smirked for a moment before moving forward to the rock and climbing up on it beside him.

"What are you doing up here Ig," she asked her brother while looking out over the tall grasses.

"Actaea Talk", & 'Actaea Think"

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
01-12-2019, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 04:36 PM by Ignis.)
"Talk" Walk

He sighed, flopping his head onto his forepaws as he tried to think about what he ought to do on this fine morning. He groaned. The morning was a little too fine, and he wasn't entirely sure how to feel about it. Sure, it was a lot different and way better looking than the maw, but a small part of him felt...homesick. He was tempted to go back to the Maw on his own, if only to look around and try and find any clues as to his families whereabouts. But uncle Ace said it wasn't safe...and despite Ignis' self proclaimed bravery, he dared not venture there. Besides, Abaven was home now, wasn't it? He didn't have any friends yet...but he supposed he could try and work on that. He wasn't the anti-social type, that so far was evident. But still...he felt a little awkward when he saw someone else, and instead of trying to go talk to them, he found himself running the other way.

A familiar voice drew him from his thoughts, the crimson boy looking up to see his beloved sister coming up beside him. Immediately the thoughts he had melted away as his tail wagged and a smile formed. "Hey sis!" He offered an affectionate nuzzle to her shoulder as he scooted over a bit to allow her more room. "Nothin' much. Just trying to figure out what to do today. What about you? Anything new?"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

01-22-2019, 09:21 PM

She smiled at Ignis as he smiled at her, she allowed the nuzzle and she attempted to nuzzle him lightly in return before sitting right beside him. He asked her if anything was new and she wondered what all she should tell him. She was curious to know how he felt about his mentor and she was excited to share what she was learning.

"Shaye took me in as her apprentice. I'm getting to learn healing plus pack politics," she said with a smile. "What about you?"

She wanted to know what he thought. She was liking this place, but she wanted to be sure he was feeling as good about Abaven as she was. Sure she missed home, but thinking about home resurfaced the feelings of that night, the fear and the anxiety of facing potential death. She had been traumatized by what had happened and she would rather not try to think about things that may remind her.

speech action

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

01-23-2019, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2019, 12:55 PM by Ignis.)
"Talk" Walk

His eyes lit up when she told him Shaye was teaching her healing and pack politics. Well now! That was good to hear! He was pretty sure that if Ruina was still around, she wouldn't have been given the chance to learn anything about politics. "That's great Taea! I bet you'll do great in that!" He didn't know much about politics, all he knew was that it was probably an important role. He was more interested in fighting, which he felt he was getting better at now.

"Rhyme is training me to be a warrior, and between him and Uncle, I feel like i've learned alot." He knew he wasn't the best yet, but he was aiming to be. He wanted to be able to protect his sister and the pack, and everyone else he would come to care about. He wanted to be a great warrior, a protector, and he would give it his all to achieve that. "So, you like learning about plants and stuff? I don't know anything about herbs, so maybe you could teach me about some of the things you know? Who knows, I might need to learn some of it if you're not around to patch me up after a fight!" He chuckled, tail thumping against the rock he was on. It wouldn't hurt to learn a little about it, after all. If he was going to be a warrior, it would do him well to learn how to patch up at least some of his wounds. Especially if nobody else was around to help him.

[/b]

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

02-01-2019, 08:23 PM

She grinned as Ignis' words nodding her head.

"I'm hoping too," she said with a smile.

She listened as he explained that Rhyme, who she had met before, was teaching him to be a worrier. Uncle was also teaching him. She knew he would be a great fighter and was glad that he had not one, but two worriers to train him. He would be an amazing fighter soon enough. His next words made her smile, her eyes lighting up more at the thought of teaching him a few things.

"I would love to Ig! I'll have to check with Vail or Shaye to see if we can go into their dens, they have all the stockpile of herbs right now. Spring, if we are allowed maybe Uncle could go with us to gather some herbs, that would be a good time to teach you too." she was happy that he wanted to learn some things.

Teaching him things would hopefully help the knowledge she had already stick, you could never go over information to much. Her tail thumped on the ground as well showing how happy she was with the idea.

"Say why don't you show me some of your fighting move," she said with a smile.

speech action