size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
02-05-2019, 07:35 PM

She had been feeling a lot better lately, her stage of grieving was beginning to resolve. There was a lot of questions that still lingered and pestered her. She was feeling like she would never get the answers she looked for, unless of course she went to find her father. Honestly could she even consider him with the title father anymore? Uncle had done more for her then Elias had ever done and it seemed Elias was growing more insane at least that's what his actions spoke. She knew that in the past Uncle didn't like to talk about such things, but she wondered if maybe she could sweet talk him.

She did truly want to know more about her father, and why he was acting like this now. Why is seemed Uncle was so angry with him. There had to be more she didn't know and she felt she should be able to know about. She didn't want to upset Uncle, but she wanted an explanation for this behavior, for her father's actions.

She sighed lightly as she sat at the entrance of their den. With Shaye having her pups to tend to Actaea was finding she had to much time to herself. She was considering looking for Uncle, but just hoped that he would come back soon.

"speech"

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-17-2019, 03:06 AM

He was feeling tired lately, but it was mostly due to his not sleeping well at night. His mind felt uneasy since the fight with Elias, so he often found himself going on late night patrols when the world was quiet. He had gone to patrol just before dawn, and was finishing it as the sun rose over the lands. He decided to head back to the den to fetch his companions so he could teach them how to hunt. His gaze was fixed on the ground, the path he often took back to each den burned in his mind. He didn't need to see where he was going to get to where he needed to. He approached the den site, and when he looked up he saw Actaea sitting outside the den. He wasn't aware that she was there to see him though, and thought perhaps she was taking some time to herself before going to another lesson. Then again...Shaye had her pups recently, so she was probably too busy with them lately. He approached her, putting on a mask to hide the tiredness in his gaze and voice. "Good morning, Actaea."

speech action

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

02-18-2019, 10:40 PM
She was unaware that her uncles companions were in the den, if she knew she would occupy her time and would play with them some. She had just been so unsettled since the news of Domina and she just couldn’t seem to shake it. Was it wrong to hate her father? Was it wrong to be upset that other then uncle and Ignis everyone seemed to disappear? She shifted herself before sighing again wishing she knew how to fix her problem. She thought that maybe this would help, that discussing the family was better done with Uncle then anyone else.

Ears perked as she heard his approach and she lifted her head to let her molten gaze search for him. When he came into view he quickly took notice of her and she smiled, her tail gently waggin as she got up and went to press her nose in his neck as a proper greeting.

“I was hoping you would be back soon,” she said as she pulled back to look up at him. “Do you have some time for me?”

She hoped she wouldn’t be messing with his daily plans, but she needed to get her problem fixed and she was hoping he could help her.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-18-2019, 10:50 PM

She pressed her nose into him soon after he approached her, asking if he had time for her. He nuzzled her cheek before settling his haunches on the ground. "Of course, I'll always have time for you, you know that." It didn't matter what time of day or night it was or what he was doing, of either she or Ignis wanted his attention, he would give it to them without hesitation. He wondered what it is she wanted, exactly. And knowing her, she wouldn't beat around the bush. Something Ignis did on occasion, especially when broaching a difficult subject. The thought that she might want to talk about her father didn't come to mind, however. But perhaps it was the tiredness that he felt that kept him from thinking about anything else.

speech action

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

02-18-2019, 10:59 PM
Her tail lightly wagged as he nuzzled her cheek and reassured her that he would always have time for her. She smiled at him, happy to hear those words. She had never been a beat around the bush type, no matter how difficult the subject may be and she wasn’t about to change just because it was regarding her father.

“I wanna know more about dad,” she said.

When she said the word dad her lips would twitch for a moment she wasn’t even sure that she should call him that anymore. After everything and all these rotten emotions he had made surface she hated it.

“Specifically why he’s acting like this, is he ill?” She found it was the only way to explain his crazy behavior.

Her eyes looked up to Ace trying to hide the pleading look. She needed to know, no matter how ugly the details she needed to know why he was acting so outrageous.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-21-2019, 11:25 PM

"I wanna know more about dad." He stiffened up at her words. But as she continued on to her reason why, he sighed and forced himself to relax. Well, he couldn't say he didn't know this was coming at some point. He knew they had questions and that eventually he'd have to talk to them about Elias, he was just hoping that it would be later. much later. But alas, he was confronted with it now. And he had always been honest with them. He wasn't about to stop that.

Taking a deep breath, he thought about what to say while he steadily looked at her. Both of them had grown into fine young wolves, guided by him and Abaven. He could only imagine what they would have turned into had Elias decided to stay. And in the end, he was thankful his brother did what he did. "Very well," he looked at her, her eyes pleaded for an answer. He didn't want to hide anything from them anymore. They were old enough to understand now. "Your father believes himself to be plagued by the demons of our ancestors. In our birth pack, it was a common occurrence. Some were afflicted more than others, some not at all. I was one of the lucky ones," He thought back to the days of his birth pack in the jungle. Remembering all the violence and bloodshed that had happened.

"He claims to hear their voices. Urging him on to do things he otherwise wouldn't do. He wasn't always like that...our home had never been so corrupt, however. When our first alpha passed away, another took his place. He was the reason for our packs corruption, and ultimately its demise. He could stomach the thought that our sister was just as skilled as Elias and I, and so the day she proved she was just as good as any of us, he ordered me to rape her..." He swallowed back the lump in his throat, flashbacks of that day filling his eyes and he felt like it was all he could see. He remembered it so clearly, and not a day went by that he didn't think about it. " I refused to do it. So as punishment, my leg was broken and Elias was then ordered to do it. He refused at first...but then a threat loomed over his head. 'do it, or your brother dies.' Something overtook him that day..."

He remembered Alis running away. Elias giving chase. "After that, I spent my time in seclusion while my leg healed. I talked to no one, not even Elias. I was formulating a plan to take down Dae, and when I was fully recovered I finally sought out your father and told him my plan. That day, he seemed sound of mind and agreed to the plan. So we ambushed Dae. I broke his leg like he had broken mine, and as we brought him down the rest of the pack got their turn at tearing him apart. After that, I left and came here to Boreas." The look in his eyes grew sad, the usually fearless and confident man looking old and tired. "We were no more than pups. Not even a year old yet when all this took place...I don't know what happened to Elias after I left, but I know it couldn't have been easy. The things we went through at such a young age had a long-lasting impact on us, but my mind seemed to be just a little bit stronger." He wasn't sure if that was the kind of answer she was looking for, but he would answer whatever other questions she had. In a way, part of him felt bad for his brother...but he still couldn't find the heart to forgive him for what he'd done to Domina...

speech action

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

02-22-2019, 09:35 PM

He stiffened to her words, something she had expected. The subject was touchy it had been since the day Uncle had saved her from the coyotes. She still felt she deserved to know and hadn't pressed her luck up until today. She wanted to know the full story to ensure her dislike for her father was in fact justified and not selfish. She imagined it was justified just by how her uncle acted, but she still needed that assurance. Her eyes looked up to him as she waited his answer, his eyes looking her over as what she assumed was stewing over what to say.

When he agreed, she relaxed and was relieved. She was all ears and as he began to speak she listened and took it all in. She should have been surprised, but sadly she wasn't. He claimed to be plagued by demons, to hear voices, and worse yet the story of his aunt. Her brows would simply furrow, but she said nothing. She couldn't help but wonder if that would have happened to her if she tried to climb higher within Ruina. If her father could kill her sister so easily there was no telling what he could do to her. He was ill, mentally and that was easy to figure out with the information Uncle Ace gave her. It assured both her theory and her ill feelings towards her own father.

She was able to see the sadness within his eyes, something she had never seen before in him. Her uncle had always looked so strong, so determined and to the sadness in her eyes almost made her regret him being the one that had to tell her. She sighed looking down to the ground, before moving forward and burying her head within his chest if he allowed, closing her eyes as she tried to hold back her raw emotions.

"So it is justified that I hate him so much," her words were quiet and she was able to told back her raw emotion.

Although something else rose within her mind. If life had been so bad from a young age. If old and new Ruina had failed so easily then that must mean it wasn't the answer for the Praetor bloodline. What if....... The three of them proved that there was some hope left for their bloodline. Elias and Ty were already making their bloodline look crazy and unworthy of power, but what if?? She pulled back and looked up to her Uncle her eyes showing that her mind had come up with something brilliant.

"Uncle.... We must show that there is more to our bloodline then madness," she stated. "A pack not run by father with his beliefs of Ruina, nor by Ty."

"Uncle what if you raised a pack?" she asked.

Why couldn't he? He was just as strong if yet stronger then both Elias and Ty. Why couldn't he raise a pack and prove that their bloodline is still something great, a force to be reckoned with. She still had way to much to learn and knew if she tried that she would fail and she didn't know what Ignis' thoughts were, but Uncle already seemed made for it.

"speech"

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-07-2019, 03:58 AM

She moved to bury her head in the thick fur of his chest, and when she did, he wrapped a paw around her and held her. "So it is justified that I hate him so much," He sighed. In a way, it was justified. Elias had changed a lot over the years, and what he had done was wrong on so many levels. He had done so much wrong...while he could see a form of love for Actaea's mother, he wasn't so sure about it now that he thought about it. The first time he had raped her. After that? The woman had forgiven him, and she stuck around since. Why, he wasn't sure. Perhaps Elias thought he loved her, or maybe it was just guilt. He supposed he'd never know for sure. But it didn't matter now. He had wronged her, and he had wronged other women with what he'd done to them. Tyranis' mother. And the woman by the name of Aures. He had never met her, but he had seen a couple of her children before. Legion...and the other black and gold child. He didn't know their names.

"Yes, I suppose so." He murmured. "Uncle.... We must show that there is more to our bloodline then madness, a pack not run by father with his beliefs of Ruina, nor by Ty." "Hm?" He was curious as to what she was getting at. He sat back, crimson gaze searching hers as she continued. "Uncle what if you raised a pack?" He was surprised to hear that. But he thought about her words for a long moment. Him? Starting a pack? He hadn't thought about it before...not since Winter had passed away...Actaea was planting a seed in his mind. And the more he thought about it, the more it seemed like a good idea. He had doubts though. What if he failed at it? He had failed to keep Winter safe that day...but...he was stronger now. Older. Wiser. Actaea and Ignis were young still, but he had seen how much they had grown during their time in Abaven. How much wiser they had gotten. Wiser perhaps than their age.

But...could he really pull them from their life here? They were all he had now. And he knew the same to be true for them. He supposed it would be up to them if, assuming they really wanted him to do this. If he did go through with it, he would be doing it for them. He was sure it was important for them, especially if she had come to mention it to him. "Actaea...though you are young, you are wiser beyond your years. If you are sure about this..." If she was sure about this, then he would be too.

speech action