gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-08-2019, 02:51 AM
https://www.ardently.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=3427

*Onix is open to hunting and improving his skills in that area. Spars are always welcome as he wishes to work on fighting in case of a serious situation arises. Healing threads are also welcome even though it isn’t a major skill of his, but would like to learn encase he would have to use healing at any part of his life. Forming friendships and meeting other wolves is another thing he would like to do, as well as forming rivals or enemies wolves as well. Though he would be open to joining packs or bands, due to his past history, he is on the fence about such things, and might take some time in getting used to the idea as a whole. If there is a line pup looking for a guardian, then he is willing to fill in that role if the situation does come up.

*Becoming a slave is not welcome, and would not be interested in forced breeding.

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-08-2019, 10:52 AM
I have a bunch of characters I can throw at you for skill points!! And a few healers as well that I can throw at you if he gets injured hunting. I know you said he’s on the fence, but I can offer my pack Kesali to him. It’s a laid back trading pack that is true neutral

Onix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-08-2019, 09:59 PM
(02-08-2019, 10:52 AM)Bluetick Wrote: I have a bunch of characters I can throw at you for skill points!! And a few healers as well that I can throw at you if he gets injured hunting. I know you said he’s on the fence, but I can offer my pack Kesali to him. It’s a laid back trading pack that is true neutral

Hey!! That would be awesome! It has been a long long time since I’ve been in this kind of setting and I’d love to get back into the swing of things and re-learn again.

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-08-2019, 10:22 PM
Sweet!! Is there a particular area you wanna start him out on Ardent (cause I can pick a character that way) or if you want to look over my characters you can choose one to start with :)