ardent

[Leera]smooth criminal

Zuberi

gems
size
build
player
12-31-2018, 12:29 PM
Today was a day just like any other. Nothing made it special, unless you counted the fact that there was a lot of hot water here which made the air and ground here warm and damp with humidity. It wasn't exactly like home but it was close. He was moving among the pools of hot water, pace quick but normal for a wild dog. His pelt was damp and recently cleaned in the pools here. He of course had to look his best.

His large ears were pointed forward and his tail was down but his body would speak of confidence. He was confident in himself and it showed well. He took a pause in his walking and lifted his head high to look among the pools.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-02-2019, 07:39 PM
The humidity reminded her of a place she'd once birthed pups. It had been her third litter, a pair of strong, healthy boys, and they'd gotten to live three days before being killed. Leera laid her ears flat against her head, neck low as she walked silently through the area. She didn't plan on staying here, she was passing through to head back south, back down to Auster.

But as she moved through the mist, a smaller, doggish figure appeared in her way. Not thrilled about the company of an African Wild Dog, Leera gave a sneer. "Out of my way, dog," she growled. And if things went her way, that'd be the end of it.
Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!

Zuberi

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Apparently he needed to pay more attention. From in front of him came a woman, her voice and sneer catching his attention. His ears and head turned to her. A glare for the way she called him dog was given. Honestly that was rather rude. What did she think that because she was a wolf she was more entitled or better than him or something? He didn't budge. Manners would get her farther. "Hmmmm.... how about a please and thank you gorgeous? Then we might talk about my placing in this path." she definitely wasn't bad on the eyes but her attitude definitely left something to be desired.

He waited but was ready in case this woman decided it best to attack someone she just met. Honestly he figured if push came to shove he could outrun her. He was at least built for a long distance runs.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-04-2019, 05:20 PM
The wolfess stopped, folding her ears against her head as bright pink eyes settled on the male. Admittedly, and through the sheet of her discontent, Leera saw he wasn't entirely an eyesore but rather on the sharper end of his kind when it came to appearances. Still, the wolf had some kind of prejudice against those outside of her species, and she narrowed her eyes.

"A please and thank you?" she scoffed easily, stare glinting. Her tail lashed once against her sloping, sharp hips. She was already having a rather unfortunate day and, unfortunately, this male was recieving the brunt of it. "You must not be familiar with the way of wolves. We do not ask and we do not thank." At least, Leera didn't. And especially not to someone the likes of him.
Plot with us here!

Zuberi

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2019, 07:26 PM
He gave a chuckle. She obviously was not raised with manners. He obviously wasn't affected by her lack of manners or her shoving the brunt of her bad day on him. "Maybe not you but most know how to use the words to get what they want." he almost purred the words. She wasn't bad on the eyes at least. He wasn't scared of a little bad attitude or a fight either.

"Though there may be other ways to get me out of the path beautiful." he gave her a suggestive wink to go with her new nickname. If anything the playboy could be easily persuaded by her with the right things. He was after all a sexual being.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-10-2019, 04:00 PM

She isn't amused by his chuckling. Instead, she stands still, dark tail hanging limp at her rump as she watches him with hardly an expression at all. Still, he's right about one thing: she knows all the right words to get what she wants. She's always known.

Leera smirks and tilts her head a digit, only now finding somewhat of an amusement with the dog. He's funny enough, like a jest that dances for the king. For a moment, she wonders just what kind of tricks he'd preform to save his life. "Funny, aren't you?" she says, this time the frost absent in her voice. "When I am queen of my own pack, say you'll consider being my jest. My entertainment, per se. You seem like you know a joke or two." The offer is completely genuine. She watches him now, smirking, pink eyes flickering with something dark.

speech action

Plot with us here!