size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-26-2019, 05:23 PM

Okay, so it was safe to say she couldn't get enough of the North. At least for now. She told herself she was just here on a sort of "vacation" which amused her because normally animals fled to warmer climates. But her? She had ventured here simply because she had never been up this way before, and now that she was here she was doing all the sightseeing she could. Her next destination brought her to a forest with huge trees that were set up in a way that they looked climbable. Molten gaze searched the treetops to see how high she might possibly be able to go if she decided to climb. The trees seemed to practically touch the sky, and she suddenly felt incredibly small compared to the trees that stood like giants around her.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
02-26-2019, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 01:55 PM by Ignatius.)
His recent outings had been a bit of a mixed bag. From rescuing a woman trapped in the snow to seeing Kirsi to that mess at the battlefield the man had had about all he could take of long outings. Sticking close to home seemed like a good idea at least for a little while. Ignatius was walking back in the direction of Fyri's borders, eager to go check in with his siblings and tag Sephira out in case she wanted to go check if more foolishness was happening at the battlefield. She'd probably be mad that she missed it.

Busy thinking of how to recount his many tales to his sister, and probably his brother too, Ignatius took a moment to realize that the brightly colored patch nearby in his peripheral was actually another wolf. He was already getting used to how infrequently he came across other wolves with similarly bright pelts apparently. With a slight start followed by no small amount of curiosity. Wandering off course to go investigate, Ignatius eyed the other wolf for a beat before asking as he neared, "Thinking of trying out climbing? They're even taller than they look when you're actually up in the branches," he gestured towards the towering trees with the faintest hint of a smile, tempered by a faint shadow of nervousness as he recalled climbing the trees with Sephira. She always managed to get him to do the craziest things.

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

02-27-2019, 05:39 PM

A male's voice made her turn, molten gaze growing wide at the sight of him. It wasn't often that she met others who were as brightly colored as her, and this male was the color of fire with icy markings thrown in. He was a curious sight. She wondered if maybe he was related to her in some way since her family were the only ones she knew of who wore such colors, but she supposed it wasn't impossible for other wolves to look like that. She glanced back up towards the trees, "I don't know, I've never seen trees this big before." She briefly glanced at him again before turning and clambering onto one of the trunks that leaned against another. Carefully, she walked out on another trunk that extended a little further towards the male, and she stopped when she was standing above and in front of him. "Have you climbed to the top before?" She questioned curiously.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
03-01-2019, 02:13 PM
When Ignatius had first arrived he'd thought the same thing. Remembering that amused him. How quickly he seemed to have adapted to his new life in this new place. It was almost easy to forget he'd been forced to flee here only a few seasons ago. "I suppose they are pretty impressive," he mused. The redwood trees in Fyri were at least as tall if not taller, but also not really climbable so he supposed that the practically mile high trees here were more fun.

"Not quite," he visibly shuddered at the memory of climbing far past his comfort zone after his reckless sister. She'd also decided that being the first one up wasn't enough and nearly pushed him out of the tree trying to be the first one down. "I usually prefer to keep my paws on solid ground if I can help it. But you don't have to get all the way to the top to get a pretty awesome view." After a moment of consideration, he added, "If you want some climbing company, I might be able to remember the best spot up there."

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

03-03-2019, 02:45 AM

She tilted her head slightly as the man answered her. A light, feathery chuckle slipped past inky lips when he explained that he preferred to keep his paws on the ground. What a shame. He'd probably look even better from a different angle. He was a handsome beast, she had to admit. The intricate way his coat melded together with the reds and blues. It reminded her of fire and ice clashing together. Her own coat was unique in its own way, though hers was more like wildfire and coals. She and her brother took more after their father, though she was certain she took after several other Elementas members in her family. She wasn't completely sure though since she had never met any of them.

Ears perked forward with interest when the man offered to potentially show her where the best spot was. She glanced up, wondering just how high they might go, and just how high she might be willing to go. Her paws had never left the ground before, and she was at a comfortable enough height where she didn't feel afraid. Even if she fell, the snow below her would cushion her fall. The idea of going higher, however, was both frightening and exciting. Looking at him again, she nodded. "Well, if you're up for it," Her heart beat with the beginnings of adrenaline at the prospect of going higher and higher. "I'm Paradise, by the way."

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
03-14-2019, 03:37 PM
There was excitement in her eyes that told him of her interest even before the words fell from her lips. Not quite the same wild eagerness he'd be met with from Sephira, but that was quite alright with him. He certainly didn't need any more headaches than he typically dealt with in a given day. "Why not," he decided aloud, only glancing through the many twisted and arching trees once before he settled on a direction and began his ascent up one of the trunks, trying not to look down or overthink it as he rose higher and higher with each step.

"A pleasure to meet you, miss Paradise. My name is Ignatius. What brings you to the north?" it was always interesting to meet new wolves here. Most seemed to be sightseers. Those who were actually equipped to deal with the weather here for any length of time seemed to be few and far between. That was well enough though. Ignatius preferred having few strangers near his pack.

Every so often a branch would split off and he'd end up following a much narrower path for a little while until a larger branch wound it's way over the one he was on. Moving between branches was definitely the most frightening part of the whole experience, but it would hopefully all be worth the small heart attacks when they reached the spot he was making his way towards.