S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2014, 08:41 AM

She had left Glaciem, not just because of the change of rule- but there really was nothing going for her their, it all seemed to change, but S'alkrie could only hope she'd see the ones close to her again. She said no goodbyes, for she longer believes in them. They where to official. Her paws would lead her away towards Devils Spout, a place she had not yet explored. Her nose would skim the surface, the season was changing to a much warmer one, though still the faint snow still remains. She was growing bored, though there was nothing new in that, even in Glaciem she grew tired of doing the same old things. The youth would stop for a moment, taking a few minutes to gaze at the scenery [ though really there wasnt much to look at.] and see some of the Recognition that the Sparse pines used to have. She wanted a change, she had heard some new packs had been forming and she was more then willing to check it out. But first, She must see her Drashiel, atleast once more, she couldnt be quite sure how soon she'd return and get the chance to meet him again.

OOC: short start, sorry

"Speech"

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014, 09:00 AM by Drashiel.)

Drashiel was on border patrol, giving himself into the crisp morning air. The meeting had gone fairly well and he was glad to finally settle into an official and clear role within Glaciem. Hopefully everything would grow more stable now and Glaciem could once again start its rise to power. As he slipped through the pines near the border of the devil's spout he caught the scent of his friend Sal'krie. Tail started to wag and a grin split his maw. So that's where she'd been! He'd been worried when the snowy fae hadn't showed up at the meeting. A frown suddenly marked his maw as he wondered if something had happened.

Slipping into the rogue territory he made a beeline straight for his friend. "Sal'krie! Where have you been? Did something happen."

"Speech"
'thoughts'

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2014, 09:12 AM

Her thoughts would soon scurry away, quickly spotting her friend strolling close by. Her stomach would flutter and a smile would grow upon her rosy lips. Anywhere she was he soon seemed to find her. Was it time to tell him?"Drashiel!" She'd coo, before coming closer to him. S'alkrie hadnt attended the meeting and didnt know if he got a promotion, or stayed the same. The youth would flick her tail idly against her heels, happy to see him so soon. He would soon question her though, and she decided honesty is the best policy. "Oh... I left Drashiel, Glaciem just doesnt suite me anymore. You understand though right? I can still come to visit you.. Did i miss anything?" She had no idea how he'd react, but she presumed he'd let it slip, afterall its not like she's leaving forever. She couldnt think of him ever being evil towards her, only the kind and welcoming boy she had grown up with. The boy she had grown to love.

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 09:52 AM

He felt practically giddy to see her again. Now that the epidemic, challenge and meeting were over perhaps they could finally spend some time together. She spoke and for a moment Drashiel's heart stopped. He nearly missed everything she'd said after. I left. That was all he had heard. I LEFT. His brow knitted slightly together in confusion. No, that couldn't mean what thought it meant. She just left temporarily, that had to be it!

Glaciem doesn't suit me anymore

What the hell was that supposed to mean? They were finally getting back on their feet! He had a rank and she could too! Athena was ruling well despite everyone's misgivings and for once since he'd been a pup they were finally standing on stable ground. But she was leaving?! Why? Had she grown bored of him as his mother had? Was he not nearly as interesting.

She continued to speak and he growled, turning away from her for a moment. The tail that had perviously been wagging was now tensely aligned with his spine. She was a traitor! His best friend, the girl he?. felt for like no other was betraying him and his pack.

"NO, I don't." He turned on her, peridot eyes glinting, fangs freeing from his maw as his cold words spilled out. "Glaciem is finally moving forward and now you decide to leave?! You're abandoning me and you treat it like it's no big deal. Visit me once in awhile? Pfft! If I repulse you then don't bother." Eyes narrowed as his voice suddenly softened, the hurt biting through the words despite his best efforts. "Why are you doing this? I thought?" you loved me? We could raise a family and live happily ever after? "You're ill aren't you? Eris is dead but maybe the new healer?" his voice trailed off again. There had to be a logical reason for her to just? leave.

"Speech"

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2014, 11:25 AM

It all suddenly turned sour, but she knew it was all her fault. Did he hate her? would her own true friend turn against her? Her heart would quicken rapidly, the youth was a rather sensitive creature, and to hurt Drashiels feelings would truly brake her heart. He would suddenly change his mood, becoming more aggressive and dominating, a side she truly thought she'd never see. Her face would soften, perhaps in fear. Not of him, but the thought of actually loosing him. She couldnt. She would take a deep breath of fresh air, before taking a step back. " Ive wanted to leave for a long time now, Drashiel. Isardis took me in when i was on the verge of death, thats the reason i stayed for so long, because he was ruling and i looked up to him like no other." She would pause, looking upon his expression before continueing. " Im not abandoning you Drash, Im moving because i know ill be happier. " Would he understand? She would make a 5 hour trekk to see him each week if she had to. " Your not repulsive! Your far from it, you know you mean the world to me. right?" She did love him, and if he felt the same woudnt he want her to be happier? "You thought what?" She'd raise a brow, wishing to know. " I was ill, but that was months ago, but no, im not ill." Her small crown would lower, wishing not to see his handsome face, not when he's angry with her.

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 12:52 PM

Drashiel waited with his heart in his throat. She couldn't leave? she wouldn't dare leave him! He was so fucking sick of everyone leaving. Eyes lingered intently on her as she spoke. Her words echoing softly on his ears but each one rocketing through his body like a bolt of lightning. She'd wanted to leave because? just because Isardis wasn't ruling anymore. Ice settled in the core of his gut. Once again another life revolved solely around Isardis. Not even Drashiel was enough to keep her around.

"Isardis is back if you miss him so much?" The words were calculated and biting. "So it makes no sense for you to leave. You can look up to him just as much as the Archduke since he outranks you." She was so certain she'd be happier without him. But what about his happiness? He'd done nothing but sacrifice his own happiness for the good of the pack with the one hope that finally when things settled he could be happy with the girl he loved.

"I thought? I thought? you loved me like I loved you." He shook his head. Loved. Past tense. "Clearly though you don't love me enough to stay? go on then. Go! Get out of here while I still allow it. But you are a traitor and I'll be sure to let my father know that you've betrayed him as well."

Drashiel turned to leave but before he did so he paused just once. "I better not catch you hanging near our borders again."

"Speech"
'thoughts'

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 03:45 AM

She would listen to him; angered by his naive and ignorant attitude. She didnt have to fight or argue to leave; she was free'd like many others. Her crown would hang low, his rage coming more and more apparent. Perhaps now things would change- but it became clear now she would not be quite so welcome to Glaciem once again. " I knew he was back Drash, but i want to leave... Im heading away from the North for a little while." Her voice would trail of, trying to stay calm, it wasnt in her nature for violence. His next words would come out harshly, reminding her all to well that she had always been the lowest rank of the Ice kingdom. She would make no comment though; making his thoughts very clear. He would soon make his confession; though she was surprised he said it so openly, and now only guilt filled within her. But it was all to late now, wasn't it? " While you still aloud it? Since when did you give out orders! Your so naive that you only think about your happiness and not mine! Couldn't you see that i would have always come back for you? That id never be able to leave you permanently? But i Suppose now every things changed, you've changed." She would come to a halt, her gaze cold and her body posture tired. " Goodbye, Drashiel..." Her soft tone would trail of once more, looking upon him once more before swivelling around to face away from him. And with a last hesitation she would leave.

-S'alkrie exits unless stopped.-

image by Emily, Permission to use

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-13-2014, 10:38 AM
ooc: note this is a force claim but Luis and I have already discussed it and there will be no need for an official match

Anger flared up between them, thickening the air to an almost choking consistency. She spoke and he listened. So furious at this turn of events it could barely coax himself to move let alone reply as best friend went about stabbing him in the back. She chastised him for giving orders and his hackles rose, ears laying flat against his skull as the rest of his defenses fell into place. He had worked so hard for his rank. She had done nothing. Drashiel Armada was an Overseer, he had worked through blood and pain to be worthy of the right to give orders. She was the one behaving like a child! This foolish little rebellious phase? it would pass, and the male decided right then and there that the femme was going nowhere. "And I am to simply wait here for you? Begging servant to your whims? Fool! I am Overseer. I have earned the right to give orders and you will not be leaving Glaciem."

Drashiel sprang straight forward, body lowering as he twisted his head to the right, parted jaws aiming to seize the back of Sal'krie's right mid thigh. Weight shifted to his back legs and right foreleg as his left lifted off the ground seeking to sweep her left hind leg out from under her and bring her crashing to the ground.

"Speech"

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-25-2014, 06:55 PM

She was all to ready to leave, she felt lost and torn. One side of her urged her to leave and atleast try to build something more for herself something she can look forward to in the ongoing days, but the then again she wanted to stay and keep drashiel happy, her sweet drashiel. How did she decide to part ways with him? S'alkrie wouldn't think about looking back, she knew straight away she would change her mind, for her heart was to soft, it was easily broken and not so easily mended. She never really did understand how leaving could harm another, since it was she who was abandoned as a pup as though it really wasnt a big deal at all. And just as she expected to finally depart his powerful jaws would suddenly clamp upon her right thigh, though it sure did feel like 1000 blades cutting pink skin. She had never been hurt and the feeling she had to admit terrified her. Shock drove through her entire body, a loud whine parting her rosy lips as she landed upon the dusty floor. She felt rather trapped.

image by Emily, Permission to use

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-26-2014, 01:29 PM
Drashiel Armada

Fangs seized her right thigh, piercing skin. It was a strange thing tasting her this way, gripping her like prey. What had happened to them? He'd thought their friendship so strong and to see it fall apart like this? He wracked his brain trying to figure out where it all went wrong but no satisfying answer would come to him. He supposed when it all came down to it it had simply been the cruelty of fate. The plague, the fractures in their own family, it just wasn't meant to last. But Drashiel would find a way to mend this.

She whined in pain and Drashiel flinched his jaws releasing her. He moved to stand over her, limbs coiling tense and ready should she try to flee. He didn't like hurting her but this was the only way. "Sal'krie? you're coming back to me with Glaciem. That is were you belong. I will find a way to fix this?. " I swear it.