Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Ezio I
02-19-2019, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 11:19 AM by Anya.)
I'm bringing in this pretty evil woman, lovely Anya, she does have two children who are one year old. She has been raising them on her own since they were six months old and after she had killed her mate/their father. However, she has been able to manipulate them into believing it wasn't her instead it was a stranger wolf who did it. Anya has brainwashed them into believing the brutal way she lives is how it is supposed to be and there is no other way of living. Especially with how cruel she has been to her children, she wants to ensure there is no show of weakness from them. If anything there is very little to no care for her children or her own blood in general, what happens to them doesn't matter to her at all. Or so what she may have made them to believe what she thinks of them and so on.

Here is Anya's ref and their father's ref.

In total, there will be two children to be played. Names, genders, appearances and personality are up to you. Plot ideas recommended as well.

There is no such thing as civilisation and it's what the world has taught her, it is the only truth she believes in. Anya believes that wolves haven't really risen above their baser instincts, it is just false knowledge and hopes if one believes otherwise. She may create a band or pack at some point in the future, however, anyone who is following her or will follow her will be assessed carefully as well as put through some training to ensure their worthiness. She will force her beliefs into these people who want to join her group of complete savages.

Those who are already following her already know her and have been through these tests. She is basically breaking down these individuals and building them back up to be untamed, emotionless and hardened. Yet as their leader/master, they will always listen to her. They will also try and avoid large packs or groups as she doesn't trust or believe in them, nor does she want her people to know that there are other options in their life.

In total, there will be 3-5 followers to be played. Names, genders, appearances and personality are up to you. Plot ideas recommended as well.

Character Form
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Your character's name.
[b]Gender:[/b] Male/Female/Other
[b]Relationship to Anya:[/b] Child or follower.

[b]Appearance:[/b] 100+ words.
[b]Personality:[/b] 150+ words.

[b]RP Sample:[/b] This is optional, but somewhat recommended if you would like to get a feel of the character you are making.

[b]Plot Ideas/Extras:[/b] This is optional, but feel free to add anything here about the character.

Basilia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Frost
02-19-2019, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 06:54 PM by Basilia.)
Name: Cersei
Relationship to Anya: Child

Appearance:
[Image: frost.png]
Frost tipped ears made their way to a gray and black crown with light pinkish purple irises. A white chest leading to legs the color of steel with an ashen colored back. A spot of black with a spot of white beside it angled their way down her back to give the impression of an arrow. The black continues onto the upper half of her tail, the lower half being covered in frosty white. The sides of this female are gray transitioning to a black circular like shape. Having all of these features covering her pelt Cersei is a wolf that carries herself as if she is constantly depressed, whether she is or not is an entirely different matter. With an average form and a height just under that of her mother's she has nothing to make her proud when it comes to looks. Destined to be below average Cersei carries on as she knows she has to.

Personality: Cersei is the emotional equivalent of a brick wall. You can argue your point with her all you want but her opinion will not change. She has taken her mothers' word as law and treats it as such, emotion is a worthless pursuit. Why waste your time and energy on emotions when it's so much easier to simply exist. Not being the aggressive type Cersei is one to let life pass her by as a passive observer instead of an active participant. Logical is the closest word to what her mindset is, running everything through a filter of whether or not it takes too much effort. However if she wants something she will take it. Polite is not a word in her vocabulary, there's no point in sugar coating anything when it's the same result in the end. It's much better to deliver news straight out and in a blunt manner. In the matter of romance care will not be given. For romance is yet another emotion that there is no point to. Cersei is here to exist through life and obey her mother, nothing else. Living is something she wishes to do deep down, but she doesn't know what that feeling is nor how to truly experience it. If she were to change her ways it would take a very powerful force and a lot of internal struggle.

RP Sample: Cersei stared up at the sky. It was blue and had clouds, it was the same day in and day out. Sometimes the clouds changed color and sometimes the sky changed color, nevertheless those same two elements were always there. Sky, and clouds. The sky reminded her a lot of her own life. Her mother had always been a part of her life, granted she wasn't that old yet but it seemed that her mother would always be there. So did her own lack of emotion, ever since she was a pup she hadn't felt the need to express emotions. They were there alright but they never showed. She had never lashed out at anyone, smiled, laughed, cried, acted confused or annoyed. She was just kind've here, not wanting to dwell on her thoughts any longer she laid down in the soft grass and in the heat of the warm sun fell into a dreamless sleep.

Plot Ideas/Extras: For at least in IC year i want to keep her by her Mother's side so she can assist in gathering followers. My plans after that are to have her slowly encounter more and more of the outside world so that she'll start having troubling thoughts and doubting her current way of life. After she sorts through her thoughts she'll likely leave her mother and try to stay on good terms but i don't see that working out quite as well as she thinks it will.
Basilia is prone to inappropriate language and violent tendencies, if you stop entertaining her, all bets are off. You have been warned. She also has a Gyr Falcon companion that is assumed not with her unless otherwise stated.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-21-2019, 06:35 AM
Name: Faust
Relationship to Anya: Child

Appearance:
Flowers in Chania
his fur in not that long
Visage of elegance witnessed figure of tall masculine shape in water’s reflection, dark brown, chocolate, silk caress his slender physique, satin gold lines decorate along his muscled, scarred back, hiding the memories of his tests behind the soft fur. Brilliant golden optics admire man’s own reflection, like a modern, reborn Narcissus. Cheshire grin always painted upon sharp, distinguished features, as sculpted into flesh by the greatest artist, a tall form, stoic and straight like a statue, with a natural allure of a predator. Black claws tucked in safely, away from the unknowing eyes, ready to be used upon soft flesh of his prey.

The reborn Narcissus, more devious than ever, with a sadistic desire in that gold gaze, piercing yet freezing cold. The brown tendrils caress and envelop his form into darkness, like a greedy, needy lover, tugging and pulling onto him like Death’s cold embrace. A lover who’s been with the man from the moment he was born, now seemed even stronger, with a more powerful desire of conquering her prey. The Predator and the Prey. Forever in a deadly and desperate tango.

All the while, Cheshire grin remained on his features as his lenses glowed with malicious intent, darker than ever, stronger than ever, black aura emanating from him so powerful that it gave up a suffocating feeling for anyone who’d get close enough to him. Drowning into an endless darkness. This was the new Faust. The man –they- should fear.

Personality:

The man is built like a tank and knows it. With a strong superiority complex and aggressive attitude, the wanderer often comes off as angry and ignorant. However, despite his ignorance, he is surprisingly perceptive and quick-witted. He is deceptively intelligent, and tends to quickly notice what others would overlook. While he can be known to make snap judgements, he is not gullible and can be tough to fool. A lack of trust in the world has made him harsh in his treatment of others at first, and often forces his choices to be akin to cruelty. Fearing not even death, the beast can be difficult to persuade once he decides to be stubborn. Seemingly nnatural strength and tough skin have made the man an applicable force to be reckoned with.

He is honest, for the best intentions. Deception, whether malicious or unintentional, cuts deep with him. The wanderer is not an innately sexual being, and often he is skeptical of intimate relationships, thus making it difficult for him to socialize. Often the beast speaks with his actions, rather than words, unless angry. Being so aggressive often lands the male in more trouble than he can get himself out of.

Full of anger and loathing for the stranger that took his father away from him, Faust has yet to learn forgiveness. He has become an angry, chaotic creature from a young age. He is still young and angst-riddled, unaware yet that he needs to hold his tongue. He is, more often than not, vicious and uncaring about his words. Hee gets himself into fights more often than his family would like and knows little about peace. Snarky, irritable, and unwilling.

RP Sample: I am a lazy piece of garbage, can I pass? lol

Plot Ideas/Extras:
I am thinking to get two passes for his mutation. I am thinking to get one for his elongated tail and one for his horns but that is still being decided. He will follow his Mother will blindly and her words will be law for her. He will spy, kill and torture with a single word uttered from her lips. He is a Soldier first and foremost and never one to fear death. I imagine him like somewhat of a Dean Winchester from Supernatural and , of course, Doctor Faust which he was inspired from. As for his skills, I have decided for Hunting and Fighting since I am quite sure these will come as an asset in their tribal, savage life.

He will have a decent relationship with his sibling though he will always fight to be the Top Dog in his Mother eyes so competitions and unrational fights, started by him, may occur.

At some moment, in the long future, I do plan for him to discover other packs and meet other people and see what their own way of living is not the only one.

I plan on him to turn his back on his mother at some point, because he fell in love for the first time. But then he will come back crawling to his mother when the same girl broke his heart.
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Anya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Ezio I
02-21-2019, 10:26 AM
I love Faust so he is yours. <3 Feel free to make him when you’ve decided what you want for him.

Also really like the plot ideas. Excited to see him in motion!
Warning!
This character is mature.
Some of her threads will include violence and abuse.

Anya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Ezio I
02-25-2019, 10:39 AM
Frost, Cersei is all yours. Feel free to make her!

Children are now taken. But followers are still open if anyone is interested.
Warning!
This character is mature.
Some of her threads will include violence and abuse.