Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-18-2019, 10:33 PM

Ace had been contemplating what to do for the day, and as he stood there mulling it over, an idea struck him. With Shaye and Rhyme busy with their pups, he figured they didn't have the time to do much outside of pack borders lately. So instead, he would take it upon himself. He had visited Fyri already, but what pack to visit next? He thought hard about it, and while he knew there were a few packs nearby, they were too close to his nephews pack and he doubted he could go to either of them without his wanting to visit Erovrare too, and he knew how that would go.

Honestly, he hadn't been to any other packs but Fyri. He knew where they were located, and then he got to thinking. Wasn't Baine from one of the packs in the west? He remembered her mentioning something about the pack she was from the night they met in the desert, and decided that's the one he would go to. Gathering his fox companions, he struck out of pack lands. He made sure to take a path that would give Erovrare a wide berth as he went, and though it took him longer, he didn't mind. His thoughts trailed to Baine as he went, and part of him half hoped she had returned home. He was glad she hadn't officially joined Ruina back then, because now that he thought about it, that pack was not for her. She was too sweet and innocent...

The scent from the pack he sought wafted towards him as he got closer, and by this time it was probably about midday. Thankfully the sky was overcast, but no snow. He probably wouldn't have come all this way in the snow. Much less with his companions. He approached the borders but remained a respectful distance. Tilting his head back, he howled for whoever was in charge.

speech action

Gwenevere

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
02-18-2019, 10:48 PM
Gwen had been sitting on the sentry platform for less than an hour, but that was about the extent of what she could manage at a time now. She'd switch off to laying down for a while, and alternate. She couldn't lay down for long either though, or she'd drift off. It was so easy to fall asleep at inconvenient times. She knew she needed the rest to fight her illness, but the pack needed her, too. There were few enough adults to take patrols as it was, and it wasn't fair to put her pups on the sentry platforms and not take a turn at it herself.

A welcome distraction came at that moment in the form of a howl. Though it was difficult and dizzying to walk any distance, Gwen was used to living an active lifestyle and her body's failure was, quite frankly, boring. She was tired of being tired, tired of not being able to go out and do anything to occupy her mind. So when she heard the call she was quick - well, quickish - to make her way off the sentry platform and down the wall to where the call came from. The wolf waiting there was larger, a scarred white male who smelled of Abaven. Gwen dipped her head in greeting as she caught her breath, then added a verbal "Good afternoon" when she was capable. "It is always good to see one of our allies at our borders. I trust nothing is wrong though?" The male didn't seem distraught, so hopefully it was just a routine check-in.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-18-2019, 11:22 PM

He wasn't sure who to expect when coming here. He didn't know anyone from this pack except for Baine, that he could recall. While he knew Zuriel was her sister, she had come from a different pack. So when an older woman appeared, he studied her for a moment. She looked tired, her body frail. It made him think about how old he was already, and that in a few years time he would likely look the same. "Good afternoon to you as well, " He offered a respectful nod. While his birth pack didn't really seem to respect the elders, the pack he had spent time in with Winter once upon a time, did. He learned a great deal about respect, and many other values. He learned how to truly love, and knew what real love felt like for the first time before Winter's untimely death. To the womans question, he gently shook his head.

"Abaven is fine thank you for your concern. My name is Acere Praetor, I've come on behalf of the pack to check on our allies. Shaye had pups recently, you see. So I've come in her stead." That was reasonable enough, right? "Am I correct in assuming that this is Celestial?"

speech action

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
02-28-2019, 11:30 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

She’d heard the summons for an alpha during her patrol of the moor and her path deviated to the call. She arrived just after Gwen, eyes studying the large male curiously as she stepped in beside her fellow alphess, an easy smile in place as she answered, “This is indeed Celestial. I’m glad to hear of Shaye’s good fortune! Do take my congratulations to her. I may trek east again come Spring. I am Aurielle Adravendi, Archangel of Celestial. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Acere.”

She leaned slightly toward Gwen to lightly brush against the woman. Any distraction from the troubling worries for her pack was a welcome one, and she added, “You’ve no doubt traveled a great ways—would you care to stay a few hours to rest up and have a bite?”

She was glad to see that her allies were willing to continue contact, and she added a trip north to Ignatius’ borders and Torin’s as well to check in with them and catch up.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.