gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
07-08-2014, 08:31 PM

Things were settling nicely after the death of Hajime. The pups were finally able to calm down, well at least on the outside to him. Of course pieces of Quelt still had things he needed to think through, and the one wolf he really wanted by his side right now was Irune. While she was very young, he had to admit he had developed an attraction for her. That was rare for the beast, highly considering he always thought of love as a drag down. Though after he had nursed her back to health and brought her here as a close friend, Irune had always been someone he could say his thoughts without worry.
Giving a large sigh, he made a small puff of air release from his muzzle. Bi-colored orbs watched the water in almost a daze as he nearly dozed off. But kept himself awake, giving a yawn. After all his hard work, he'd give or take a day off would do him some good before wandering about making sure everyone was okay again. During the hunt he hadn't felt well, so he sent emma instead. While the girl was snappy, she was still just as important to the others.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-08-2014, 09:25 PM

She could not help but still feel concerned about Quelt even after Emma had said he wasn't feeling well and stayed behind on the hunt. Of course she helped in the hunt and it had seemed to awaking a part of her inside. The natural ability to work with others as a team, to silent communications between them. She had only had that connection with two other wolves, both being her half brothers. So to have something like that happen between her and strangers was a new experience to her. She would not question it though but stow that knowledge away in her brain.

She moved with grace, her paws like springs upon the ground, seeming to prance but glide at the same time. She never tried to move this way but she supposed if anyone told her she would just say she got it from her father. All Armada's seemed to move like this, this unearthly grace. Her firey amber eyes sharp on the look out for the large male. She honestly felt more comfortable next to him, like she could still be herself and be free. Unlike around others she felt the need to control herself, be careful of what she did or said, her freedom striped from her. After some time she found him by the water and called out to him softly before quickly heading over. Tail held high over her back, ears perked up, she would smile warmly and touch her nose to his shoulder. "Hey stranger."

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
07-08-2014, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014, 09:34 PM by Quelt.)

Quelt was woken up softly by the touch and voice of the one he had been hoping for. His eyes wandered over towards her as a bright smile relaxed on his face. Of course she was beautiful, he knew that from seeing some Armada's who scattered the lands just like Roman. Irune of course hadn't known Hajime well, so he hadn't expected her to care too much for his death. Though now the pups were left without anyone besides him. Which was sad to just think about. "I would be hoping I'd be more than a stranger to you now. Lovely Irune." his tail wagged back and forth lightly as he tilted his head softly towards the girl.
"Are you doing okay?" Quelt asked in slight concern. That was how he was, specially in times like these he wanted to make sure everyone was alright. Irune was probably the most important to him at that, her safety took over his ten fold. It may have sounded more stupid out loud than in his head though.

Speech,

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-08-2014, 10:05 PM

For a moment she thought he might have been asleep and guilt crashed down on her if he had been. But he seemed to be fine with it as he smiled back at her. She would flop down next to him, laying on her side, tail wagging slow and softly. She had not known Hajime well but the fact all his parent now had no family broke her heart. She could image loosing any of her family, even if she didn't talk to most of them. She wished she could do something to help but couldn't think of anything and she didn't want to overstep her boundaries. Plus she wasn't sure how anyone felt about her except for Quelt and his sister, how probably hated her alil.

"Well of course your not really a stranger. You saved my life once and you could have left me there to my own fate. I have not met anyone who would have done the same expect for three of my half brothers and my mother." She said softly. Her livid eyes turned to the water, head resting on her paws as he asked if she was ok. "I..suppose. I miss my mother and I worry about her, my brothers. But I could never go back. I don't fit in there, I feel like I cant be who fate designed me to be. I can breath normally without having to look over my back to see who is judging me. It's the main reason I left. Being a healer was not something prized over, it seemed to be looked at as a low rank. I tried to prove I could be a warrior, make my father proud. But I hardly spoke to him or even saw him." She paused with a slight frown. She hadn't meant to give her life story. " I worry about those pups, Quelt they don't have any more family.." She would turn her gaze back to him, full of concern

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
07-08-2014, 10:22 PM

She would place herself next to him, giving him a sense of being if anything. He felt safe, as ridiculous as it sounded, he felt alright when he was next to her. Of course Quelt was aware of Serra's jealousy towards Irune but she would get over it. He knew his sister would warm up to Irune if they even spoke a little, after all the two girls had a lot in common if they just took the time to notice it. His eyes softened towards her when she spoke of her family of her mother. Irune was young he had forgotten, but at least she was strong wasn't she? Just because someone was a healer did not make them useless, he knew that from all the days he spent at home as the son of a duke. Quelt gave off a sigh, he looked towards the sky. "I promised Hajime if anything happened to him I would look after his young. Levi was finally able to stop crying and rest last night. The boy spent the entire night curled up in my chest." he said his ears flicking.
"I'd like your help Irune, I already feel bad, for tying you to this place. But I feel like Hajime's pups need me, now more than ever. I want to keep the promise I made to him, that I would give his children a chance to be the prince's their ancestors were." Quelt pulled his head over to Irune. He was a king he knew that, but he couldn't help but feel he needed some sort of assurance with others. "I want you to stay with me, but that's selfish." He smiled and closed his eyes with a short sigh.

Speech,

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-08-2014, 11:19 PM

It felt better to be next to him rather than feeling awkward and out of place among his sister and the others of this pack. It was a sense of ease she had not gotten from anyone in the time she had left Glaciem. For one so young Irune could act for wiser and more mature than most her age. She did not prance around and pounce on things, she did not make foolish mistakes, Glaciem had taught her that much. She was a young warrior, an unpracticed one yes, but a skilled healer who did not boast her talents. She did not mind it much but rather saw that she must equal her skills as a warrior and a healer.

Her eyes turned up to him as he spoke a smile gracing her lips as he talked about Levi. How sweet and she could picture it in her mind too. Quelt was a softie, and it was the very one thing she liked the best about him. He wasn't afraid to show it either. But then her attention became more serious as he asked her to help him, that he wished her to stay with him. His head rested upon her and she curled her neck around to nuzzle him with her nose. "Quelt..those pups need all the help they can get. And you cant do it alone. Of course i'll help. I'll do whatever I can to make sure they grow up into fine wolves. And don't worry about tying my down. I'm stubborn, headstrong and independent. If I felt like you were tying me down, I wouldn't still be here silly. Plus I like being with you, I don't want to lose another important wolf in my life." She replied softly.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
07-08-2014, 11:29 PM

The sensation of touch would bring his thoughts to wonder again why Irune meant so much to him. And of course a lump in his throat would accurately describe his fear of saying such simple words that could change another's life forever. Quelt had fallen in love with her only minutes after stepping foot within Abaven and recounting his value's. Her beauty, personality, all of her was what caught his attention even as his world had been so different from all of this. The large beast would press a paw against her own, staring at her as he craned his neck slightly lower to press his forehead to match hers.
"I'm going to stay right here Irune. I won't leave you behind." he spoke softly, his tail would come to drape over her body. As he shifted slightly, clearing his throat. "I love you, more than I love my freedom." he would look away for a moment after shutting his eyes as he took in a deep breath. He was finally Relaxed, and he would accept that. As he embraced Irune his head over the back of her scruff for a moment. Though she could reject him at any moment.

Speech,

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-26-2014, 06:42 PM
Irune Ezra Armada

She had never felt more secure, sheltered and cared for by anyone but her mother and brothers. But this was different, this wasn't like a family bonding, that link you had between those who had the same blood as her. That internal link only those of blood relation could understand. Her amber eyes locked with his two-toned gaze. It was all she could see at her forehead met her's. It was the eyes she had been captivated by. Blue and red, so interesting, so different. She could stare into them forever if it was the last thing she could look at.

His voice vibrated through her, though it was soft, being so close it sent vibrating shivers through her core. He would never leave her behind and she found she could count of his word. The pressure of his paw upon her's was not alarming nor uncomfortable. She would smile softly and lay her head upon his paw, as if to make sure it would always stay right there. When he spoke again her eyes had just closed but quickly flew open. He loved her? Was he serious? What did she say next? Did she love him back? Heart pounded like fluttering wings of a trapped bird. Of course she did! She had never felt this kind of connection with anyone else before. She had seen how mates looked at each other, how one spoke of their loved ones, seeing the look in their eyes. And she knew she would and did when she thought of Quelt.

She sighed softly, happily "Oh Quelt, I love you too." She said softly. She curled more closer to him, as if she could curl up small enough and just look like an odd colored burr stuck to his fur. She would be anything for him. Now the only problem would be telling her brothers and mother. Her mother would be the most understanding but would her brothers be too?