Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 05:06 PM

Syrinx had decided to stay in Olympus. And as before, Arian knew that she would place her trust in him fully, simply because of the pain the yearling had felt herself when her family became nothing but a distant memory aside from a few things here and there. The adravendi refused to get lost, and she refused to let herself break down after working so hard. She knew Virgil a little bit from speaking with her once. But she was a woman she looked up to none the less. Arian was not yet aware of the relationship Virgil and Syrinx had, but if she did know. That meant Virgil would mean the world to her, as family would always come first if she had her trust in them.
At the border, the young healer rose her head in a howl in summoning for the empress. She then sat down, and patiently curled her tail around her red body. Blue eyes sparkling with anticipation, and yet, she had matured so much in her life time is was amazing. Arian sighed slightly and smiled, she always smiled, it was a way to keep things going.

TALK LIKE THIS
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-17-2014, 07:30 PM

She smells like him, she notes with a brief hint of affection. Part of her panics; she has yet to speak with her family about her mistakes, and no doubt there will be anger from them about it. And yet she does not cower; Virgil wears her mistakes on her sleeve, evident for all. It may not be something to be proud about, but it is nothing that she will hide. She has made a mistake, and she will own it. Such is the precedent she wishes to set for her children, after all.
The sound of a stranger puts her on edge. After all, she knows very well that she could be welcoming new life soon enough. It is too early to tell just yet, but it puts her on edge. Not to mention her new cousins coming soon, and her children are still young, on the cusp of becoming a yearling. ?Hello. My name is Virgil Olympus, Empress of the Olympus pack, matriarch of the Olympus family. How can I help you?? she questions professionally, although she is all nerves.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-17-2014, 09:11 PM

Of course it had been some time since she came to the pack and spoken with virgil. So it was expected since she had grown that it would be hard to remember her. Though the you'd healer would stare at virgil with awe fighting the urge to hug her for some odd reason. Arian would make a smile pull on her face as she tilted her head slightly. "Virgil, it's me arian syrinx is my uncle" she would say in the hopes of jogging the empress memory. Though after she would dip her head, not wanting to be rude.
"I heard Syrinx was here, so as a healer and his niece I wanted to join him. I hope olympus can accept me, anyone Syrinx cares for is important to me." Arian would keep the soft smile on her face. Ever since she was young, her mentality had been beyond her months. It was a fact that arians Iq was rather high on the scale and she didn't even know it. The yearlong would move slightly uncomfortable, just in case she had said something she wasn't supposed to.

TALK LIKE THIS
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-25-2014, 11:47 PM

Her crown dips as Arian introduces herself, perhaps a vague image of familiarity creeping into the Empress?s mind, as she remembers the girl from days within Amenti. The girl requests to join, a healer she says. After the epidemic Virgil had learned the value of such talents; she knows that she would want more in her pack should the opportunity present itself. ?Very well, Arian. You are most welcome to join this pack as a Nurse. I would put you in mentorship, but I think you may be trained enough to teach the rest of the pack. We do not have many healers here,? she explains to the girl.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]