gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-20-2019, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 05:00 PM by Paradise.)

Paradise wandered into a place she had avoided up till now. She had mostly stuck to the range and stuff, but there was a pack there and she was quite unhappy about it. She frowned and grumped and scowled every day since refusing to come to terms with the fact that a pack had swooped in and stolen away the only real place she had called home. She walked through the plateau, kicking rocks out of her way before climbing up onto a big metal contraption. She didn't know what it was, but it didn't move and her claws clicked on the frozen surface as she investigated it. She had to be careful though because the forgotten tank was pretty icy and slippery. She didn't very much feel like falling on her ass in the mud and snow just because she had been careless, so she moved with her usual grace...just with a little more care this time.

The babe had never seen anything like this before. She had seen a smaller metal thing by the worn down barn where the new pack was, but this dwarfed that many times over. She climbed to the top of it, carefully placing one foot after the other until she could see the whole territory laid out before her. There didn't seem to be much of interest here, but maybe if she looked hard enough, she'd be able to find something.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-04-2019, 02:57 PM

Since the birth of his pps Tyranis had been restless. He was no great hunter like his brother but small game rarely eluded him. Whatever he found that was too scrawny to please the cunt that had bore his children he at least could salvage the fur of to make her den warmer. He’d gotten tired very quickly of the schemed Hannibal, his whore with the unpronounceable name, and Leera seemed to be making when his back was turned, and he liked even less that Hannibal’s apparent loyalty was founded entirely on bringing members to his pack that were entirely devoted to himself. Unfortunately for them there were no secrets in his own lands, not while his raven watched the skies and from the shadows and his serpent from the grass beneath their feet. He would take them all to task on it eventually, but not today. Today was for himself.

He trotted briskly through the metal graveyard, his companions long behind him watching the plotting mice that thought the cat was away. He had been here once before, at the height of his pack’s foundation, and he had hoped to find something interesting to occupy his final days as a loner but had found nothing. Today it seemed however there was something to take his mind from his tremulous thoughts and he approached it with the pride and regality afforded to him as a ruler of people.

“Good evening ma’am.” He greeted the woman coated in spirals of orange and black like a jeweled viper.

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

03-04-2019, 05:07 PM

The metal beneath her feet was cold against her paw pads. She wasn't used to the cold, and the longer she was here, the more she could see her breath coming out in small puffs of mist. She shivered, the babe fluffing up her fur as much as she could against the cold. She took a deep breath and exhaled, watching as her breath vaporized into the cold air. "Hello ma'am." Her head turned rapidly to find a male with a coat reminiscent of storm clouds with golden eyes...similar to her own. Molten gaze studied him, unsure how to react to being surprised the way she was. She hadn't expected anyone to be here. The place always felt so...desolate. Deserted. Sometimes she swore she could feel the presence of whatever had died here years and years ago. Like ghosts walked the lands, forgotten.

And yet, here stood two bodies full of life. She flicked her tail for a moment as she regained her composure. "Hello to you as well," She responded, glancing away for a moment as if she was expecting others to come out from their hiding places. But then she returned her gaze to him, guarded curiosity in her stare as she quietly looked him over. "I must admit, you surprised me. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here, but it seems a storm cloud has arrived." A small grin at her dumb joke showed, pearly white teeth glinting in the sun light.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-04-2019, 07:07 PM

He felt a wide grin spread over his features, more and more it seemed people could sense his lineage and the spirit inside him, but for now he would keep that to himself. “Well, hopefully I’m not here to rain on your parade.” He said with an almost cocky smile, glancing over the woman quickly in a modest appraisal. She was beautiful, there was no denying that, the rich auburns of her coat seemed to blend into saffron and gold marbled with thick ebony, if she had been a Praetor she would have housed a tiger’s spirit.

“My name is Tyranis.” He introduced with a polite tip of his head. “What brings a beautiful woman such as yourself to a dreary place like this?” He said with a flirtatious quirk. His mother had always taught him to be loyal to his lovers, and his father, when he wasn’t suffering from the mind blight had been wholey devoted to Zuriel. But did anyone expect him to stay true to Leera? Or Aranea for that matter? Demons take it, they couldn’t even stay loyal to him, and lords above, Leera hadn’t even given the courtesy to wait for his children to be born before she prostrated herself to that scarred black dire. For all he knew she was sucking his cock while the pups were still blind. His thoughts touched once again on Korinna, and he felt a small twinge in his heart. She hadn’t shown any interest in him other than undying loyalty, but sometimes he wondered… He pushed the thought from his mind and focused on the woman before him now, she was a fine creature, not dainty and fragile like the dowager he had at home or the snake creature Hannibal bedded. She had no need to adorn herself with baubles, she was beautiful in her own right and he sensed she was strong.  

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Paradise

Somnium

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

03-06-2019, 06:31 PM

“Well, hopefully I’m not here to rain on your parade.” She giggled, following it a moment later with a shrug. "I'm afraid there's not much of a parade to rain on," He gave his name, and in her opinion, it was a rather different sort of name. Tyranis. It sounded like a strong and powerful name, and as she looked him over, it seemed to fit him rather well. "Paradise," She responded in turn. She was still on her half-frozen perch atop the big metal tank contraption. She turned around and carefully walked over to the base of it so she didn't risk falling off at some point. "I guess you could say I'm here to explore. I lived in the southland where a rundown wooden building and smaller metal thing sat," She tapped the metal beneath her feet, "But there's a pack there now...there's a bunch of packs around here, so..."

She shrugged. The packs had been too close for comfort. But it was also because of the packs that had pushed her out that she finally decided to leave and explore. To stop waiting for those that would never come. To forge her own path and find her own way. As she drew a little closer towards him, she detected a pack scent on him. Her fur rose a little with apprehension, but to anyone else, it may have just been from the cold. He was from one of those packs? It wasn't the one that had taken over the place she lived, but it was one of the others that made it harder to get around the lands. "It makes it harder to get around when so many packs have come up." She finished. Her gaze and voice remained the same as before. The babe keeping herself from showing any outward apprehension towards the pack wolf.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-12-2019, 03:14 PM

“I think I know which pack you’re talking about.” He said with a slightly sour note, his mind reaching back to the spiting, lisping man who had threatened to raid his home. He was pleased that a woman as beautiful as herself seemed to hold Legion with contempt, but would keep from broaching the subject for now

“Have you ever considered settling down in a pack?” He asked, the question charged with implication. He had gathered that she had scented his pack on him, it was after all rather unavoidable. “Maybe…if you happened on the right one...” He said and flashed her a wolfish grin. “Or maybe you would much rather keep exploring and finding new exotic locations.” He added, his mind reaching toward Kai.

"Talk"  Thought "You"

Paradise

Somnium

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

03-13-2019, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 10:12 PM by Paradise.)

He didn't sound too happy about the pack she was referring to. Maybe she wasn't the only one that disliked that pack, though she didn't know who the hell they were, she was just miffed that they took away the only place she had ever known. But alas, there was nothing she could or would likely do about it. She didn't know what packs did or what their intentions were, but she didn't particularly care to find out, either. One loner against a pack was not a good idea...and besides, there was a whole world at her fingertips. It was always possible she'd find somewhere better to live. “Have you ever considered settling down in a pack?”

Her head tilted slightly at his question. She, in fact, had not ever considered joining a pack. She had been a rogue since birth, her life was spent waiting for her family to return...but they never came. He continued, flashing her a grin about finding the right one...her look turned a little doubtful. Sad. Her gaze falling to the ground below her for a moment. "I haven't thought about it, no. I've been a rogue my entire life. Abandoned by my father and siblings...at least, that's what I came to realize, anyway. So I stayed in the lands where I had last seen them in the hopes they'd come back. But...they never did." She shrugged, jumping down off of the tank until she was on solid ground again.

"You'd think I would've figured out a lot sooner than four years after the fact, but I guess I didn't want to give up hope." She had come to terms with the fact she'd never see them again. The resentment at her abandonment had grown significantly since then. And while part of her would miss them, another part of her hated them for leaving her behind. She shrugged it off. She didn't want to bore him with her complaints about the past. She had the opportunity to walk a new one, and that's why she decided to finally take off and explore the world. But...it did get lonely. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bore you with my life's story." While she hadn't considered joining a pack before, she was interested in learning about them. With that thought in mind, she decided to step closer to him.

The babe was cautious about it, however. While she didn't fear others, she was more cautious about pack wolves. She heard all sorts of things about what they did, even going as far as claiming loners such as herself. But she wouldn't go so easily if someone tried to take her against her will. She was a queen in her own right. She would decide what happened to her. She would decide what happened in her life. And she would fight tooth and nail against anyone who tried to take away her freedom. She tentatively reached towards him, ears forward as the curiosity was evident. She wanted to get a better whiff of the pack scent he wore like perfume. "What pack are you from?" She questioned when she was done with her investigating.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-20-2019, 07:47 PM

He felt his heart sink at her forlorn story. It wasn’t so different from his own; abandoned by his own family, twice over it seemed, and unable to trust anyone but Cloud and Kai. He looked away from her as she spoke and then apologized. “I don’t mind.” He said in a low mutter, his expression suddenly crestfallen.

He lifted his head ass she came closer and sniffed at him, feeling heat rise to his cheeks at the proximity while all he could do was watch her, wide eyed. He thought he heard her ask something and his ears suddenly perked. “Erövrare.” He blurted, only semiconscious that he had given the proper answer to her question. She was beautiful from the short distance between them, but with her so close to him he saw every fine detail of her body; her silken fur not one shade of gold but hundreds, her citrine eyes peeking from the swirling shadows of black markings that adorned her, the delicate curve of her spine that sent a prickle of desire climbing up the back of his neck as he thought of running his chin along its length. In a moment he caught himself wondering what in all the world a woman like her was doing talking to a man like him.

Speech Thought

Paradise

Somnium

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

03-22-2019, 02:12 PM

"Erövrare." She tilted her head curiously, molten gaze looking him over as he answered. "Hm...can't say I've heard the name," She mused, "But don't feel bad, I don't know the names of any of the packs anyway. Your pack is the first." She added quickly. She didn't want him to feel like his pack wasn't important compared to the others. She really knew nothing about any of them, and this was actually the first pack name she had learned of. And she had to admit, the pack scent on him was...interesting. She hadn't been this up close and personal with a pack wolf before, and it was probably obvious with how curious and investigative she was being about this. It was far different than a rogue scent, she was sure.

She wanted a better sense of it. To understand what made up the difference between a rogue and a pack wolf. Besides living with a bunch of other wolves, what were the other benefits? Slowly but confidently, the woman moved closer to him as she leaned in again, "Do you mind?" She asked, though she didn't quite wait for an answer as she reached towards his neck to touch him, her nose plunging into plush fur as she inhaled the new scent. Was she being creepy? Probably. But she didn't quite care. Not when she was on her own mission. She inhaled the scent on him, trying to figure out how many wolves were in the pack he lived in. Would she be able to figure that out? She wasn't sure.

She moved along his side with her nose pressed to him, eventually noting that there were one or two scents in particular that were stronger on him than most. Maybe...family? A mate? No...it was a male scent...so probably from her former option. So focused on her task, she had completely forgotten she was even in heat. She had gotten used to it over the Winter, and since she had been on her own for years, she wasn't aware of the kind of effect such a thing had on men. But finally, when she was done, she raised her head and turned to look at him as she stood by his side. "So, pack's have...duties and stuff, right? What's your duty?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
04-18-2019, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 12:32 PM by Tyranis.)
Permission to fade given by Dragon

He felt a cold weight drop into his stomach as she nosed along his side, his limbs feeling suddenly weightless as her body brushed against his. He unstuck his tongue from the roof of his mouth and found his voice, however he question barely registered over the rush of blood flooding his burning ears.

“I’m…The leader.” He managed, lifting his head to allow her to brush against the underside of his throat. A truly wicked thought crossed his mind in that instant, and he couldn’t keep the wide grin from spreading over his features. “Maybe you’d like to get to know me a little better...” He purred.

-Fade out-

"Talk"  Thought "You"

Paradise

Somnium

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-23-2019, 04:59 PM

"I'm...The leader." Audits perked up as she spared a glance at the wolf she now recognized as an alpha. Now that she thought about it, she should have known. He carried himself like one despite his earlier fumblings. But she didn't blame him, she tended to have that effect on men. She offered a coy smile as she returned her attention to his body, his musk capturing her attention. She had never really been this close to a male that wasn't her brother...but even then, she hadn't seen her brother or father since she was a pup.

She caught sight of his smile, but didn't think much of it at first. Naive was the woman that brushed up against an already experienced man. Unaware was she about his intentions...“Maybe you’d like to get to know me a little better...” Audits leaned towards his voice as she brushed against his side again, closing her eyes as she inhaled his scent. "I think I would like that," She murmured. Before she knew it, she felt him upon her. The babe gasped loudly and inhaled sharply at the contact. Had she been more experienced and not so naive, she perhaps would have known what he meant.

Electricity shot through her, legs trembling but she did not ask nor beg him to stop. Tyranis had just opened up a whole new world for the fiery babe. And for once in her life, she felt like her namesake. In this moment...she was in paradise.

-Fade to black-

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker