size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-15-2019, 12:17 PM
A hold-over from Niente-that-was that bothered Chaos to no end was the tendency of the older members to do little to nothing to bring attention to themselves or contribute. Delaney, over the months he'd gotten to know her again, had distinguished herself as a healer and for her helpfulness and clever ways. Rogdar he would be sending out, the warriors he would be dealing with shortly, and he intended to put Delaney, Rhythm, and Asvor together in a room and tell them to do healer things together and figure out what knowledge or equipment they lacked so he could find it for them. He'd make mixed groups of the original members of Niente-that-was and the newer influx of Imperialis wolves and set Valentine and Enrico each with a group to get them working together as a pack. But there was one particular thorn in his paw that he needed to take care of first.

Magnolia.

The woman had professed a wish to remain in the pack after he'd taken it over, but even before then she'd never made an attempt to climb out of the rank of a haggard, and not because she was physically infirm and unable to perform the duties of any particular field, but simply because she had not tried to. He hadn't even spoken to her since the meeting that he'd held up in the north. She'd never, as far as he knew, made an effort to seek out any of her packmates to either socialize or assist them in their work, making her, as far as he was concerned, a rather useless drain on the pack's resources and space.

He'd made his way today to the range, which between Associate Tornach's little zoo and the Imperialis family's tendency to hang out there was one of the busier places in the pack lands. There, he lifted his muzzle and called out a demanding summons for the absent Magnolia, one that she ignored to her peril. Chaos was fresh out of patience.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Magnolia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-23-2019, 12:24 PM

Speech

Magnolia knew she wasn't pulling her weight, she was hardly doing anything in fact. She wasn't sure why or how... simply that somewhere along the way her desire to meet others, to do anything had dried up. She was walking on thin ice and she knew it. So it was no surprise when she heard Chaos' call. It was time.

Magnolia suspected many things, many possible outcomes from this meeting. She'd accept whatever recourse the man saw fit; she knew she had no place for protest here. Maybe some part of her even thought she deserved it. She had spent much of her waking time feeling pretty worthless lately. She had mentally berated herself for her inability to do anything many times lately. But still her energy never returned and so she stayed sedentary.

Magnolia approached Chaos, her head lowering and ears twitching nervously. She couldn't quite meet his gaze, her shame making her unable to face him head-on as she might once have done. She stopped before him, lowering her head more in deference.

"You called?" A weak attempt at humor, the barest glimpse of her old self peeking through.  

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
03-04-2019, 08:39 PM
The woman approached with the obviously-guilty look of someone who knew exactly why they were in trouble, and Chaos eyed her with the stern look usually reserved for his two brats when they were in an especially large amount of trouble the whole way from the moment she was visible until the moment she stopped in front of him and tried to inject a little humor. Chaos, however, wasn't having it. "You haven't been contributing to the pack, Magnolia," he rumbled with a hawkish stare. "When I took over the pack, you said you wanted to stay, and I accepted you into my pack and therefore, my home and my family. But I also told you all that no one would be here that wouldn't pull their own weight. I've given you time, but not once have you done anything to help Legion, or to even interact with your packmates. You have no rank, no training, and you have not once expressed an interest in taking up a rank. You are neither physically nor mentally handicapped so this is obviously a choice. So tell me, Maggie. Why should I keep you in my pack?" His voice was calm, and quiet, but there was a definite edge to it. It was clear that if she didn't give him an acceptable answer, he was not going to be very forgiving.

Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby

Magnolia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-26-2019, 10:18 PM

Speech

Okay so she'd fucked up, and in truth, she didn't really know what solutions there even might be. Magnolia listened shamefully as he spoke, not bothering to try and refute anything he said, the only change in her demeanor being to hunch her shoulder's slightly.

Chaos posed a question and Magnolia didn't speak for a moment, trying to give him an adequate response. She had none.

"I don't know..." She responded lamely. In truth she figured the best option was to remove her, she was a drain on his resources. She was useless, unable to simply force herself into action. "I know this is just my word, which isn't worth much, but I want to get better." In truth it was a cry for help, she needed help but she didn't know it. Magnolia waited, ready to accept whatever Chaos thought of her response. She expected it probably wasn't going to be enough.

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
04-01-2019, 09:19 PM
Chaos was giving the woman a chance to state her case, to show some small indication that she actually wanted to be there and be a part of Legion, but her answer left him more than a little underwhelmed. He fixed her with a disappointed, weighing frown. "You say you want to get better. That's good," he prompted patiently, though that patience had a very obviously brittle edge to it."Wanting to get better is a good step. But what are you going to do in order to do that? Surely you have some way you plan to make good on that promise. Everyone is capable of something. My niece Aerndis is a hunter. Her brother crafts spears. Young Rogdar is - " He hesitated, not wanting to say anything that would give away what 'young Rogdar's' profession actually was, in case she actually did leave the pack. "Rogdar is very fast and knows his way around tricky terrain. The ideal messenger." There, that was satisfactory for all parties. "So what skills and interests do you plan to share with your packmates, as you take advantage of their contributions?"