gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
07-07-2014, 05:47 PM

The mocha cloaked tempest was grateful that Abaven was flourishing with members, gaining new members each day that passed. Several more healers had joined as well, all of which were healers-in-training for her to teach the art to. The mocha capped crown of hers bobbed with excitement to begin training them. Perhaps after the rate of wolves joining Abaven had subdued itself slightly to adhere to a more steady rate, so she would not have to continuously backtrack in training to get a wolf up to speed. Already she had begun thinking of a schedule for training. When the rate of members joining settled down, she would hold a basic healing lesson for all to learn how to dress a wound and how to deal with poisoning on their own, if they were traveling. All members would be encouraged to know, especially the messengers and spies of the pack, whom would be venturing to who knew where and could possibly be injured in their travels, and there would quite possibly be no-one to assist them. She had tucked away a fresh stock of herbs in preparation for this basic healing lesson for all wolves. There would be many leaves and such to store in wait, and she had just begun to lope away in search of more, when a familiar scent caught onto her coal nostrils.

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-07-2014, 06:18 PM

That scent belonged to Mirabelle; the femme was happily trotting, although several feet from the river's banks. She did not trust the crashing water, and with good reason. She glanced at them for a brief moment, shudderede, and looked away, veering off at an even further distance. She soon spotted Harmony, and her ears perked up, tail wagging in a friendly greeting. "Harmony!" she greeted cheerfully, her tail's motion speeding up slightly. The red wolf went right up to her friend to brush happily against her. "How are you?" She hadn't seen Harmony for a while - something saddening, since Mira had an immediate liking to the cream girl.

?speech?
[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
07-07-2014, 06:29 PM

The mocha capped tempest bobbed in place as the scent whisked her to memory of first meeting the chocolate hued vixen whom had joined Abaven and boldly called a pack hunt. Adrenaline had coursed through her veins then?the beginning of a close friendship to be continued for ages?and she was eager to see her once more. Her lyrics came as cheerful symphony, which would be replied to with a playful greeting of her own, bobbing her mocha capped crown rapidly. "Mira!" Her pearly plume swung behind her as she heard the lyrics of the tempest. Mismatched orbs were so very playful. "I'm great! I've been mastering crossing the rapids, watch!" With her speech, the mocha cloaked figure bounded away toward the rapids, at a crossing marked by stones. Delicate stilts danced until they reached the other side. A cheerful yip came from her muzzle as she bounded back over, waiting to hear what Mira had to say.

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-08-2014, 11:48 AM

Mira grinned at the hyper girl. "I'm so gla-" she cut herself off to stare at Harmony. "DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Fear gripped her body as Harmony pranced across the rapids, and she stared with wide eyes, wanting to close them against the inevitable but knowing she wouldn't be able to oh goodness Harmony was going to die and - she watched as Harmony pranced back to the other side and Mira stalked forward, trembling. First was with the fear and worry, but that fear and worry melted away to a core of dangerous, red fury. "Don't you dare do that again, you understand me?" Mira growled the words deep in her throat, tail lifted high and staring down at the healer with authority and dominance. "That is comepletely, entirely, just stupid! You. Will. Not. Do. That. Again." She glared at Harmony. "You could have died! You could have gotten swept away, bashed at the rocks, fatally wounded or maimed horribly! You are the main healer of Abaven. What if you had died? Who would teach the younger healers? And besides that what would Bass do? I do? if that happened? I was worried and terrified that you would die, you idiot girl!"

?speech?

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
07-08-2014, 02:57 PM

Her paws were wet from the slick rocks as she would bound over to the russet female, only to be met by harsh discipline, but her gaze would not flinch once nor would she stoop low to the russet tempest. It was not her place to discipline her. "I'm sorry. I should've thought about it more before I just ran across." After pondering upon the lyrics the russet tempest had spoken, she only gave a nod of slight respect. "You're right. I don't know what you would all do if I passed for a stupid reason such as crossing the rapids." Mismatched orbs began to show regret as she lowered her head. Why am I so stupid? Hopefully Bass wouldn't find out about me crossing the rapids... A soft sigh came from inky lips as she looked back up at Mira, eyes dulled. "I'm sorry, Mira. I'll never do it again if you don't tell my brother about it."

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-08-2014, 03:37 PM

Mira glowered down at the younger wolf. "Yes, you should have!" she growled. "I'm glad you are intelligent enough to realize that," she added at Harmony's next words. "It would have endangered the pack if you did, at the very least." It would also hurt me and Bass a lot. That, of course, she didn't say aloud. She wouldn't. She hinted enough in her initial burst of anger. Luckily, that burst was fading, leaving behind weariness and of course, sternness. The femme watched Harmony lower her head, and her own stance of dominance relaxed. She knew Harmony wasn't dipping her head to her; she knew that the only thing she got in regards to dominance was the nod of respect. She was alright with that - for now. As Harmony lifted up her head, Mira watched impassively fora few moments before padding forward and lowering her head to give Harmony a gentle lick on the head before sighing herself. "Fine. I shouldn't but... this time I won't tell Bass." She gave in to the mocha colored wolf with another sigh.

?speech?

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
07-09-2014, 06:59 AM

The russet tempest had relaxed and smoothed out her stature, dominance decreasing in her form. Calm words would come from inky lips, a sigh following. Her crown would lower and give the mocha capped tempest a gentle lick upon her crown, and she would pull back playfully. "I'm not a litte puppy!" The words came from her mouth with a series of giggling out of sheer playfulness. Her coal black nose found it's way to Mira's neck, nuzzling it gently then licking her on the shoulder, smoothing down her hackles a bit. "Why don't you be the little puppy, and I'll be the crazy mother?" Yet another sing-song chime came from inky lips as she would bound away, much happiness in her stride. Pearly banner would sweep to and fro behind her, so hard that her rump shook with it.

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-09-2014, 01:05 PM

The wolf blinked as Harmony went from remorseful to bouncy puppy in mere seconds. She felt warmth kindle inside of her as Harmony licked her neck, feeling her own wolfy grin form. "Oh yes you are," she teased, her muzzle moving to bump the girl. Her head cocked to the side to regard Harmony, amused with the cream colored wolf. "So what are you saying? That I'm normally the crazy mother?" She grinned again, her own tail beginning to wag as she dropped her front body in the typical position of play - rump in the air, and front body low.

ooc. EXACTLY 100 words

?speech?

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
07-09-2014, 06:19 PM

A chortle would come from inky lips as she would speak, voice as sing-song as ever. "I'm almost two, Belle!" Her bodice would retreat downward into a playful stance, her tail held high with her rump, and her front half lowered to the ground. Inky lips parted to reveal a lolling tongue that came out a bit. "Yeah!" With her lyrics, the mocha capped tempest would bound away, gaining speed quickly. Wind whipped at her face as she raced away from Mirabelle, a song following her like a banner. "Catch me if you can, Mira!" A happy yip came from her maw as she raised her tail, swinging to the left and sidestepping a tree in the area of the territory. Pearly stilts began to beat the ground yet harder, taking great strides and keeping her eyes forward and erect, watching carefully for any obstacles, not turning back at all.

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-10-2014, 09:29 PM

Mira snorted. "I'm still older." She rose, shaking her head at the healer's next words and bounding after her. The healer was much, much faster - Mira could hold her own but she was by no means the fastest wolf. She could probably endure more than a normal wolf could, but considering a wolf's endurance was already really long, it didn't make much of a difference here. Unless... unless Harmony kept running at fast as she could. Then she wouldn't be able to keep up that pace for very long. Mira hoped, at least. So instead of running as fast as she could after Mira, she ran at a slightly slower pace, loping after the healer with long strides. Dropping further and further behind every second, Mira hoped her tactic - to make Harmony think she gave up - would work, so she could then surprise the healer.

?speech?

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
07-11-2014, 03:35 PM

The guard would not be able to keep up, but the mocha cloaked tempest was not fooled by her tactics, pushing herself to run as fast as she could be able enough to. Her chest puffed, as her banner swung hard. The longer she ran, the more she would tire, the beat of pearly stilts slowing down gradually to a gentle trot, as she would eventually stop beneath a tree, worming her way into the embrace of a single root, mismatched gems dulled from tiredness. If Mira should find her, the temptress would look up, smiling playfully. "You only won because I got tired, Belle." Her lyrics would come in short puffs, her heart beating faster than a fighting rabbit kicked.

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-11-2014, 06:32 PM

The lighter colored wolf soon vanished from Mira's site, but it was no big deal; Harmony still had a scent, after all. Pink tongue soon lolled out of the Bjundi's mouth as she trotted along, enjoying the breeze and just the sensation of running. It didn't take that much longer to catch up to Harmony, since once Harmony slowed Mira was faster. The wolf arrived at the tree, not even out of breath. "That was the point, Harmony," she laughed softly. "And Mira not Belle, my little healer." Her tail was loose and low, wagging gently, even as Mira sat.

ooc. ugh this post is horrid.

?speech?

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
07-12-2014, 07:56 AM

Harmony had indeed slowed, so had her heart beat to less painful rate than before. Her pearly tail still wagged playfully, as she would lunge upward?clumsily?and playfully cuff Mira on the ear, her mismatched gems shimmering. "I like the nickname Belle, but Mira's alright~" Her sing-song voice chimed in the midst of the crashing rapids, and the chirp of birds, though little could overpower the slapping of water on rocks just next to the rapids. The healer would laugh in a playful manner and lunge to cuff Mira again, laughing still. This time, she would collapse on the ground in a pile of fur, giggling. "Give me a minute to rest." Her lyrics came as a chortle, mismatched gems shining in the dim light the sun provided beneath the great pine.

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 09:21 PM

The first time Harmony lunged, Mira flinched away from the paw, all too familiar with the idea of getting beaten. It hadn't happened to her - she had been the perfect child, after all - but she had seen it happen to others. To her siblings, now dead to her own mother, to insubordinates under her father. The paw barely clipped her, and she felt... surprised, and yet not at the same time about the force behind the blow. IT was so little. Mira relaxed somewhat, and relaxed further at the healer's charming and soothing laugh, to the point where she was able to brace herself and not flinch when Harmony playfully cuffed her again. Giggled filled the air, and Mira joined in, a soft chuckle coming from her. Her own paw flashed out to hopefully cuff Harmony in return. "Rest? Pffft. Fine."

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
07-17-2014, 04:54 PM

Her paw had gently swept across the girl's ears, but she still flinched, her paw withdrawing the instant her bodice receded, the tempest's mismatched gems submissive and apologetic. "I can run, but I'm not made for running that long at full speed." Again, her own laugh would fill the air, as she would lie down once more, just in time to narrowly miss the Bjuni's own little cuff on the ear. A chuckle came from inky lips as she flopped onto her side, pearly banner beating the ground playfully. "...Do you like Abaven?" The mocha cloaked tempest was only curious. Since the chocolate colored tempest had joined, she seemed to brighten up and become more playful, enjoying her duties as a guard.

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-19-2014, 12:11 PM

At Harmony's apologetic look, Mira gave a tail wag: it was fine. She wasn't angry or anything. But she acknowledged the apology, and rather appreciated it. "I know, Mira said with a smile as she withdrew her paw. Lucky girl. The question made her blink, surprised for a moment. That was... unexpected. "Yeah, I do. I like it here a lot. Your brother is a good alpha and there are good wolves here." She paused. "You sister is also spars excellently." A lopsided grin and a tail wag accompanied the statement. "I'd ask the same of you, but I do believe that I already know that answer. So what do you think of the wolves who have joined Abaven? Do you like the new ranks?" She was one of the new ranks, but hopefully Harmony would be blunt.

"Speech"
'thoughts'