gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
01-06-2019, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 10:57 PM by Anoixi.)

Ixi had wandered further from his family's den than he ever had before, he was quickly growing restless and the boy wanted to explore! But he was finding that his siblings were drifting slightly; his mother and Eira, in particular, were hard to track down. So he figured he would have to make his own fun! The boy padded through the pack lands towards to where his father had led them once for a meeting. He sat where his dad had sat and like he was calling others to a meeting he threw his head back and released a puppy howl, not particularly loud but anyone close by would hear his summons.

Ixi was playing at Alpha today and he hoped he'd get some loyal subjects to join him.

"Talk"
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Valanga

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Church
01-07-2019, 12:59 PM

Val had grown since her night time adventure with her father but was still far from the titan she would grow into being. Her father’s lesson had sparked a newfound  fascination with the world around her, in particular with insects. She spent that morning clumsily jumping and swiping at dragonflies near the valley but came to an abrupt stop at her brother’s howl. She cocked her head and followed the sound to the place where their father had called the entire pack together for a meeting.

“What’re you doing?” She asked her brother with a slight giggle, he looked so silly standing where their giant of a father had stood while Anoixi was still a fraction of his size.

Speaking  Thinking You

Anoixi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
02-22-2019, 11:25 PM

Anoixi frowned, his brow furrowing comically as he waited, growing impatient. Finally however someone arrived. His sister, Ixi grinned at her. He had hoped more wolves might show up but the game would be just as fun with him and Valanga. She asked him what he was doing and the boy adopted a smug smirk.

"I'm playing alpha!"

He proclaimed, loudly and proudly. Grinning at his sister.

"You can be my very first member!"

The boy bounced on his toes, eager for his sister to join him. He wasn't really sure what went into being an alpha like their dad but he was certain he had managed to guess a little right.

"Talk"
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Valanga

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Church
03-21-2019, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 11:07 AM by Valanga.)

She thought of the idea for a moment, turning over in her head what would come from being a member.

“In that case, I wanna be a fighter!” She piped and dropped low, wiggling her rump in the air with the force of her tail’s wags.

“But you gotta give fighters a cool name!” She added, suddenly realizing the full extent of the opportunity she had been given. “Like ‘Super Awesome’” She suggested. “Or ‘Slayers’!” She added with growing enthusiasm.

She couldn’t remember where she had heard the word “Slayer” from, but could remember the distinct implication that it had to do with killing.”Oh! Oh! And you gotta give yourself a cool name too!” She said excitedly, now bouncing left and right, playfully.

Speaking  Thinking You

Fawn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
03-23-2019, 12:42 AM

She was sneaking her way back into Lirim lands, the girl using her natural prey-like camouflage to try and sneak her way back to the den. But as she was slinking past the place where they had their first meeting, she stopped when she heard voices. Large ears perked above the grasses, soon followed by the rest of her head as her big, doe-like eyes spotted her brother and sister. She listened to their conversation and decided she wanted to join in! Besides, it was the perfect cover to hide the fact that she had snuck out again.

She circled around until it looked like she was coming from deeper in the territory before she made herself known. "I wanna play!" She exclaimed as she came to stop by Valanga with a hearty wag of her tail. "Val, what about a knight or somethin'?" She grinned wide. She had heard stories about knights going out and protecting things from Kairi who had heard it from her father. Then she peered up at Ixi, "Can I be a...a..." Hm...what did she want to be? She wasn't sure what kind of path she wanted. Her mother wasn't around to teach her herbs and she was too small to be a fighter. She frowned and dropped her rump to the ground as she tried to think of something.

"Speak"