gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-07-2019, 03:47 AM

numb the hell of it

The river appears still, yet it flows under the thinnest of ice, awaiting the gentle touch of the sun. Though the air bares only the coldness and the ground is frozen once more, they glitter with the gift of each nascent ray. It is as if her God ensured there would be hope even on the deepest and most wintry of days, asking her to see the sparks that remain even when the world is frozen. And so the siren choose not to see the blanket of ice but the waters that remain deep and moving, ever onward to join the ocean in its slow yet sure way. That is how she imagined herself, victorious in the nasty arms of fate but if she were to open her eyes, take a deep look inside of her own ice cold carcass she would discover that in fact she was terrified, hanging on the thinest thread of a spider silken web. She was feeling out of control and for a control freak like her, that meant something. The witch trembled within her place; quivering with unseen fear of unheard whispers of demonic turmoil that settled inside of her.

html by castlegraphics; image by ulfeid3
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-07-2019, 06:24 PM

She had not expected to find a wolf, standing quietly upon her borders as she completed her border patrol. She knew that soon such activities would be beneath her, but the active Alpha was not going to find it an easy time to sit back and let others do the work. As her belly slowly grew, and wobbling around became difficult, she knew she was going to be a grumpy person to work with.

Until then, she would complete her duties as best she could, and that meant approaching the stranger that stood at her borders. She was puzzled to why this stranger stood there in silence, making no effort to call out to the Alphas here, so she approached the stranger with caution “Are you aware that this is pack territory? You stand on the borders of Abaven, and I would ask what brings you here” the pregnant Alpha would quizz her, stopping a short distance away.

"Talk"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-09-2019, 03:15 AM

numb the hell of it

Patience would settle within the dormant vixen as a morbid silence took over the frozen land; she did not dare to step forward into unfamiliar territory nor did she dared to make a call fore the babe did not settle her revenous mind. Dark and light, two continous ideas mingling with one another; right of wrong. Cold, calculated gems stared onward with the ticking shifts and change of the course of wind, the chilly winter breeze ruffling her luxurious russet and earthen pelt, bringing yet another shiver forth that traveled down her spine towards the witch very toes. She was able to capture the sound and scent as the first to arrive would slither into view. A woman appeared in her line of sight with a pelt seemingly as dark as night. The witch would simply stare. Silence danced with tangible motion between the duo until the stranger woman has taken the first turn to vocalized her own turmoils. What brings her here indeed. She might have been, for the first time in her life, at a lack of words. She could simply offer a falsetto and blame it on mere curiosity or apply for option B that would inquire knowledge and perhaps her pleading for help. Ebon, full lips would quiver into a frown as soon as the witch took notice of the other woman abdominal region, fighting the desire to look away. Perhaps she had made a mistake. Finally, as moments passed, Nephthys would clear her throat, I came upon the different scents of the territory not far from here. I seek, she cleared her throat once again, shifting her position and to a keen eye exposing her own slightly fattened abdomen for just a nanosecond yet with her feline, slender physique it won't be long until it will be completely visible, aid. she was none in the least embarrassed of her situation, uncomfortable, uncertain maybe but not embarrassed. She knew better than to let pride and ego stand in the way of solving this dreadful problem that fell upon her. The Queen of the Damned, for she was indeed damned; only now everyone around here will soon be able to tell from the distance just how much.

Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

02-02-2019, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019, 06:14 PM by Shaye I.)

Still on alert, the Alpha would wait for her answer, which wouldn’t be quick in its coming. The pregnant wolf shifted her weight, uncomfortable with her large belly, and fighting the urge to snap at this wolf before her. Her duty one out, and she kept her cool as she gave the stranger a chance to speak her peace.

“Aid?” Shaye repeated, puzzled as she looked over the woman more carefully. What did she need aid from? Hmm, she realised in a moment, recognising the scent of the woman as developed, changed into something more. She was pregnant, as Shaye was, through clearly not nearly as far along as the heavily pregnant Alpha. “What can Abaven do for you, stranger?’ she asked, a little more gently this time.

Shaye

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-02-2019, 04:41 PM

numb the hell of it

She could tell that the other woman was growing less and less patient and more annoyed by the minute and yet her tone changed sightly from the first to the second sentence. Why, the autumn woman was unable to say for the moment however from a second look the other might have registered her pregnancy, better late than never. Nephthys is my name. she hissed her melodious vocals, desperationd made her forget her manners and the etiquette her father so strictly implemented the seasns he was with them. I came in need of a healer. she continues in perfect harmony, her voice even. Or someone with the knowledge of one. I seek informations about herbs that may cause a spontaneous abortion.

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

02-02-2019, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019, 06:15 PM by Shaye I.)

“I’m Shaye”
she have her own name in response, frowning when the woman explained what she wanted with her pack.

She felt a protective surge for the puppies inside of her, no matter how difficult things were going to be, no matter how confusing they made her life, not once did the thought even cross her mind. She had created them, now she would take responsibility for the,, and ensure their lives where the best she could make them.

“Your in luck, I trained for as a healer for years, and not what you need. You might as well come into Abaven then, if you follow me..”
she turned and began to walk into her territory, expecting the younger wolf to follow.
“How far along are you?”
she needed to know.

"Talk"

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-03-2019, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 03:25 AM by Nephthys.)

numb the hell of it

The autumn babe gave a slight nod in the ebon woman direction, a sign of recognition Charmed. she purred, her voice soft, heavy accents adorning each and every syllable. She let panic roam over her as the thoughts of the misscariage  filled her mind, she was what one would call a coward; actions bring forth consequences and yet here she was, unable to live with the very same consequences. She opened her legs and when the Gods bestowed her with the very first litter she was about ready to throw it all away. She was not mother material, nor did she had a mother long enough to use as an example. This is for the best. she whispered to herself in a low sonnate, if the other could hear she could not tell.

Thank you, Shaye she tasted the other woman name on her tongue as she rose to hell full height, shoulder blades rolled backwards, her posture screaming royalty; was used to dominate over the others from the moment she was born and she was no fool, her muscled tensed as she crossed the border towards the unfamiliar territory. Her own organism protecting the devil spawns within her without her even noticing. I am not sure. I just realized myself not long ago.

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together