size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-19-2019, 09:33 PM
Rhyme didn't know how much negative attention their decisions might garner, but embracing the truth felt much better than upholding a lie. Like a great relief had been lifted from his shoulders. He didn't want to spare a thought about what his mother and father would think and he tried not to linger on thoughts of Tana either. She had been a great comfort to him when he had been struggling through the turmoil of his emotions concerning Shaye. The small she wolf had even confessed her love for him. He had never wanted to hurt her. Rhyme pushed the impending reactions from his mind as he focused on Shaye.

She chuckled at him and he could feel the movement of a pup beneath her fur. He found himself startled in wonderment as she joked with him, agreeing that he was the only one. Rhyme grinned as he turned his attention back to her, her lips suddenly meeting his. He melted into her touch and returned her kiss. She cried no more, and he reveled in the joy that lit up her eyes. The passion in her words were not lost on him as she confessed again how much she loved him. She invited the drama and the turmoil, they would take all of it on together.

"And I love you, Shaye Destruction. I will never conceal it again." He promised her, meaning every word. Rhyme wouldn't suffer through the pain again. She was his and he... Was hers. This was what he wanted, what His heart so despaired for. She felt like his other half that was finally united.