Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-10-2019, 04:45 PM

He had been gone for days. Ever since they brought down the polar bear, Cloud had fled. He had been afraid to return, afraid he would hurt Tyranis without meaning to. His mind had finally settled, though it seemed that whisper in his head had been growing stronger. He was unkempt, his wounds from the avalanche were healed but the wounds from the bear were not yet completely healed. Luckily for him, the bear had smacked his head with an open palm, and the only scars he would have would be on his left flank where it had managed to claw him. His limp was gone, and no pain remained. He searched for his brother, using his Superior tracking skills to locate him. He hoped his brother wouldn't be mad at him for being absent, but he would understand if he did get angry. Ty's scent grew stronger, and when he was confident that his brother was close by, he barked for his brother.

"SPEAK"

art by Risketch

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-29-2019, 08:31 PM

Tyranis had only recently returned to his own pack lands after the confrontation with his uncle and his father’s reaping of his daughter. Elias had joined their ranks now and Erövrare would undergo massive change as a result. In truth Tyranis had been so preoccupied with his uncle and father that he hardly noticed his brother had been absent. He saw his brother flee after the battle with the white bear but that was something he had come to expect from his brother.

Mind Blight was the term he used to describe the fits of violence that took his father, and he had learned that Cloud suffered from the same affliction. It troubled him that Cloud might do something as rash as his father had, but the source of Elias’s mental break from reality had been the disappearance of his mate. Slowly it dawned on him that while Cloud had no mate he did depend on Ty a great deal. Silently he resolved to never leave his side again and breathed a soft breath on the winter air.

The sudden bark caught his attention and all at once Tyranis was on his feet, racing toward the source. The call was unmistakably Cloud’s and when he saw his brother his heart leapt with joy. He had little care that he had left, all that mattered was that he had returned safely.

“My brother.” He greeted and slowly stepped closer to the bicolored wolf afraid that he would vanish if he made one wrong move.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-30-2019, 11:30 AM

He waited nervously, almost afraid of how his brother might react to his return. He didn't expect anything too bad, maybe a scolding for having run away without a word. But as Tyranis came running towards him his ears perked up and the thoughts vanished. "My brother," Ty slowed and moved towards him, and Cloud didn't need any encouragement to close the distance as he pressed his head into his larger brothers neck. "Ty, I've missed you." He murmured into his brothers thick coat.

He stepped back then, ears flattening as a sheepish look showed. "Sorry I took off like that, I...I don't know what came over me. I think the pain from the bear and the stress of the fight had something to do with it and I just needed to get out of there," Not completely true. And he wasn't aware if his brother knew about what was wrong with him or not, but he did his best to keep it hidden from others. As far as he knew, only three others had seen his crazed side. Elias, Ty, and Hannibal. He had forgotten about what Elias had told him about it since he wasn't at all close with the man and he hardly knew anything about him, so he stuck with trying to keep that other side of him hidden as much as he could.

Walk, "Talk" Think