size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-20-2019, 01:56 AM

The babe sauntered along the frigid waters of the giant river that cut through Boreas. She wanted a change of scenery for once and what better way to explore than to follow the river to see where it came from? Of course, she wasn't sure if she wanted to walk that far if the river ended up going on for miles, but she did like a challenge so she would think about it. If she could convince herself enough, that is. The rush of water beside her kept her alert, though the water sounded considerably slower than usual. Perhaps because sections of it were frozen from the bitter winter that Boreas had been exposed to this year, or maybe it had always been like that and she just never noticed. Whatever the case, she kept her distance. She didn't entirely feel like going for a swim with the freezing temperature, and she didn't have a set den to go home to if she needed to dry off. And even if she did, she was kind of far from it, to begin with. Ah well, she would just have to be really careful if she decided to get a drink. For now, she walked along at a steady pace beneath an overcast sky. A chilly wind swept across the river, sending chills throughout her body.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-20-2019, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 10:38 AM by Hannibal.)

Either Eulogy or Nephthys was back home at the den caring for the pups therefore Hannibal took this time to explore. He needed to clear his head as all the whispers of hatred from his alpha and the stress of caring for his family weighed on two pale shoulders. Hannibal found himself in the middle of the intertwining river that cut through the south. He had ventured in this direction a few times and it even sliced through Erovrare's territory which made things tricky in the winter. He never fully understood why Tyranis would claim a territory in such an odd land and also sharing borders with two other packs. The safety of the pack was at stake and it riddled Hannibal's brain each and every moment.

As he made his way along the length of the river the scent of an unfamiliar female fell into his nostrils. His pink and black nose flared as jaws parted to properly taste the scent. It seemed she was a rogue or a part of a pack he had yet to encounter. The male perked up a bit and trotted along the river until pale eyes finally fell upon her beautiful form. Hannibal grinned as his eyes ravaged her golden pelt with obsidian and alabaster accents. He was moving towards her from her rear but made sure to not conceal his pad falls so he didn't give her a freight. Hannibal slowed down a bit as he neared her and allowed for baritone vocals to travel in her direction, "Good day."

"Speech!"
TABLE & CODE © RASTA 2019

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

02-25-2019, 03:30 PM

She was quite focused on her chosen path. Keeping a good few feet from the river so she wouldn't be caught slipping in the mud and into the freezing water. As she walked, the world around her was quiet with the exception of the river. There were no birds. No prey sounds. Nothing but the constant churning of the water and the light sounds of her own footsteps. As she marched on, the lull of the river got her to thinking about her father. Her mother. Her siblings. She didn't know her mother for long, so she couldn't say she missed her...she was much too young to remember her, and that knowledge alone saddened her. She didn't have the influence of a mother. Let alone another female in general. She didn't really grow up with the love and support of a mother. Never got the chance to have a bond like that. Of course, there was her father. But it seemed that since they came to Boreas, he had practically been absent from her life. And her sister and brother? She hadn't seen them since they were pups.

Indeed, she had been all on her own since before she was even a year old. Teaching herself. Watching other wolves from a distance. Learning everything she could to survive. One thing she needed to work on, however, was remembering to keep an eye and ear on her surroundings. She almost didn't notice someone was approaching her until she heard a disturbance behind her followed by a male's voice. She turned around a little too quickly in case the male was trying to pull a fast one on her with her being in heat and all, but then she figured if that's what he was trying to do, he wouldn't have gone out of his way to make sure she heard his approach. She stopped where she was as the albino male came near, molten gaze looking him over. He was certainly a handsome one, she had to give him that. "Hello," She greeted in return, but left it at that for the moment. She wasn't so used to interaction after living on her own for so long.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-01-2019, 09:06 AM

As the babe turned he took note of her mix of obsidian and golden tones. Pale eyes connected with her own molten optics with pleasure. He was sure to not let his gaze wander too much for his pink lips would easily begin to salivate involuntarily. There was no time for creeping a stranger out when they were so unique and exotic. Hannibal would not let such a delightful view slip through his paws like liquid gold. Thus, as she seemed to calm a bit and emit vocals he took them in intently. A simple hello was shot his way and the eloquent beast took in her shimmering vocals.

Hannibal stood tall but his normal domineering tone was lessened slightly. It seemed among beautiful creatures he was much more at ease. He wished to observe and to get to know such unique creatures but it was very evident he was a confident man with great posture. With a flick of his tail his own illustrious tones escaped their ivory chains. "What brings you to the south?" If he were a rogue he wouldn't dare roam the south so freely. With there being three packs it just was not very smart.

"Speech!"

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

03-02-2019, 02:02 AM

"What brings you to the South?" The babe noticed his posture. Noticed how he held a somewhat dominant stance. Molten gaze scrutinized him, the babe internally daring him to try his luck. Though she had been secluded and alone for almost her whole life, she had always been strong. She had always been proud. She had always been fearless and she had never allowed anyone to thrust their displays of power upon her. She was the embodiment of fire, after all, and she would not be put out. "I live in the South." She said simply.

But then...she noticed his scent. It was the scent of one of those wretched packs that had decided to get too close to her former hunting grounds. While he wasn't from the pack that had uprooted her from her home on the range, this man's pack still squatted in her Southern home and made it harder for her to go from one place to the next. She had to skirt their borders like a rat avoiding being caught. Molten gaze rose sharply to his bi-colored eyes, an expressionless mask on her regal visage. "You're from one of the packs that has made my travels rather...difficult." Her tail flicked absently behind her, the babe waiting to see what he'd make of her statement.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-13-2019, 09:16 AM

The babe seemed strong and fierce. He noticed how her own demeanor was not lacking its own aura of strength. Despite common belief the male often put females on a pedestal. Back home females were just as strong as males. They trained the same and no one was unworthy of power. Hannibal even hoped his own offspring either Recluse or Banshee would one day rule an Empire. He would aim to train them to be stronger then he could even imagine. But, somehow Hannibal seemed to attract females who just loved to test him. Nephthys and her slithering tongue, as well as Eulogy who was just the perfect servant for the picking. He did not take Eulogy because she was a female but because she was easy. He would do just the same for males.

Her voice pipped up and his brow raised with interest. Her feisty statement was strong but then her second was filled with mild annoyance. Hannibal nodded ever so slightly, "I am." The piebald beast tilted his head, "It seems the south his flooded with Wolves as of right now. If I had the means I would very well move the pack I reside in to a different location, but that is not possible currently." The male shrugged, "I do not see much of the other packs anyways, they can't be too much of a bother."

"Speech!"