Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
03-04-2019, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 01:59 PM by Leonce.)

Leonce's roaming spirit was at it again. This time he found himself on an island with the ferret companion by his side. Though Colin was a stubborn one Leonce was also a stubborn one. Always insistent that he accompany him on his adventures the ferret could never say no.

The wolf glanced around him, the island seemed to be it's own separate biome. With trees and mountains and the occasional white colored animal. It felt strange to be in an area where the different sections of nature combined in such a way. This was why Leonce went exploring, there was just so much to see out there.

Leonce Ferret action

Leonce has a ferret companion that is in all his threads unless otherwise stated

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
03-08-2019, 06:50 PM
I have toured the endless starlight…

"What do you think Rudy? I think it's close enough." Aerndis had been eyeing the island for awhile wondering how far it really was. It certainly didn't look that far. She could swim that. Pacing along the beach she gazed up at the eagle that had settled in the tree above her.

"I mean, you can probably make it but the snow hasn't even melted yet. Why would you want to swim in that?"

She grinned. "The spirit of exploration of course!"

With that Aerndis jumped into the water and began to swim. It didn't take long for her to arrive on the shore and as soon as she did she shook the water from her pelt and shuddered. Ok, it was still a bit cold but it was definitely worth it to explore this new island. She started walking along the beach when she spied a black and white wolf.

"Hey there! Are you a native of this island?" It hadn't occurred to her that some of these islands might have their own wolf populations.

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-28-2019, 07:57 PM
The babe hadn't stopped exploring ever since she got a better taste of it. No longer was she a prisoner trapped in the range waiting for her family to return. And now she thought it a blessing that those pack wolves had taken over the territory. It was the push she needed to strike out on her own and forge her own path. And part of that path would be the island she saw not too far off the coast.

The babe was hesitant about swimming in the ocean, and it was taking her a pretty long time to decide on whether she should do it or not. It wasn't until she spotted something strange in the water swimming across it that she would decide. The form looked like another wolf, but it wasn't like any normal wolf, no. It had exotic coloration, much like she did. Her ears perked and there was a sudden hopefulness in her chest. Might that be her sister?

From far away it was hard to tell, so Paradise decided to take a chance and jumped into the water. The initial cold shocked her, but she pressed on until she made it to the other side. Shaking off her coat a bit, she followed the paw prints of the wolf she had seen until eventually, she heard a voice. She hadn't heard her sisters voice in years, so that hope was still there until...

It wasn't her. The she-wolf came into view, and Paradise realized that she was both the wrong color and definitely the wrong age. Her heart sunk, but she threw on her mask and pretended like she hadn't just had her hopes and dreams ripped away. She approached from behind the she-wolf, and as she drew closer she noticed the scent was from the pack that had taken over the range. "What the pack girl said," She briefly glanced at the other brilliantly colored girl before turning her attention back to the young male.
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
04-01-2019, 04:28 PM

As Leonce stood looking in awe at his surroundings he noticed the footsteps and voice of another wolf. They greeted him and asked if he was a native wolf. It hadn't even crossed his mind that there could be native wolves on the islands.

Shortly after her another wolf came and had the same question. They also called them a pack wolf. Was being a pack wolf wrong to them? Leonce certainly didn't see anything wrong with being in a pack.
Once his introduction skills kicked in he went on his starting spiel "Hi, i'm Leonce and this is Colin" he said indicating the rodent on his back "We swam over here just the same as you. I was curious about what was here."

Leonce Colin action

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
04-21-2019, 06:57 AM
I have toured the endless starlight…

A nudge from her companion brought Aern's attention to the woman who joined them. She was gorgeous! Aern was struck by the woman's fiery coat but she quickly pulled herself back, seeking not to embarrass the other. She knew what it meant to be stared at. "Hi Leonce, my name is Aerndis." She glanced at the other woman to hear her name. It seemed they were here for the same reason she was. "Excellent, say, would you two want to go exploring with me? I'd like to see more of Boreas." She didn't often get to meet wolves outside of the pack, especially those that had similar interests.

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-19-2019, 02:43 PM
The boy introduced himself as Leonce, and his companion was named Colin. Interesting...she hadn't immediately noticed their companions until that. Then the other girl introduced herself as Aerndis, and she had a companion too. She felt the odd one out, but oh well. She had never thought about having a companion before, but it seemed almost everyone had one now. Maybe there was some benefit to having them around? "My name is Paradise, it's nice to meet you two," She dipped her head in greeting, to them. It seemed they all had a common goal here, so when Aerndis asked if they wanted to go exploring together, Paradise nodded eagerly. She wasn't as young as them, but that didn't mean she couldn't be excited about exploring a new place with others, right? "I'd love to! This place is different than what's on the main land, maybe we'll find things here that aren't over there?" Like what? She wasn't sure. But maybe they'd get lucky or something.
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!