Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
02-08-2019, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 01:58 PM by Leonce.)

Leonce paraded around the boundaries of the frozen lake with a smile on his face. Having recently found a fur snake to take in he was eager to show off to the world his new friend. The ferret had made a home on the wolf's back and seemed to be quite discontent with the bumpy ride but wasn't complaining. Not stopping Leonce posed a question to the being on his back, "What should I call you? You haven't given me a name yet." "I don't care what you call me, it just better not be stupid." "Well of course i wouldn't call you stupid that's mean." Not hearing an answer Leonce continued his walking in thought.

Leonce Ferret action

Leonce has a ferret companion that is in all his threads unless otherwise stated

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-20-2019, 09:52 PM
Her eyes glanced upon the lake she happened to find with interest. This world had yet to bore her when it came upon scenery, but she smiled nonetheless. The sun was just about to set, and despite the bits of cold that tugged at her skin and pelt, she really didn't have any complaints in the matter. The cold was something she was used to residing in, so it almost felt like home to her as he tail swayed freely upon the ground. A slight, content sigh escaped her mouth as she watched the sun go down, feeling the little bits of warmth touch her face before it began to be enveloped to be replaced with the light of the moon.

However, her thoughts would soon be gone when she happened to hear two males bicker with one another some distance away. She could make out their frames, but, she didn't really bother to disturb them unless they spoke to her. They were casually minding their own business, so the dame was not going to intrude as she turned her cranium back to the lake and relax for a while longer before she continued onward in search of a possible home she could reside in permanently.

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
02-22-2019, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 04:07 PM by Leonce.)

As Leonce paced around the lake thinking of a possible name for his companion
he noticed a wolf who was relaxing by the lake side. A thought occured to him,
maybe he could ask them for their opinion on his naming issue. Leonce wasn't
much good at picking names anyways.

On his next lap around the lake he would stop once he was a sociable distance
away from them. "Hey! You look like you have good naming skills. Maybe you can
help me name my friend here"
looking at the ferret atop his back. The furry little
creature made its way down his back to the snow below, giggling as it did so.
Leonce proved to be very ticklish.

The ferret looked up at Leonce with a look of exasperation. He didn't need a
name, but he put up with the silly idea anyways. Leonce had found the soft spot
in his heart. He knew that when it came to it he would protect this big doof wiith
everything he could.

Leonce Ferret action

Leonce has a ferret companion that is in all his threads unless otherwise stated

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-23-2019, 04:46 PM
Oraballe turned her head when she heard the rambunctious sounds of another wolf coming her distance. He seemed to be younger than she was, and even said she might have good naming skills. She never really thought about that sort of idea to be fair, she was always by herself and very rarely would she ever come across someone whom didn't have a name. She gave a gentle smile to the young male, thinking for a moment as she looked to the little companion. The woman was unsure what she could possibly call this creature, it was definitely exotic to her eyes as she pondered for a moment.

"Might want to ask companion their name. I do not know your circumstance with them since I just met you, but...really up to you when it come to name," she said, her tail swaying freely as she tried her best to make sure that the young male got to know his companion a little more. After all, she was unsure if this companion could speak or not, so this would definitely be an awkward scenario for her if not. But, it was really the only thing the female could think about when it came to an answer.