Ezio I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-17-2019, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 04:57 PM by Ezio I.)
The large beast moved steadily along, his eyes carefully watched the small herd of deer that were ahead of him. He had been stalking them for some time now, he observed each one while mentally noting the weaker ones as they would be easy targets. Ezio made sure to remain hidden in the shrubbery and to be silent while prowling forward, he didn't want to spook them, at least not yet. He worked his way around so that he was closest to the one he decided to go with. It was one of the does which seemed to be injured, its hindleg twisted in some way. It was obviously broken, which just made it perfect for him. This would be an easy kill. The doe seemed to be healthy at least despite the injury. She would be a decent meal for an individual like him during the winter as prey was now scarce.

A couple of moments passed and he burst through the bushes, his jaws wide and ready to grasp the thigh of the doe. When he finally did this successfully, it didn't take long until his teeth pierce the flesh immediately. His grip was now secure while the doe screamed in agony and continued at its attempts to escape. Of course, if he let go now, his prey would just run. His gaze turned ever so predatory as he began to taste blood. He would yank his head to the side and down to off balance the deer. Doing this a few times, Ezio was able to get it on the floor and use his paws to pin the doe down. Releasing the thigh, he would move quickly as he kept the animal pinned, he would quickly wrap his jaws around its neck.

Tightening his grasp, his teeth punctured into the soft and warm flesh. It didn't take long until he was able to completely end its life. As his catch faded away, he would begin to eat. Prioritising the body's riches before he would leave the scrapes to whoever else may pass through this area. The scent of his kill drifted with the breeze, while blood tainted the pure white blanket of snow. It would surely bring forth any predators or scavengers. For now, Ezio would enjoy his meal in peace and fill his stomach with as much as he could. The kill he made would keep him going for another few days or so until he would need to feed again.
CODE BY KEZIA • DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Ezio can be a mature and unpredictable character sometimes.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-18-2019, 02:35 PM

She comes, drawn to the bright scent of blood in the air. Saliva pools in the dark, warm pocket of her mouth, a hunger blossoming in the pit of her stomach. Of course, she's eating for more than one now -- the pups of the High Lord rest in her womb -- and her cravings are more intense.

Slipping through the tangle of trees with the silence of a cat that her minimal size allows, Leera finds the path of the scent with ease. She follows it tightly, unafraid of what killer she may find and also curious of this killer; she's grown bored of bedrest, perhaps walking in on a murder is exactly what she needs.

When Leera finds him, it's his hulking size she first notes. Then, it's the shadowskin of his coat, the scars that trace along his features. She's disappointed he's only have hunted, killing a doe rather than another of their species. Keeping to the trees, she observes for several moments. Perhaps she'll let him scent her first -- it'd be more fun this way.

speech action

Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!

Ezio I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2019, 03:28 PM
He finished his meal, and he stepped away from it. Licking his lips as he craved the last moments of tasting blood upon his tongue. Turning both his head and body around, his eyes scanned around him as he tried to see if anyone else was here. However, it appeared he was still alone for now. The metallic scent still hung in the air, but it seemed no one else was in his proximity. Ezio glanced at his kill, whatever remained of it would now be leftovers. His stomach was full, it let out small groans of pleasure and satisfaction.

The male began to make his way forward before he picked up a scent of another. He immediately paused in his steps and gave another look around. From this scent, he was quick to realise that it belonged to a female, instantly perking his interest in who was lurking so close to him. "Where do you hide?" he called out, amusement in his voice. He quietly hoped that she would show herself or if not, he would track her down just like he had with the deer. Especially if that's what she desired for him to play such game of cat and mouse. "Please show yourself, darling. I would love to see who accompanies me on this beautiful afternoon," he cooed loudly, ears pivoted on top of his skull.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-18-2019, 03:37 PM

It doesn't take long for the male to be aware of her, and it takes even less time for him to call out. "Where do you hide?" Dark, glistening lips twist slowly into a smirk. And because she has no desire to hide herself, she lets his voice fade into the air before uncurling from the cover of the trees and appearing before him, moving slow and quiet in a strangely feline way.

"My, what a handsome beast," she crones gingerly, voice slipping between the points of her fangs with easy. She takes a few steps towards him, showing she's unphased by his imposing size, and lets her hips fall to earth. Her long, silken tail curls around her paws like a cat. "I hope I haven't interrupted, dear. You seemed so... hungered but I couldn't help but watch for a moment." She likes using honeyed words, making others believe she thinks very highly of them, gaining their trust. But she does find him handsome, in a gnarled sort of way. "You may call me Leera."

speech action

Plot with us here!

Ezio I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2019, 04:11 PM
A low hum came from him as he continued to let his gaze dance around, hoping to catch any sight of who was there. His ears soon picking up light movement and he turned to face the small woman, a smirk growing upon his face. She was definitely worthy of his interest and time. "My, what a handsome beast." It didn't even take her a moment to speak and her words made him chuckle lightly. "You are certainly a sight to behold," he said in return while looking quickly over her body then his gaze would meet her own. "I hope I haven't interrupted, dear. You seemed so... hungered but I couldn't help but watch for a moment." His brows rose slightly, he was amused by her but interested in her as well. "There wasn't anything to be interrupted in the first place, darling. You could have joined me if you wished," he spoke rather confidently, the smirk remained on his features which became slightly toothy.

"You may call me Leera." A lovely name, he thought. The dark male walked slightly to her side but kept some space between them. He would then lower himself into a comfortable sitting position, similar to how she was currently. "It is certainly a pleasure to meet you, Leera," he responded before he would give his own name, "I am Ezio." He pondered for a few moments which allowed him to glance her over once more. "What brings one of beauty, like yourself, out here on her own?" Ezio questioned, he was almost suggestive in the way he spoke and moved. But there were some things he didn't really know or notice about Leera, he just knew how enticing she looked.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-18-2019, 04:37 PM

She lets him drink her in, feeding her narcisism, turning up her chin and gazing at him through dark lashes. The end of her long, fluid tail ticks at every compliment; is she really so restless that she entertains herself with flirting with strange men?

Leera's tongue drags along her teeth as she listens to his words. They are confident, warm like molasses, and intriguing enough so that she feels no reason to not indulge him. ""Ezio. A pleasure," she says, staring at him, keeping his name locked right between her teeth. Who are you, Ezio? What can you give me? she wants to ask, to demand, but she's smarter than that.

"What brings one of beauty, like yourself, our here on her own?" Her small, pink eyes glitter with something dark and warm, smile stretching further. It's a fair enough question, and one she doesn't quite know the answer to herself. "Maybe it's the same reason as you, Ezio. Maybe I'm hungry for something, too." She leaves it at that, ears erect, curious to see what he'll make of it. She lets a silence stretch between them, spending the moments looking him over again, before a puff of breath dances from her nostrils again. "On the other hand, perhaps I'm just bored. These woods have a lot to offer, as I'm sure you know. Tell me, dear Ezio, to whom do you give your allegiance?" She already knows he's not a pack member -- his scent is too unique, too solitary for him to be hanging around multiple wolves. But what use can she make of loners? There are ways, she knows, watching him.

speech action

Plot with us here!

Ezio I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2019, 05:05 PM
As Leera spoke, his attention was fully on her and he made sure that was understood. His eyes did not move from hers and if they did, it was only for a couple of seconds. But he couldn't exactly help himself to devour her body as he continued to scan her. She was simply there, an opportunity to possibly enjoy. "Maybe it's the same reason as you, Ezio. Maybe I'm hungry for something, too." Ezio shifted his weight slightly as she spoke and it was clear on how suggestive this female was becoming. Almost like she had the exact thoughts, like she had his mind already figured out. "You and your words could get you in trouble," he teased with a short laugh, but he was also confirming whatever she was hinting at.

"On the other hand, perhaps I'm just bored. These woods have a lot to offer, as I'm sure you know. Tell me, dear Ezio, to whom do you give your allegiance?" It didn't seem that she was bored, perhaps she knew exactly what she was doing. Because he was tempted, however, those impulses were held back for now. He could only imagine what these woods had to offer as he continued to smirk and his gaze shimmered with deviance.

She was quick to ask another question which made him think for a moment. He was so engaged in this female, that he didn't notice the other scents on her. Did she belong to another pack? Could she belong to another male? He was a risk taker, but he needed to know everything. Just so he could calculate the consequences. "No one. I am a lone wolf," he would respond. "What about you?" he asked, hopefully, Leera would tell him what he wanted to find out.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-20-2019, 03:09 PM

Her pink eyes flicker with sometime dark, something knowing. "You and your words could get you in trouble." She knows he's only teasing, but she does have her words, words that can destroy kings and build cathedrals and, yes, invoke trouble. There's innumerable power in words, she knows, which is why she's so careful to string them together and breathe them, like a spider with her web. "A shame," she says in response, ticking her chin up a notch, peering at him through jewelled eyes. She nods to the entirety of him, gesturing his sure strength. "They hardly make them like you anymore. Even the pack wolves here, they're... fragile."

As a woman who's weasling her way around and into gaining recruits, it's difficult for her to pass up the luxury of strong wolves. Might as well befriend him now and keep him on the shelf for later. "My loyalities lie with Erövrare, currently," she nearly laughs, knowing that what she feels for the pack is anything but loyalty. Her being in Erövrare is merely a way to pass time while she builds her own congregation. "Perhaps, if you ever get tired of being so lonesome, you'll follow me there. But I understand -- there's a certain thrill to being a lone wolf. I felt it, too."

speech action

Plot with us here!

Ezio I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-20-2019, 04:38 PM
He noticed the way Leera's gaze darkened, but his own continued to shimmer with mischief. Teasings could only last so long until any true advancements were made, just like words only meant so much if actions followed. But Ezio was simply enjoying this encounter and conversation. "A shame." One of his ears flicked towards her, a smug grin placing itself upon his face. "They hardly make them like you anymore. Even the pack wolves here, they're... fragile." These words of hers surprised him slightly, but it also gave him information. "Is that so? That's a real shame," he spoke with a light chuckle. He made a few confident steps towards her, no hesitation in moving closer. "My loyalties lie with Erövrare, currently." She did belong to a pack, but she wasn't exactly keeping anything confidential. No, she was freely giving him details, feeding his need for knowledge. It was certainly satisfying, even if it wasn't much. But her words didn't seem genuine, as she laughed. "Erövrare. Sounds interesting… Tell me, are they fragile?" his voice emitted once more. Was it the pack she was in that they were fragile? He would only know when she responded, of course.

"Perhaps, if you ever get tired of being so lonesome, you'll follow me there. But I understand -- there's a certain thrill to being a lone wolf. I felt it, too." Lonesome? His grin almost hurt as it grew even more. The dark man rarely left alone, nor did he ever really give any thought of being such. He shook his head, he was definitely amused. "Packs only constrain me… Would I have to be a good boy if I were to follow you to your pack's lands?" Ezio laughed as he spoke, but he was also back to teasing. He decided to move his legs, making a circle around her before he brushed against her side lightly. "Did you no longer want to be a lone wolf then, Leera?"

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-21-2019, 08:04 PM

Is Erövrare fragile? Leera watches him, thinking. She'll be lying if she says the pack is completely weak, although other than a few mean-spirited wolves here and there she doesn't believe Erövrare is indestructible. But she says nothing in answer, leaving his question up in the air for him to decide -- there are worse things than fragility.

The end of her feline tail flicks wordlessly as Ezio moves deliciously closer, so close she can see the iciness of his blue eyes and the details of his scarring. She tastes his scent on the air and relishes it like a rich whisky, keeping her stare fixed on him. "You can be whoever you wish to be," she purrs with a smokiness on her lips. The longer their encounter spans, the more she becomes intrigued by him. Curious of him. Of the things he has done, the things he may do.

"Did you no longer want to be a lone wolf then, Leera?" An ear turns with thought. But eventually, Leera gives a small, dismissive shake of her small, angular head. "It's not the way I was created. As much as I enjoy the thrill, my soul needs to belong to something, almost as much as I need things to belong to me." Her voice is soft but strong in the forest light, and she watches him with interest. Her tone hushes even further, and the speaks it directly into one of his ears, so close to him that she's certain he can feel the brush of her long whiskers against his fae. "Would you ever belong to something, Ezio? Would you ever belong to me?"

speech action

Plot with us here!

Ezio I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-21-2019, 08:44 PM
She didn't answer his question, but it didn't matter. No, Ezio wasn't here for information but it helped either way. As he moved forward in a semi-circle and went to her side, letting their fur brush against each other lightly. He lowered his head to adjust to her level, his cold eyes meeting her bright ones. "You can be whoever you wish to be." Ears twitched at her words, the deviance in his body language was strong. "That is a certain danger, Leera, to allow a dangerous beast to become whatever he wishes to be," Ezio responded, his wide grin slowly became a smirk. Oh, he knew what he was capable of and what he could do. His thoughts didn't stop playing along with the beautiful doll beside him. She was a gem as he was captivated by her and such close proximity between them pleased him, more so as she didn't flinch or move away. A confident woman, she knew exactly what she was doing and he liked that.

"It's not the way I was created. As much as I enjoy the thrill, my soul needs to belong to something, almost as much as I need things to belong to me." He gave a low hum of thought, he understood what she meant. Her mindset was different and similar to his, but he did not belong in a hierarchy or anywhere with a structure of such. It was difficult for him to stay in one place for a long time, as he would simply grow bored. "Would you ever belong to something, Ezio? Would you ever belong to me?" His gaze narrowed for a moment, but he couldn't help but chuckle. "Is that a wish of yours?" he inquired, amused. "If so, I could consider it being a possibility… But you would also have to belong to me, dear Leera," the man finished. He would move forward and create some distance between them, tail brushed against her as he moved past her. Now he would be a few steps away from her, just to see how she would respond.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-21-2019, 09:20 PM

There is texture here, between the two wolves -- she can feel it, the slow burn of desire, the blossoming of amusement, the brush of a touch here and there. But as enamored as Leera is with him, she keeps her composure, the only hints of her curiosity present in the subtle glimmer of her eyes as she watches him move. She's always found it somewhat simple to smoothe away the expressions on her face, to veil what's going on in her scheming mind.

"Dangerous, hm?" she breathes, an ear flicking again. "A man is no good without danger. Neither is a woman." Dark, slick lips tremble upward into a slight knowing grin. She leans into him, pressing her petite body into the capable curve of his own. It's always a good idea to keep the dangerous men on your side.

She listens to Ezio speak of belonging, and there's a condition of his own he's slipped into his answer. Belong to Ezio? She doesn't see why not; she's belonged to many men throughout her days. They were merely stepping stones, though, ladder to progress her own rise to power. It's the same with Tyranis. "Perhaps I could belong to you." She tilts her chin up, studying his expression. "I can give you many things, Ezio. But, tell me, what can you give me?"

speech action

Plot with us here!

Ezio I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-22-2019, 08:47 PM
The dark brute noticed the subtle show of curiosity in her gaze, he didn't stop observing her even when it was silent between them. Nor did she show any emotion through her features, but he did feel certain of what she possibly felt or what was going through her mind. "Dangerous, hm?" His eyes lit up, both of his ears pivoted in her direction. "A man is no good without danger. Neither is a woman." In response, Ezio would give a toothy smirk and she was also grinning now, her mindset was on par with his own. But it had been most of the time which pleased him. "You are clever," he simply commented.

Feeling her body lean into his, a low and possessive growl vibrating within his chest. He would attempt to nip at her cheek, it was a playful gesture. As he moved in front of her with a few steps between them, he ensured that she was balanced if she was still leaning into him. She looked up at him before her voice would reach his ears once more. "Perhaps I could belong to you." His gaze narrowed slightly, he knew there would be more. "I can give you many things, Ezio. But, tell me, what can you give me?" Her next question didn't surprise him either. Ezio was expecting it, but for now, he would only give a brief answer. "Likewise, darling. But most importantly, you will have my loyalty and whatever you may desire that I could make happen."

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-22-2019, 11:00 PM

Leera can feel the heat rising to her skin. His low, possessive rumbling is like honey to her ears, thick and mouth-watering. Yes, she could belong to him. She'd belong to his strength, his devotion, his so-called dangerous mind. And Tyranis? She does not belong to him, nor has she ever. The only thing that keeps her bound to him is the unborn litter of princes and princesses that sleep in her gut. After their birth, she'll owe him nothing.

Ezio says she will have his loyalty, her desires. "Not such a bad deal," she comments, fluttering her lids slowly at him. Her lengthy tail curls and coils with thought. In a swift, graceful motion, Leera stands onto her small paws and brushes against him like a cat before continuing a few paces between the spruces. "Come, Ezio. Let me take you to a place where your honor and your danger will be appreciated as it deserves to be." She intends to lead him to Erövrare as she slips between the trees and eventually into the shadows; her work is finished, it's entirely his choice if he decides to follow her or not.

-exit-

speech action

Plot with us here!

Ezio I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-23-2019, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2019, 07:25 PM by Ezio I.)
The silence grew between them now, he could only assume that she was satisfied with his answer. Little did she know that his words meant nothing, however, Ezio would be convincing in his ways. He would manipulate such words into his play and the actions he may proceed with. All of this would become an advantage to him and at least have some benefits for him in the long run. Though for now, the dark man could only see what else was in store for him, so that he could plan his next moves. "Not such a bad deal." His thoughts were interrupted by her words, he just smiled. "I'm certain that you won't be disappointed," he responded smoothly. The deal was sealed, it pleased him. But perhaps it was too easy, yet he didn't exactly have his fill yet. She was a invaluable wolf to him and she would play an important part in his game.

Feeling her brush against him once more, he gave a second growl like the one before. "Come, Ezio. Let me take you to a place where your honor and your danger will be appreciated as it deserves to be." He gave a simple nod as his eyes roamed her body while she began to lead the way. The male waited for a few moments before he would follow her into the darkness, confident that she was taking him where Erövrare was and he could see for himself what kind of wolves resided there.

exit