size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-31-2018, 08:48 PM
Rhyme hurried Ignis back towards packlands, though the snow was making things difficult. Neither of his ravens suffered injury but both he and his apprentice would likely gain new scars. He hadn’t realized how seriously he had been hurt until he started walking back, each step he felt fire leap through his front limbs. The tiger had managed to damage the top few layers of muscle, and Rhyme hurt while he walked. He wasn’t near as injured as Ignis though, the poor boy’s face would be forever disfigured. Not that Rhyme thought he’d be devastated by such things, he had seemed to have quite the fascination with scars since they had first met.

The alpha’s pace slowed only when they crossed the border, somehow with the cat’s carcass. Ignis was right, its pelt would make for a great prize. Rhyme wasn’t against eating other carnivores either. His first priority though, was getting his apprentice fixed up. "Now, I’m not as talented as my mother but I should be able to get you mostly put back together. You’ll probably scar, I’m sorry." He told the boy as they approached his maple tree. He had stored a couple few herbs away for just an occasion as this, despite his preference of sleeping in the open.
""

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-12-2019, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 04:38 AM by Ignis.)
"Talk" Walk

He was proud of himself. He was also in pain, his fresh wounds stinging and bleeding, but oh so proud. He wasn't sure what the extent of his injuries was yet, so he followed Rhyme back to Abaven with the tiger gripped in his mouth as they dragged it back. Ignis wanted to do something with its parts. He didn't know what yet, but he was sure he could do something pretty cool with it. When they got within Abaven's borders, Ignis dropped his catch on the ground and shook his head. The action made his head throb with a fresh headache, and he winced as that first wave of pounding beat within his skull.

He looked at Rhyme, listening to what he said. He was informed that he would get a scar, but instead of getting all sad or mad about it, he lit up. His tail wagged and he perked up, chest puffing out as he grinned. "Aw that's alright! I don't mind having a scar! When others ask, I get to tell them I got them from fighting a tiger!" He beamed, the thought of bragging to others about fighting a tiger and surviving! Even if Rhyme did make the killing blow, Ignis had done his best to rip it to shreds. "How cool would that be? I can't wait to show my uncle and sis!" Yeah. Safe to say he was extremely proud about his new scars.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

01-12-2019, 02:56 PM
His apprentice didn’t even seem to feel the pain of his injury. Rhyme could have chuckled and shook his head at the energy and vitality the youth showed after such an encounter. Of course adrenaline was an amazing thing, and even Rhyme had felt its thrill. However much his shoulder was paining him now. As they crossed the border ignis shook his head, visibly wincing at the motion. Rhyme managed not to laugh at his mistake as he told the boy about his newest scar. He seemed much too perky for what they’d just been through.

Rhyme shoook his head slightly in amusement. Ah youth. "Well, as long as you aren’t too torn up about it." He chuckled softly as he took a better look at Ignis’ injuries. "I’ll still want to get you patched up. Wouldn’t do well to have you getting an infection on your face." He didn’t think the injuries were incredibly deep, and wouldn’t need the help of Abaven’s healer Vail. "Come on, I’ll find some moss to mop up your blood. There’s some alcohol to help sterilize and I’ll probably just put some lamb’s ear on you to keep them from opening back up." He explained to the boy. Even if he wasn’t interested in healing, being able to do this when he was on his own would be invaluable.
""

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
01-12-2019, 04:44 PM
"Talk" Walk

Ignis shrugged as a sheepish grin appeared. The thought of getting his first battle scars in a fight had always appealed to him. His uncle had a bunch of scars, and he had always they were cool. Now he would have his own to show off, and he'd wear them proudly. Of course...he also had no choice now. The scars would be there whether he wanted them or not. Rhyme explained what might have to be done, and Ignis nodded along in silence. He had absolutely no idea what any of that stuff was, so he just followed after Rhyme to do what needed to be done. He was careful now when he moved, not wanting to further agitate the headache that began to loom over him, threatening to make his head pound harder than it was. His mind began to replay the fight with the tiger, and he started to wonder what he could have done differently that maybe would have had different results.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

01-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Ignis fell into an observant silence as Rhyme explained what he planned on doing for the boy. He’d nurse his own wound after he finished with his apprentice. He wondered if Tana had the experience yet to work on him. He’d try it himself first. Quickly they’d traverse the rest of the distance to his maple tree, Rhyme disappointed that he was forced into a limp. He was feeling a bit more sore now and he had half a mind to medicate his pain. He wondered if Ignis might have a headache, or potentially a concussion from getting smacked in the head.

"Wait here a moment," Rhyme told him as he retrieved his chosen herbs and the alcohol. He reappeared quickly and set his supplies at his feet. "This is the moss," Rhyme told him verbally as he took the not to green anymore plant into his teeth and dabbed it into the alcohol before taking it to his apprentices face. "Watch out, it’ll probably sting." He mumbled through the item in his teeth as he started to scrub the dried blood away. He’d probably have to cause it to bleed again so he could sterilize it with the alcohol. When he was satisfied he returned the moss to his feet. "I want you to stay close to me for a half a day, just to keep an eye on you in case you’ve gotten a concussion."
""

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

01-23-2019, 12:09 PM
"Talk" Walk

"Wait here a moment," Ignis obeyed, and he watched as Rhyme disappeared into the den. He tried to peer in, curious as to what his mentor was going to do exactly. He watched as Rhyme came out with some moss and herbs and something else he didn't know. Whatever it was, it smelled pretty strong and he used all his willpower to keep from wrinkling his nose at it. He watched as Rhyme took the moss and dipped it in the liquid stuff before warning him that it might sting.

When Rhyme dabbed his face, he couldn't help but wince and his eyes squeezed shut. "Ouch!" He grit his teeth as the alcohol stung his face, and he could feel the wound reopen as his face was scrubbed. When Rhyme finished with that he reopened his eyes as he was told to remain close. "Okay, no problem." He wanted to paw at his face to try and make the stinging feeling go away, but he held back. "So what is that stuff that stings? Smells kinda gross!" He wrinkled his nose again, showing his displeasure at the scent.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

01-25-2019, 01:36 PM
As he suspected Ignis flinched and vocalised his discomfort at the stinging alcohol, he took it like a champ though and moments later Rhyme had finished. He knew he’d probably have to do the same for his shoulder if he didn’t want it to get infected. Thankfully his apprentice didn’t give him any trouble with his request either. They wouldn’t be doing much more that day at least, he’d probably bring the boy on a nice leisurely patrol. As he placed his supplies back onto the ground he was presented with another question that he probably should have explained to begin with. What was that stinging substance?

Rhyme grinned at Ignis’ curiosity as he slid the container closer to the boy. This particular liquid had been distilled a bit better than the drinking wine that was served at the wedding. "It doesn’t taste very good either." He started, more amused than he should have been at Ignis’ disgust. "Alcohol. It has a few uses, one disinfectant." He motioned to the boy’s wounds. "But it also has the ability to innebriate the drinker. It fogs your mind, reduces inhibitions, and can make your emotions much more potent." How did one describe being drunk? "I’ve made more than one mistake consuming it in too large quantities." Like fathering a couple of unexpected litters.
""