Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-08-2019, 12:34 AM

"Talk" "walk"

The meeting was over, and she was feeling satisfied, and a little tired, after addressing so many wolves. She had taken a moment to speak to those that had questions or issues at the end of the meeting. She was excited for the three wolves that had decided to try out for the firethorn position, and everything that came with. Now, she was finally getting a chance to head back the the den. She kissed her Auntie on the cheek, before settling down near the entrance of the den, letting her tiny little jellybeans wonder around through the enclosed den.

She had requested that members of her packtrickle in and introduce themselves to her children, and was interested to see who would take her up on that offer. She didn’t want them all coming in at once and overwhelming them, and would keep a close eye on them. If she felt they were getting too exhausted, she would call an end to the day, and continue the introductions the next day. In the meantime, she was happy to soak up some rare sunshine and wait to see who appeared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.