size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-10-2019, 08:22 PM

speech & thoughts

She was finding it difficult to adjust to these lands and to be grounded to two territories. She didn't know anyone other then Cloud and Ty, but Cloud she knew a lot better. Cloud hadn't been around lately and she had just assumed that he had duties to attend to so she managed to keep herself busy, digging out a den, just like one of her cousins had showed her. It made her miss her mother, her father, and her sisters. It made it more difficult to adjust thinking about her family. She remained positive knowing that this could be a could change. It would just take her time to adjust and she would have to get used to it, she just had to.

Her den took her a while, but she finally had it dug out before the first snowfall. She wasn't as prepared as she should and without any pelts to line her den it wasn't all that warm. Even with her thick winter coat coming in it hadn't helped much. She would need to do some hunting, maybe she could even convince Cloud to help her out. Now that the biggest task of completing her den she could finally do other things, such as exploring the pack territories.

She stood at the mouth of her den looking around and looking for where to start first.

Art by Bleuzye

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-10-2019, 11:18 PM

He had just returned a day or so ago, fully recovered from his mental ordeal. The voice was gone, though he knew it simply slept. Just waiting for another day to come out again. A dull ache began to throb upon the wounds on his left flank that had been left behind from his fight with the bear. He thought they were healing well, but of course, he didn't know that for sure since he wasn't a healer. He wasn't familiar with anyone else in the pack except for...Aha! His younger sister probably learned a few things from their mother! Immediately he sought her out, and the first place he went to go check was her den. They hadn't been here too long, so perhaps she was still settling in. He had yet to find a den himself, and instead, had been sleeping against the trees in the forest. He preferred it that way, actually. Sleeping in a den had begun to make his mind feel claustrophobic, especially since it made him feel like he was that much more alone with that voice in his head just waiting for the chance to whisper again.

He gazed up when his companion screeched, letting him know that his sister was exactly where he expected she would be. He quickened his pace, bi-colored gaze searching for her. As he emerged from the woods, he spotted his little sister standing near her den, so he uttered a soft bark to let her know of his approach. "Thora!" He approached her, softly nuzzling her cheek as he came to a stop. "Sorry for not being around the last few days, I've been out...tracking prey." Not true at all. But it was a good enough lie for now. She couldn't know about the ghost that haunted him. He would protect her from that at all costs.

"SPEAK"

Thora

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-11-2019, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 07:09 PM by Thora.)

speech & thoughts

She was just about to set off in a direction to find something to do. Although it didn't seem she needed to go hunting for some interaction. His soft bark stopped her and when she turned to see him a smile spread across her lips. He must be free from his duties for a little meaning that maybe he had some time to spare. Her tail wagged as he approached and she welcomed the nuzzle from him. She loved to be in the company of her older brother.

"It's okay I figured you may be busy with duties," she replied.

She pulled back, her silver eyes looking up to him.

"Did you find a lot of prey?" she asked.

She was glad to see such a familiar face, it made her day and her mood all the more brighter especially when she felt a bit of struggle fitting in so far.

"Have you met any of the other members yet?" She suddenly wondered if he had any interactions with the other members. If he did maybe he would know what they were like.

Art by Bleuzye
As her guardian Cloudburst can crash any of her threads regardless of the tag

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-12-2019, 05:43 AM

He was glad to see her happy. Though he was a bit oblivious as to the fact that it was because he was here now. She took a shot by saying he might have been busy with his duties. While that should have been true, it wasn't. To an extent. He upheld his personal duty to protect his brother as best he could. He had taken the brunt of the bear's attacks so that his brother would remain unharmed as much as possible. Of course...he supposed he had to thank the animal caged in his head. However grudgingly. "Yeah, sorry sis. I'll be sure to make some more time for you, okay?" He smiled at her, promising himself to do that for her.

She then asked if he'd found a lot of prey, causing him to look thoughtful for a moment or two. Technically, he did find a lot of prey...while under the guise of that savage persona that took him over. He couldn't really remember most of what happened during his last episode, but he was pretty sure prey had been plentiful during the last several days. "Yeeaah, I did. Which means you and I will have to go hunting soon," Another promise he intended to keep to her. He wondered if she would be interested in learning how to be a hunter, and if she was, then he'd be more than happy to take her under his wing. "Well, no. I haven't had the chance to really meet anyone else in the pack...except for the albino guy, I don't remember his name but...he helped me and Ty fight off a big mean bear," What was his name? Obviously, he hadn't gotten around to introductions before - or after - fighting that bear...so he dismissed it. He'd probably find out later. "What about you? Have you gotten the chance to meet anyone while I was gone?"

"Speak"

art by Risketch

Thora

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-01-2019, 02:02 PM

speech & thoughts

She grinned at his promise her tail wagging. Glad that he would make more time for her even with his busy schedule. She didn't have many opportunities to hang with Ty and she already knew she liked hanging with Cloud. He said he did find a lot of prey and offered to go out hunting with her soon, making her eyes have an excited spark to them.

"Yes! That would be so fun!" she replied.

He wanted to learn more hunting skills, she had been working on her tracking around here. She needed more experience with actually taking down prey along with working with or without someone in a hunt.

"Hannibal? I met him too. You fought a bear?" her attention switched to the fact he had fought a large predator and her eyes gave a scan of him. "Any wounds you need looked at?"

Art by Bleuzye
As her guardian Cloudburst can crash any of her threads regardless of the tag

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

03-26-2019, 12:46 AM

He smiled at his sisters enthusiasm and excitement, and part of him felt bad that he hadn't been around to spend more time with her. He should have been taking her out with him and teaching her while he was out tracking, but he was far too worried that he would crack and the rabid side of him would show itself when they were on the actual hunt. He had managed to keep it under control most times, but after the bear...it was starting to take hold more and more. Ears perked when she mentioned the name of the wolf he was referring to. Ah, so that was his name? He was terrible with names to be honest. His mind was always on hunting and tracking and the like. He often felt like he was in his own world sometimes, but he was working on it.

"Yes, him. I'm terrible with names sometimes," He chuckled and shook his head at himself. He noticed her concern as she asked if he had any wounds that might need to be looked at, and he thought about it. He checked his left flank, realizing it was turned away from her, and frowned. He hadn't had it tended to since that fight, and it had started to look worse during the few days he had been away. Maybe he should let someone look at it..."Well, actually...I do have a nasty wound on my left side...I never got it looked at after the fight. I didn't think it was a big deal, but...it's still sore and feels warmer than usual." It was possible it had become infected and he just didn't care to notice. He turned his body so she could get a better look, his own ears flattening to his head with embarrassment and anxiety at how bad it might potentially be. Or how bad it might have gotten had he continued to go without treatment.

"Speak"

art by mochiimomo