size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-19-2019, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 03:52 AM by Acere.)

Alright, so I've mentioned it before but Acere is going to start a pack of his own real soon (Once I hit that 200 post count) and I'm putting this up to see if there's any interest before I apply for pack creation. I have a basic not-yet-fully-fleshed out thing for the pack as of yet, but I'm working on it.

So far I'm thinking something along the lines of militaristic, but more laid-back. The focus would primarily be towards fighting, however, Ace understands that it's not what everyone wants to do so he would also make it so that there would be an emphasis on other paths of interest as well. The idea I have in mind is the pack would be the type to serve justice where they believe justice is due. Sort of...knight-ish, in a way. They neither pull for the dark or the light, but rather in between and they can go either way. Slavery wouldn't be a thing, but prisoners most likely would be within reason, of course. Prisoners would likely be taken from darker aligned packs, but treated fairly unless there are reasons not to. Ace isn't pro-slavery, nor will he take prisoners without just cause. There will generally always be a reason behind his actions, and he expects the pack to do the same. Darker aligned chars are welcome, however, should they cause trouble in or out of the pack then they would be dealt with, obviously. Just keep that in mind should you choose to start a bunch of drama with such characters.

The pack would be one that strives to bring out everyone's potential no matter what path they choose and to pass on knowledge to one another, as well as help each other. Of course, I'm okay with not everyone getting along as I know personalities and whatnot clash, but we'll deal with those things when they come. There may be possible alliances, trades, etc etc. Also, be aware that sieges are probably gonna be a thing, maybe raids depending on whether or not the season gets too tough. In the event of a raid, dominance fights are highly preferred.

I'm currently working on ranks and other details, but if you have ideas, or would like to contribute fresh/new/cool/unique ideas, feel free to post 'em or shoot me a dm on discord or to Acere's account!

If you have a character that would be interested or that would like to try it out, let me know as well so we can do a thread. My goal is to have the pack up and going by Spring season!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me c:

Carthage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-19-2019, 06:51 PM
If things don't go well for Carrie in erovrare, he may be interested in this o:

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-19-2019, 08:41 PM
Miach may be joining Lirim as of right now but since you have some time until you are able to create this pack Acere could recruit him later on. He is pretty much over Elias and his crazy shit so Miach would hop right on board for any justice giving. Hes also interested in training his fighting skills.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-20-2019, 01:33 AM
Sweet, ya'll just let me know when/if you're ready c:

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-22-2019, 03:46 PM
Alright, I need Two more followers guys!

Anyone interested let me know so we can thread!

Daniel

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
02-22-2019, 04:10 PM
The only one I could see being a good fit (who isn't already tied up in a pack) would be Daniel, but I'm not bringing him in for a while yet D: thought I'd toss him in here though, just as an offer for a future member!

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-22-2019, 08:04 PM
Count me in for two if you havn't already