ardent

Omega

Athesia

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Days of constant travel had finally taken its toll on the mahogany yearling, pain fiercely coursing through her body. Nevertheless, she would try and focus on where she was going at least. She would just need to grin and bear it for now. Especially as it was early evening and it was already, Athesia knew that she needed to find some shelter and give her body rest. She could deal with finding something to eat and somewhere to drink once she has had sleep.

Her sight would adjust to the surrounding darkness, it allowed her to see at least some feet ahead. She could see there was some high rocky ground which meant there could be a cave or somewhere that she could use as shelter from the winter elements. But she could only assume that it would be a safe place for the night and if she wasn't in such an exhausted state, Athesia could have scouted it out a bit more. Again, she would remind herself it would do just this time at least.
CODE BY KEZIA • IMAGE BY KYDNT • DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-06-2019, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 10:30 AM by Hannibal.)

The nocturnal hellhound slithered his way through the darkness with ease. Most of his time was spent in the evening hours and his pale eyes have adjusted to it easily. Hannibal's albino bodice seemed at home beneath the moon's gaze. His alabaster fur was illuminated by her graces. He weaved through the western lands only stopping when an unfamiliar scent filled his pink nose. Paws stopped their triumph as he paused to take in the delightful notes of a female stranger. Suddenly his strange gaze flicked around the surrounding area in curiosity. He saw nothing to start, thus he began to follow the scent towards whoever may hold it's aroma. Hannibal's form was rather dominant and a sneer fell upon his pink lips as he continued his little search.

As he grew closer his pad falls grew quiet in order to remain hidden within the shadows. Hannibal found himself at the mouth of various cave systems. He had yet to explore the region but he knew of their existence due to passing them here and there. A brow raised and he carried himself towards the caves. Soon the sight of a mahogany babe filled his eyes and the male's sneer turned into a smirk. He witnessed her dark and young bodice move towards one of the caves and his hackles raised instinctually. Hannibal slowly stalked at her rear, about ten tail lengths away before allowing his baritone vocals to boom into the crisp air. "Hello lovely." He was usually not so forward and crude, but he had lacked an outlet for his devilish desires. Sadly this young girl would get the shit end of the stick.

speech action
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Athesia

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2019, 11:19 AM
Her ears twitched as she picked up the hooting of an owl and other noises made by the night creatures, but she was completely unaware that someone else was here. Paws continued to take her forward, she had spotted the entrance of a cave and she was almost there. It was her main focus now which made her oblivious to what else was going on around, she was being careless in a way despite her cautious nature. But if she knew that someone was ambushing her and right on her trail, Athesia would have taken more appropriate actions.

The yearling's mouth was slightly open as her tongue would swipe along her lips, wetting them with a thin layer of saliva. "Hello lovely." She would instantly freeze at the words, belonging to a male voice. A small whine threatened to emit from her, but she would hold it back. Instead, she would instinctively lower her stomach where it was a few inches from the ground and turn her body. She could only wonder if it was someone that she knew, possibly from where she had run from. However, the voice didn't really spark any familiarity but this male would be treated as he was supposed to and that's all she knew.

Green eyes searched in the darkness for him, Athesia spotted him and could briefly see him. She was somewhat thankful for the moon as the light would reflect off of the man's pelt. "H-hi sir," the young female replied in a weak voice, her ears pinned against her skull.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-08-2019, 12:02 PM

Hannibal's pale gaze swept across her dark bodice and pink lips turned upward into a devious smile. It was dark but due to the moonshine he was seen. It was difficult to get a good look at the babe but the gentle outline of her form was enough. As he vicious tones were emitted the gal stopped in her tracks. Instantly she took on a submissive demeanor which made his breath taking dominance rise. Hannibal puffed out his chest and raised his righteous chin. A black and white tail was flicking high just to top it all off. It seemed he had a knack for finding submissive babes. Spider, Pari, Eulogy, and now this young-yin. His grin grew and his large head cocked to the right as he listened to her response. "H-hi sir." The words were sputtered forth and they only inflated his ego even more.

The male took another step forward but did not dare close the distance just yet. The woman he faced was a complete stranger and could very well be putting on a show. Hannibal's eyes ravaged her form and more of his bellowing vocals hit the air. "Who are you?" A simple question. The femme lacked any familiar scents of the packs he knew, but that didn't mean she wasn't hiding her scent. Also, Hannibal was unfamiliar was the pack in the north. His head remained raised and cocked as he awaited her answer. Thankfully she was backed up to a cave and that would likely be her only way out of her unfortunate situation. It was either; get lost in a dark ominous cave or get eaten up by Hannibal himself.

speech action

Athesia

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Her gaze lowered once she knew where he was, now she wasn't going to make eye contact or move without any further commands. It was how her mind was conditioned and her mother had taught her many things of being an inferior wolf serving those who are superior. Athesia knew better than to disobey or do anything wrong as she knew consequences always followed, while some had been gentle with her otherwise had not.

Athesia was a sensitive babe, especially to touch as she would sometimes flinch where a few had either hit or bit her when she had made a mistake. The girl was eager to please whoever she served in any way possible and make little to no mistakes in how she would serve them. Now the ownership of her would possibly be handed over to the male before her.

She had sensed that the man had made a step towards her. "Who are you?" Her ears slightly pivoted in his direction as she picked up his question, but still remained close to the sides of her skull. "A-Athesia. Athesia Morgante, sir," the russet yearling replied in a slightly more clear voice, there was still a weak tone to it. How she addressed him could be considered as simply polite, however, it was just part of what she was taught. She lowered her body some more where her stomach was now resting on the ground, almost as if she was laying down and her tail was between her legs, curling at her inner thighs.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-15-2019, 10:16 AM

It seemed the universe enjoyed torturing these young submissive babes. It's as if Hannibal had a sense for finding them, which made his rank in the pack even more viable. His hauntingly pale gaze observed as the woman melted before him. Not in the usual lust but more so in fear and pure instinct. His domineering form was enough to make any omega Wolf quiver if they were weak enough. The albino's head was raised high as he watched her with mild amusement. A shaken name fell from her slender lips and a grin slipped across his own. "A-Athesia. Athesia Morgante, sir." A nod could be seen from the taskmaster as if he were observing an antique he was bidding on.

Hannibal remained a good distance from the babe as he didn't wish to be so brash. So far he hadn't had to use force in his claims and it seemed he still wouldn't. Unless this delightful creature was playing games the male was confident in his abilities to lead her home. Thus, as he stood before her the beast leaned forward ever so slightly. "My name is Hannibal Klein, Taskmaster of Erovrare." Perhaps he should have said slaver. With a tilt of his head the monstrous creature bared his fangs. "You will be coming with me to Erovrare." He gave her a rather simple look, "Tell me, do you have any skills I should know about? Healing or perhaps serving experience? I'd love to get to know you before I present you to your new leader." He was being oddly nice but figured she would not put up a fight. Perhaps if he was kind he wouldn't have to stress about any fights or wasted energy.

speech action

Athesia

gems
size
build
player
02-15-2019, 11:18 AM
Athesia remained as still as she could, while she laid close to the earth and using it as an advantage to rest. She continued to avoid any eye contact with the male before her, nonetheless, she paid full attention to him. "My name is Hannibal Klein, Taskmaster of Erovrare." She took in his words carefully and gave a quick nod to show that she understood. But when he bared his teeth, the girl couldn't help but flinch slightly. "You will be coming with me to Erovrare." Her body began to rise as her eyes would fixate on his face, though she was careful not to make eye contact. Her actions clearly showing that she was ready to go unless he decided to anything unpredictable, her features didn't show much emotion apart from the frightened look in her gaze. Perhaps it was the wrong move to make and possibly too quick as he hadn't quite given such command to her, she was tired and her mind did feel rather jumbled.

"Tell me, do you have any skills I should know about? Healing or perhaps serving experience? I'd love to get to know you before I present you to your new leader." Athesia probably should have known that she was going to be questioned, but seeing that she had only been in one place it wasn't something that she was taught. Yet she knew what he meant by serving experience, it was clear as day to anyone that this girl was a servant due to her submissive and obedient nature. "I was born and raised into slavery. My mother taught me what is expected of me and I have some basic healing knowledge... Master?" the yearling replied clearly, hoping what she said was correct, especially the title. If he did need to know anything else, she would simply wait and see if there were any more questions.

She knew that she didn't have a choice whether she could just rest for the night here or not because she probably would have to go with Hannibal now. Athesia gently assumed this pack he was going to take her was where she would reside and serve him or another. But she would be patient and ensure she wouldn't do anything wrong in front of him, especially when she didn't know what rules were now expected of or perhaps they were the same she knew of.