Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-30-2019, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 05:16 PM by Osiris I.)
Osiris Savvil- Male- 2 years old- Loner- Bisexual- Neutral Good
Reference image: https://sta.sh/02eza217a126

-Currently Osiris is located in the East with his good friend Priscilla. He's already romantically interested her, but is open to make friends or even a few enemies within the land. I am open to everything when it comes to him ^^ He pretty much has a gentle and carefree attitude, and always tries to see the good in everyone.
-Only thing that I am NOT open with him at the moment is slave/servant claims~

Cason Ozierum- Male- 3 years old- Loner- Heterosexual- Neutral Evil
Reference Image: https://sta.sh/0a6uxaw7xet

-He has recently arrived on Ardent lands so no plots have really been made with him recently to create what he's been doing already, so if anyone wishes to come and plot with him I'm all for it! Warning, he is pretty much a quiet type, so it might take a bit for someone to get him to open up. I'm open for romantic involvement with him, as well as someone helping him with his skills or even making some friends and enemies in the lands. Anything is really open with this fella~

Gero McGregor- Male- 2 years old- Loner- Heterosexual- Lawful Good
Reference Image: https://sta.sh/0yeu55n2e3q

-Has currently arrived in Ardent Lands and has not yet been introduced to anyone as of right now. He has a calm and gentle side and is always open to helping people. He's not usually the fighting type, so he would more than likely try to stop one rather than start one. He would need his skills honed a bit more, and having some friends or even enemies would be good for him as well. He's open in joining a pack as well, and even forming a romantic relationship sometime. He is only working with 3 legs due to a situation where he went to protect another wolf and the wolf he was fighting with ended up breaking his leg in such a way that it would never function again.

Karden Brayus- Male- 3 years old- Loner- Bisexual- True Neutral
Reference Image: https://sta.sh/04t8om2mqnc

-New to the lands, and currently has no plots going at this time. He can be a bit of a handful at times and can is not afraid of speaking his mind or being harsh which can land him in some serious situations. I'm fine with everything with this boy, joining a pack, having a relationship, becoming a slave, anything goes.

Locust Kolari- Female- 2 years old- Loner- Heterosexual- Neutral Evil
Reference Image: https://sta.sh/08531k11qri

-A babe who can be rather seductive and manipulative, she will only try and be good to someone if she feels like they can be useful to her. She is rather new to the lands, but has run into only one other wolf within the lands to be a mentor for her, so she can be rather unpredictable. The only thing that I'm not ok with for her is her becoming a slave, but other than that everything goes with her as well.

Seker Ithuriel- Male- 2 years old- Loner- Heterosexual- True Neutral
Reference Image: https://sta.sh/0li4z16iskd

-A lone male lost in this world and unsure of who to turn to. He currently seeks refuge with his sister, Nephthys, and is pretty much following her at the moment. He is not one to really fight, but he will do so to protect himself. He needs to work on his skills and meet new wolfs to converse with despite his inability to talk at the moment; however, that is currently being worked on so he might be able to speak soon. No fights or slave plots with him please, but everything else is completely welcome.

Orabelle Finley- Female- 5 years old- Loner- Heterosexual- Neutral Good
Reference image: https://sta.sh/0xtwbx33wxn

-Though an older woman, Orabelle is of kind nature and is very disciplined. Though she usually roams by herself and is pretty much a nomad, she is looking for some place to call home. She needs to work on her skills, and is also hoping to start a family sometime. Nothing slave/ force breeding related with her or fighting, but everything else I'm open with when it comes to her.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-30-2019, 01:07 AM
Cloud could teach him hunting c: or hunt with him lol
Or Drake ^^

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-30-2019, 01:20 AM
I'd be happy to do either or ^-^ They both seem very interesting and could give us a good thread, so I'll let you make the decision on that ^-^

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-30-2019, 01:27 AM
I've got loads of healers, but Marvel would definitely be able to show him some stuff, and they'd both get along it seems like! Otherwise I offer Deion, the single grumpiest of grumps on Ardent, who would probably cuss more than he'd teach xD

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-30-2019, 01:30 AM
x'D Deion would certainly be interesting, but Osiris would probably just listen and nod his head when he swore. Marvel also seems nice, I'd be fine with doing a thread with both in the future, but perhaps Marvel might be nice to do first if you're interested? ^^

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-30-2019, 01:37 AM
Sounds lit! Feel free to start up a thread for them, Marvel is currently in the north taking care of her ailing mother, but will be free (but extremely depressed) in the Spring when her mother passes!

Deion on the other hand is mostly in Auster and/or the south, if that's better for you?

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-30-2019, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 01:57 AM by Osiris I.)
Deion might be better for teaching purposes since Osiris is currently residing in the South as well in Fern Gully ^^ I'd be happy for Marvel and Osiris to possibly meet in a thread to maybe become friends? Osiris can sympathize with her since he lost his mother too ^^ But we can do that at a possible later date :3
But i shall make a post in the South ^-^

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
01-30-2019, 11:07 AM
I have Clementine who is training to be a healer! We could do a skill thread together :)
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-30-2019, 11:59 AM
Oooh owo That sounds fine with me :3
Do you mind making the thread for them? ^^
Right now Osiris is in the South so anything around there or close to it works if that's OK with you? ^^

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
01-30-2019, 12:16 PM
sure thing!

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-03-2019, 02:12 AM
Bump ^^

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
03-22-2019, 05:53 PM
bump ^^

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-22-2019, 06:24 PM
Here is my plot thread with a list of my current characters.

Okay so I have a few plot ideas and I'd like to see if your interested.

For Gero
I can always offer Kesali up as far as a pack for one of your kiddos. Being a true neutral pack and by reading up on your guy I know he would fit in well and perhaps one of the several healers can help him cope or learn to use his injured leg again. Abaven would be a good choice as well and I have three wolves within that pack for him to interact with.

If he joins Kesali he would have two of my own wolves to interact with. Branch is the alpha and very laid back he is a hunter & intellect. His brother Huckleberry is a fighter & hunter and could certainly become buddies with him.

I'm also to open up anyone for him to meet so he can gain intellect points. My characters are a bit spread out so it depends where he travels.

For Karden
Again since he's an intellect I will offer up anyone to simply meet him just so he can get his skill points up. I would really be interested threading him and Actaea because she is guarded around strange males and she needs to meet loners. She will be joining her Uncle's pack once he creates it (if interested contact Dragon)

For Orabelle
Up to offering any of my chars up for her to meet for skill points. I also have several hunters too and would always be up for some hunting threads for skill points. Again I could offer Kesali for a pack for her to fit into if you like.

This is what I got so far, but feel free to offer any other plots that may come to mind :)

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
03-22-2019, 06:42 PM
(03-22-2019, 06:24 PM)Bluetick Wrote: Here is my plot thread with a list of my current characters.

Okay so I have a few plot ideas and I'd like to see if your interested.

For Gero
I can always offer Kesali up as far as a pack for one of your kiddos. Being a true neutral pack and by reading up on your guy I know he would fit in well and perhaps one of the several healers can help him  cope or learn to use his injured leg again. Abaven would be a good choice as well and I have three wolves within that pack for him to interact with.

If he joins Kesali he would have two of my own wolves to interact with. Branch is the alpha and very laid back he is a hunter & intellect. His brother Huckleberry is a fighter & hunter and could certainly become buddies with him.

I'm also to open up anyone for him to meet so he can gain intellect points. My characters are a bit spread out so it depends where he travels.

For Karden
Again since he's an intellect I will offer up anyone to simply meet him just so he can get his skill points up. I would really be interested threading him and Actaea because she is guarded around strange males and she needs to meet loners. She will be joining her Uncle's pack once he creates it (if interested contact Dragon)

For Orabelle
Up to offering any of my chars up for her to meet for skill points. I also have several hunters too and would always be up for some hunting threads for skill points. Again I could offer Kesali for a pack for her to fit into if you like.

This is what I got so far, but feel free to offer any other plots that may come to mind :)

Ooh owo I'd definitely be open for Gero joining Kesali ^^
It might be a little hard for my boyo to use his leg, but he'd certainly try his best ^^ If you wanna do a thread with him and Branch that is fine with me :3

Karden does need a thread, so meeting Actaea would be awesome! ^^

As for Orabelle she's a rather disciplined soul so her joining Kesali would be nice too ^-^ She's used to being around children so I'm not sure if a caretaker could be a potential job for her, but just like Gero she's willing to do anything to help out ^^

All really up to you if you wanna do all three threads or just one or two, im free any time so ^-^

Gero

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-01-2019, 05:38 PM
bump~