Black Widow

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-21-2014, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 11:42 PM by Anzhelika.)
The large pale hued woman would find herself heading in the way to the Wolfpaw Lake. Although she was new to the lands, she would get herself aquainted with the lands quickly.

Eric still hadn't talked to her. It had been a few hours since she had told him to fuck off but.. Did she really mean it? Eric seemed like her only friend in her little world of demonic thoughts. "No, it's not my fault if he fucking left for being a dumbass," the creme painted sadist would say with a snarl ripping through the air, ivory fangs snapping at nothing in particular. Well, if Eric would leave, she would just play his game right back. The white woman would seat herself at the lake, bicoloured gaze of purple and gold watching her reflection.
[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-22-2014, 11:48 AM

The beautiful creature did not have much time to pleasurably venture around the surrounding lands for that was what pack members were for. But, the lady did not have much to do in those moments. Her mother was off speaking to Glaciem about a possible peace treaty and everyone was calmed down since the meeting. Her pack was small, but she hoped once the girl gained control of it she could help gain a larger member base by flaunting her ideas around. The illustrious babe was quite the talker and had a way with people. Yet, some of the better wolves, as in the lawful ones, were turned away by the way she acted. The more darker inclined beings came to her like fleas on a mutt. The fae was quite interesting but as she slithered through the once Valhalla claimed territory her eyes fell upon a gold and cream babe sitting upon the edge of the Wolfpaw Lake. The tall and lanky assassin tilted her head as she moved closer. Once her bodice was about five feet away, the darling Viking let forht her sultry tones in a luxurious flurry. "Greetings, golden one." Schon had her head held high as always, she knew she was the dominant one for the battle ridden yearling was not afraid of anything in those moments.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-22-2014, 12:10 PM
A voice would break the silence. The large pale hued woman would tilt her head to the side, looking at the newcomer. The other babe was white as well, with darker markings ranging on her body, the color of her eyes a blood red. She held a sense of insanity within her. She smelled of a pack, and she carried herself with grace, pride, and loyalty. Anzhelika liked her vibe. "Greetings, divine one." She would say with a polite tone, bowing in respect to the dominant one. Heterochromian gaze of violet and gold would flick around the woman's body before meeting her red gaze. She would slightly perk her ears up in the woman's direction politely, curious of what the large ivory babe had to say.

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-23-2014, 02:13 PM

Schon was usually not a creature of small talk. As the golden creature responded to the Finnvi's speech the girl looked down at her reflection in the lake. "Greetings, divine one." The woman was truly divine therefore she would allow the heathen to call her such a name. Schon would allow her own elegant vocals fill the air once again, her front fore paw slipping into the water to feel the cold liquid surround her ebony paw. "Does this heathen have a name or do I need to dig for it?" The fae saw her reflection ripple, her crimson eyes alive, boring into each other. Schon looked over to the illustrious bitch next to her. Allowing more of her beautiful tones fill the warm spring atmosphere. "I am Schon Finnvi, Heir of Valhalla." She would not be heir for long, but she would not lie. It was against her faith. Yet, she would patiently wait for her comrade to respond.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-23-2014, 02:59 PM
"Does this heathen have a name or do I need to dig for it?" She would look at the alabaster and ebony babe, her violet and golden gaze looking into her blood red one. "My apologies, divine one. My name is Anzhelika Zinaida Rusakov," she would say in her polite chord of tones, continuing to look at the woman as she would speak. Ahh, a heir of a pack. Wouldn't hurt to make alliances with this one.. She would dip her ivory crown in a show of the higher being in front of her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Schon Finnvi, heir of Valhalla," she would say with a soft smile, thinking of how she would react if Anzhelika would mention anything about joining the heir's pack.

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-24-2014, 11:48 PM

The woman would let her beautiful orbs stare without any sort of shame. For Schon would never feel shame unless she truly disgraced her Gods. Ears flicked as words filled them. "My apologies, divine one. My name is Anzhelika Zinaida Rusakov." Divine one. Schon loved it. The woman would then memorize the name to the face. The purple and gold eyes. The cream features. She would match them together before nodding with a little smirk. "A beautiful name for a beautiful golden dove." The creature of flesh would flash her teeth. Though, more words escaped her little friends jaws once again. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Schon Finnvi, heir of Valhalla." Her eyes would move back to the water then up to the sky. Looking upon the Gods in those moments, wondering if they were watching her. She would soon look back down to the water before letting out beautiful vocals. "Likewise, my new friend." There would be a hazy pause. "Say, I smell no pack upon your perfume. Is this to be correct?" The fae rolled her shoulders and waited for an answer with little patience.

""