size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-15-2019, 11:44 AM
The recent visits from various alphas was making Chaos itchy and restless. He was dissatisfied with how little information he had coming in about the other packs - even Abaven was difficult to pries information out of the Destructions without causing trouble with his family. You'd think since Rhythm was in and out of there all the time she'd have the decency to report to him all the goings-on there, but noooo she had to be loyal to the Destructions still, damn the old woman. That was all right though, because Enrico, full of foresight as the former mafioso was, had set up Niente-that-was for just this eventuality with spies and thieves being given their own guild within Niente's framework. And there was even one hobby that had remained when he'd taken Niente and made it Legion, though he'd been rather scarce since then. Well, time to remedy that and remind the youth that he needed to be useful.

Chaos had made his way on top of his barrow to use the height to survey the land around him, so when he titled his head to howl for Rogdar his voice very conveniently carried much further. It also had the added benefit of being somehow spooky enough to the prey animals that the bison avoided the hilltops, so you could hang out there without worrying about getting trampled by an angry mama buffalo or accidentally stampeding the idiot things.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Rogdar

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
02-15-2019, 12:06 PM

Rogdar had been hesitant to meet with the alpha, he knew that on some level his season long bender had been caused by the coup lead by a man who quite literally stepped from his father’s bedtime stories. When the man called for him directly Rogdar was admittedly hesitant to respond but resolved that he couldn’t hide forever.

He walked toward the man’s call like a man about to be executed, with his head low and his eyes wide. Even his spry companion had taken to lying flat on the wolf’s back, seeking to hide herself in the long hairs between his shoulders.

He stood at the foot of the knoll and for once felt acutely aware of the resemblance between himself and his father. His father had loved Chaos as a gallant knight loves a benevolent king but Rogdar had to wonder if the man felt the same way, or if his father, in spite of his efforts, had simply been fodder that could be used and disposed of without pretense.

“You called?” He spoke, his eyes carefully avoiding the fanged wolf’s mismatched gaze.

Speaking Thinking You

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-15-2019, 12:32 PM
Rogdar didn't take long to answer the summons, but Chaos was surprised to find the male slinking up to him like a dog expecting to be kicked. He raised his brows inquiringly at the disconcertingly familiar-looking wolf. "Why the long face, Rogdar? You look like you're going to a funeral. Or a wedding," he added with a smile. He squinted at the primate pressed against the other wolf's back, and shuddered slightly. Monkeys were weird, with their weird little hands instead of paws. Well, that wasn't why he'd called him here anyway.

"I didn't call you here to yell at you, so you can relax," he took pains to assure him. "In fact, I've got a job for you. You're our only hobby at the moment so I'm afraid it might be a bit much for just you by yourself, but I'm sure you'll do what you can and I'll see if I can't find someone else to take some of the pressure off you." He wanted to do some recruiting anyway, so maybe he could kidnap a bunch of pups to set up as apprentices or something. He toyed with the amusing idea for a moment before pulling himself back to the task at hand.

"We both know there's only so much one alpha can find out about a pack while talking to the pack's alpha. They're only going to say what they want us to know, and the bits and pieces that I can get them to drop accidentally aren't enough to really form a working picture. So what I want you to do is to go around Boreas, just Boreas for now, not Auster. Find out how many packs there are, where they're at, what you can find out about their members. How many pups, elders, warriors, healers. That sort of thing. Sniff out any little secrets they might be hiding that they might not care for us to know. If you get caught it'll cost Legion to get you out of trouble, so don't get caught." He grinned crookedly at the young male. "I won't leave you hanging if I can help it, but I'd have to know you were in trouble and get to you, which means I might not be able to come to the rescue so you'll have to assume that you'd be on your own. Think you can handle it?"

Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby

Rogdar

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
03-20-2019, 11:56 AM
Wherever We Want To Go

“I-“ He started, momentarily stunned by the larger wolf’s long winded speech. It took him a moment to fully register what the male had been instructing him to do but when it did a wide and cunning smirk stretched across his features.

“Most definitely.” He said confidently. “Anywhere in particular you would like me to start?” He asked, his tail flicking languidly behind him like a fish cutting through a wave. He had a few ideas where to go and how to go about gathering his information as it was, the challenge set out by Enrico long passed but far from forgotten.

Distantly his mind reached back to his father telling his children of the practice of Counting Coup and a small twang of pain struck at his heartstrings, his smile faltering slightly as he waited for an answer.

talking   thinking

We'll Go

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
04-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Rogdar reacted with all the enthusiasm and confidence as Chaos could have hoped, and he gave the younger male a crooked smile. "Good man. I look forward to hearing your reports when you get back. I'd like you to check back in regularly so I know you haven't been eaten by another alpha or anything." The young wolf asked where he'd like him to start, and Chaos gave it a moment of serious thought. "You can probably leave Abaven alone for now. I'll definitely want your take on them as well and anything you learn about them, but my brother is their secondary so I'm... aware enough of them for now. Otherwise, use your own judgement on where you start. I trust you to know your own business," he added with a grin.