size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
01-05-2019, 07:47 PM

Since her first lesson Actaea had been extremely excited for more. She was getting her thirst for knowledge and it was so uplifting that she couldn't get enough. She craved more and though she was able to occupy herself until the next lesson, she still highly yearned it. She was even happier because since her last meeting she had found her companion, who was currently fast asleep within the den. Actaea was excited for Shaye to meet the healing little opossum and see what she had thought of the little splint she had made for the creature.

She wanted to go running to find her, but she knew Shaye had her pack duties to attend to first. She would love to be with Shaye during her duties, but she would let her mentor decide where she needed to go next. So she was outside of the den with her little project before her, something she had been slowly working on, a gift for Ignis. When she thought she had heard someone coming she picked her project up and raced into the den to her cubby corner to hide her project with the sleeping form of Lorenzo.

She then casually walked back out of the den just in case it happened to be Ignis.

"speech", 'speech', & action

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 10:30 PM
She caught Actaea as she was leaving her den, the girl walking from the entrance with an innocence to her step. Shaye raised a brow at her, wondering what she had been getting up to. In her experience, when the young tried a little too hard to look innocent, there was always something.

She wasn’t accusatory, offering the girl a welcome smile as she approached. “Hello Actaea, I was thinking we could do a healing lesson today.” there was amusement in Shaye’s eyes, like little dancing lights. She was going to play a gentle trick on the girl, the very same one her Aunt Rhyme had once played on her.

She had learnt she was pregnant, and was still coming to terms with this fact. Her belly had grown, and was a nice little bump. Shaye stood at an angle that mostly concealed this. “Do you know much about healing? Because here’s a quick lesson for you. Scent if very important as a healer, for numerous reasons. The change in a scent can tell us a lot, like if a wound is turning septic, if a patient is bleeding, and so on. What can you tell from my scent that has changed?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
01-21-2019, 07:56 PM

Actaea smiled at Shaye as she approached her tail gently wagging. Shaye started off by greeting her and saying about doing a healing lesson today which instantly made her eyes brighten. Any lessons made her excited, but she was more curious to learn more about healing. It made her even more excited because she hoped Shaye could look over her job on Lorenzo and let her know if the splint on his leg was good enough or not.

Shaye started off asking her if she knew to much and she shook her head no. She had learned a little on her own, but not much past that. Shaye went on to explain that scent was important. Actaea made sure to be all ears and listen very carefully as she continued on. Shaye claimed the sense of smell was important for more then one reason in healing. She then asked about her own scent and Actaea's brows rose before walking closer.

Her nose twitched as she took in Shaye's scent. There was something different, but what exactly she couldn't exactly say.

"There is something different, but I'm not sure what it is," she gave her an honest answer.

"speech", 'speech', & action

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them