gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
03-01-2019, 10:50 PM

ooc. set a week or so after Lirika's death

Grief settled like a cold stone in her gut, and she left the Col for the first time in a while. Burying her mother had been the hardest thing she'd ever done. The warming dirt had been nearly impossible to dig through in the Col, and it had taken all of the siblings' combined effort to give Lirika the burial she deserved. Now, they were beginning to return to a semblance of normalcy. This left the young shaman with a dilemma. There was no one to take care of, and she was left without a purpose. Somehow, she had made the decision to seek out a pack to join. There, she could find some form of routine and purpose, and build a life. If she could find anything like the Ludicael that her mother had told her about, there might be hope for her.

The first borders she came upon were blissfully close to home. Marvel would never leave the north for long, it was where she belonged. Adjusting her satchel against her flank, the champagne femme paced at the borders for a few minutes. Deliberating. Should she really do this? What if this was a crazy, irrational decision brought on by grief? Her breathing hitched, and she struggled to fight it down. There was no turning back now, she'd gotten this far.

The alabaster wolf tipped back her narrow cranium, letting loose a sonorous howl to summon the leader of this pack. It was time to make something of herself.

"speech"

JUST A FULL TANK AWAY FROM FREEDOM

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
04-22-2019, 04:02 PM
Having collected a number of his members from outside the pack lands, it was sometimes a little bit surprising to hear a howl from the border. It seemed like the north was a relatively empty and lonely place for the most part. Aside from those wolves who he'd spoken with personally, he somehow doubted that most other packs even knew that Fyri was here. That was likely for the best.

Swiftly he'd make his way to the caller, arriving in as timely a manner as he could manage and approaching the young woman who'd summoned him, his expression friendly and curious. "Greetings! I am Ignatius Agnivo, alpha of this pack. What brings you to my borders?"

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
05-06-2019, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 12:16 AM by Marvel.)

Much to the surprise of the champagne female, she was far from exotic by comparison to the male that came sauntering into view. He reminded her of Jupiter. Oh, Jupiter. His features flashed briefly to the forefront of her mind, and she wondered where he might be now. They hadn't seen each other in quite some time, almost certainly close to a year.

This was not the time for reminiscing on old friends.

Mismatched gaze roved over the equally tall frame of the wolf before her, tracing the pattern of fiery markings across his pelt. Marred by whorls of ivory and cerulean across his face, in a similar spot to her own splash of dove grey. Fortuitous. Cautious, the femme glanced about for signs of spirits. Was this a sign from the gods? This male matched her own marred features, that could hardly be considered a coincidence. Right? She must be making a correct choice. A deep breath in, and she forced a friendly smile to the surface. It took a surprising amount of effort to make it seem genuine.

Sonorous lyrics spilled forth, twisted around the odd lilt of a heavy accent. "Mr. Agnivo," she greeted him warmly, dipping her head respectfully. "my name is Divo Lunashka-Morningstar. I was born in the north, and am seeking a pack that might be willing to take me in. My family recently suffered a loss, and we are scattered. I am hoping to find a purpose and a future within your ranks, if you'd have me." she rattled off the information with only a small hitch to her vocals as memories of her mother were brought back. Bobbed tail twitched idly, if it were still there it might have swished anxiously across her heels. "I am a shaman among my people, trained to commune with spirits and heal others, as well as acting as a mediator amongst the councils of my motherland. I would like to continue my path, if that is acceptable." she was falling back onto her parents' teachings, to be polite and formal above all else. Among equals, falling into vulgarity and friendliness was acceptable. However, this was an alpha. It was important to ingratiate herself to him.

"Could you, perhaps, tell me how your pack operates, and its values?" she added at the end, one brow rising in question. Her elbow pushed back against her satchel as it shifted down her flank, adjusting it back into place.

"speech"

JUST A FULL TANK AWAY FROM FREEDOM