ardent

[CLOSED]

Kasdeya

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2019, 02:45 PM
Hey all, so Kasdeya x Rhyme did the do and pups will be born February 9th. I'm late on putting up an adoption for this cuz I've been phone bound so here ya go!

Looking to adopt out one, maybe two if we really like more than one app. Kat and I are each taking a pup, two males named Zagan & Iroh. Pups will be born in Risen and will not know their father, at least not anytime soon. You know the drill with the Abraxas (if you don't, I encourage you to check them out or contact fox, etc to get more info on them). Kasdeya (and the rest of the Abraxas) will raise them to be dedicated to the Fallen God, etc.

RULES
1. Names must be demonic/god themed.
2. Designs ought to be similar to the Abraxas line or a combination of Rhyme/Abraxas. Mottled markings around the eyes are common, probably won't be likely to inherit Rhyme's eye markings.  Though if you choose to make a design with it if you want.
3. No intersex chars. Sorry to disappoint, but it would more than likely be considered an abomination in their culture.
4. We reserve the right to reclaim should the adopt not be posted consistently or hasn't posted in a month, or has been set inactive.
5. Fair warning, if the pup turns out to be a little disrespectful shithead for no real reason, expect consequences. Kasdeya will handle it herself or will turn the pup over to one of the other family members to deal with. Same might go for a pup that ends up showing that it's "weak."
6. Should be of a darker alignment.
7. Pups will get a 25% discount on height up to 42" thanks to Rhyme.
8. App(s) will be selected at least a week before the playable date, unless we see an app that we like before then.
That's pretty much all I've got. Short and simple, feel free to DM me with any questions!

Available Designs

Design 1

Design 2

Code:
<b>OOC Name:</b>
<b>Character Name:</b> -- Abraxas
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Design:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b> (at least site minimum)
<b>Personality:</b> (at least site minimum)
<b>Alignment:</b>
<b>Other:</b>
<b>Rp Sample:</b>

Carthage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-29-2019, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 09:42 PM by Carthage.)
designs r hard :(

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-31-2019, 04:10 PM
Designs are on their way!

Kasdeya

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2019, 10:23 PM
Updated to add a couple designs!

Dea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-18-2019, 07:12 PM
If this is still open, I would looove to play one of these babies <3

I knew who I was this morning,
But I think I might have changed a few times since then...

OOC Name: Bird
Character Name: Absolem Abraxas
Design: Design #1
Appearance: Cloaked in shadows and ashes, Absolem seems sent from the Fallen God himself. His base coat is a deep, ashen "blue" color that lightens just barely around his face and hind legs. Dark, raven wing black is wrapped around him as if he wears the darkness as a cloak, coming up over his muzzle half way and then down his throat, chest, shoulders, thighs, stomach, and under-tail. This inky black also trails down the front of his front legs with a small half-band of black beneath with a glove of his base color up to his elbows, a misshapen chevron-like black mark appears on his thighs, surrounded by his base color and followed by another oddly-shaped black mark below it. His coat is threaded with the trademark brindles of his family, and several markings cover the lad in his shadows. Lighter greys also appear and accentuate his darkness in small bands by his ears and down his nape, over his shoulders and halfway down his back. This light ashen grey can also be found on his front toes, and the toes of his left hind foot, whereas his right hind foot has a black sock alone. Dark brindle eyeliner accentuates eyes of the brightest Carribean blue, a startling contrast to the blackness that makes up Absolem. Finally, Absolem is a beast of a wolf, boasting his family's well-muscled frames and rippling muscles with a wonderfully showy, sleek pelt. He stands at 44 inches tall, and holds the frame of an Adonis-like proportion.

Personality: He tends to be the strong, silent type. Even as a child he doesn't talk much or overburden his mother with questions, he prefers to learn through his own observations and speak when he must. He is not a wolf of idle prattle, and doesn't like a lot of blabber. He will be much more interested in the Old Ways of the Fallen God, and will show an interest in the darker side of their God's demeanor. Absolem is a devout follower of their God, and believes with all his mass that he is a great descendant sent to make the Fallen God's kingdom on mortal ground. While he is not one for love, he will seek to make more godlings when the time comes, though he will force the mothers to the Risen Empire if he must. Absolem is not one to take no for an answer, though he does his best to be suave in certain situations. He can be a great persuader when he decides to speak, hiding a silver tongue behind a curtain of sharp ivory. He will be calculating and savage, but will always mind his manners with his family, especially his mother.

Alignment: Lawful Evil
Other: Skills will be Fighting and Intellect

Rp Sample: There was an interest in the world that had just not been there before, a yearning to gather knowledge and experience through his own darkened paws and teeth. A shadowy frame sets startling contrast to the sharp, piercing blue eyes that seemed to measure the worth of everything around him. These cold, calculating eyes land on his mother, wondering what they would be doing once the cobwebs had been shaken from their awakening minds. What lessons would be taught, and what would they be tested on? How would she teach them? His life was simply one big quest for knowledge, hoping to quench the thirst for it, the young boy followed his mother like the faithful shadow he was as she moved away from the den.

He didn't pester her with a thousand questions about where she was going or what she was doing, he only followed for the time being. Listening to the heavy thud of his big, clumsy paws hitting the earth, Absolem silently pondered how he would ever hunt if he couldn't silence his steps. It was yet another improvement the young darkling would have to make, but he wasn't daunted, only driven to perfect himself. Watching Kasdeya, Absolem worked on making his paws quiet by cupping it with his toes rather than simply letting his feet fall wherever. Soon, he made no sound at all with his clumsy puppy feet and seemed rather pleased with himself for his progress. It helped him pass the time as he moved behind his mother, keeping a sharp eye on her as he kept up.
Bite warning! Dea is a wolf capable of extreme violence, she only has mercy on her family. Thread cautiously!

The character you are currently reading is Dea, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Dea's profile!

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-18-2019, 08:08 PM
Woops, this is actually closed! Forgot to close it out >.<

It's way past the playable date, sorry!
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.