size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-04-2019, 02:47 AM

At last, he returned to her. After their journey to wipe out the slavers, Greed couldn't wait to get back to her. The massacre had been the biggest one yet, even more bloody and vicious than the raid against Celestial all that time ago. Spring had approached, leaving the man to wonder how long they'd been gone. It couldn't have been long, right? A week? Maybe a little more? He wasn't sure. All that mattered was that he was back, and he could see her face again. He had run into one of Dragon's companion, the Jaguar informing him that Acapella was safe and well and that they had been taking good care of her. While he didn't doubt their ability, he knew he wouldn't stop worrying until he saw her with his own eyes. Dragon had settled in the East for now, and of course, he couldn't have chosen a better place during the springtime. The nook was blossoming with vivid color, and it saddened him that Acapella would never be able to see it...because of him.

Even though she had forgiven him, he couldn't quite forgive himself. How could he? He took from her one of the most precious gifts, and it was something he had to live with. Had he not done that, would things be as they are now? Would they have even met? Would she have ever talked to him? So many questions began to circle his mind, the brute suddenly thinking about the "what-ifs." It was very unlike him. He generally didn't care about much of anything, but it seemed that ever since she came into his life, he was changing. And he could feel it. Sure, he was still an asshole to strangers, but with her? He was as gentle as could be.

At last, he found her scent and his pace quickened. He started a series of barks, alerting her to his location so that she could find her, if he didn't find her first.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
03-05-2019, 09:50 PM

She had been told that he was going on this mission. Did she want him to? No of course she didn't but she didn't want to hold him back from something he wanted to do. She understood why they were attacking this group, to end the cruelty that the group bred. It was for a good cause, but it sounded dangerous. She already had to deal with his long absence in the winter. Even though it really hadn't been that long it felt like forever to her. She had let him go, without fighting it. This time her fear of him not coming back was a lot stronger and had more of a hold on her. The fear was a lot greater and emotionally a lot more for her to handle. She tried to keep herself busy and it worked during the day, but at night when she was alone she found herself unable to sleep.

The unable to sleep part took a toll on her, but she tried to push through. She was well taken care of by Dragon's family. She had even forced herself to go on a hunt by herself which failed, but she had kept trying. During that process she came across an unlikely friend, a smaller creature that was called a Dhole. After that things got a little better. She had company within the den which made sleeping a little better and her and the Dhole had worked out a way to hunt that worked, working together. The companion had really helped give her more confidence in Greed's absence, but the longing for him to be at her side was still at the forefront of her mind.

Today she was lingering under one of the blossoming trees, resting after their morning session of hunting. Her and her companion were still perfecting the way to work together in a hunt, but they were getting there. Ella was curled in a gentle ball at the base of the tree, small rays of sunshine peeking through the branches and warming her dark fur. She didn't know he had returned, until his series of barks reached her ears and making her heart skip a few beats. Up she went and quickly moving towards his barks, closing the distance faster and meeting him halfway. Her tail wagging, a bright smile on her face and her mind relieved that he was finally back. When she did reach him she tried to bury her face into his chest, if he allowed, wanting to express how happy she was that he was back.

"Talk" | 'Think'

* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-28-2019, 11:15 PM

She appeared faster than he expected, and he was glad to see that she was safe and sound. He could see the smile on her face, and it even caused him to smile a real, genuine smile for the first time in his life. She approached and sought to bury her face into his chest and he reciprocated by wrapping his neck around hers and hugging her. "I'm glad to see you're safe," He murmured, the Male pulling back slightly to lick the top of her head in an affectionate manner. He missed her a lot. His only thoughts while he was gone had been about her, and that had fueled him enough to fight his hardest and come out victorious every time.

"How have you been since I've been gone? Have you eaten enough? Have they taken care of you?" Of course they were helping take care of her. It was obvious. She was well fed and no sign of injury or illness. He had many questions that he wanted to ask, but he also just wanted her company and to hold her and touch her and just be with her. "I missed you." He murmured as he buried his muzzle into her neck.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!