Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
12-13-2018, 11:07 PM

He was an uncle. An uncle. It was shocking and exciting and terrifying and amazing. It seemed like every time he thought things were finally settling back down something came along to throw him a curve ball. He was still processing it and trying to figure out how he could possibly be a good uncle for them... But he was so excited. Something about seeing those pups really got him thinking about the future and it was hard not to day dream.

He wandered away from the lake fairly early in the morning. He had the goal of finding some food to take back with him, but he also just wanted to give himself some time to think and explore. His time alone had given him a new appriciation for his thoughts and giving himself time to process his emotions. As he started to imagine how he could take his nephews and nieces out hunting and help train them he started a leisurely path through the scattered rock garden.

Ulric was so lost in his own imaginings that he could have walked right into a cliff side and he wouldn’t have noticed... but in this case it was just another wolf... A wolf just as tall as him and bright red so he had no idea how he nearly missed the stranger entirely. He saw the new aquaintance a short distance off and he was immediately curious about them. He turned his path toward them and as he got closer he offered a friendly bark to get their attention with a small smile.

"Speech"

D

Melanthios

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-14-2019, 11:33 PM
Melanthios had been observing the rock formation in this area. It was curious how the stones had come to be… monstrous in size even compared to themselves. They breathed in with wonder… not even in the mountainous range of Lyenne had they seen such a strange sight. The canted their head to the side, fiery eyes shining as they considered how they might have gotten there. “I wonder…” The beast paused. Had Celeste and Nox shaped this part of the world too? Surely they had shaped Lyenne… but…

The bark of a stranger caught their attention and Melanthios shifted her attention in his direction. A man, large enough to rival them in size, with a coat with varying shades of brown. He wasn’t bad looking… not at all. In fact he had that same sort of handsomeness they admired in certain members of their old pack. They smiled slightly as well, gaze looking him up and down.

“A friendly face… must be my lucky day.” Mela said with amusement. “Know anything about this place? I’m still getting used to Boreas… and I’m afraid this area, even it’s name, is foreign to me.”