size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
03-11-2019, 03:52 PM
Rhyme knew the basics of preserving furs for the den, what was new to him was wearing hardened leather as armor. He had been at the craft all morning, molding his leather pieces, debating about how he might keep them on his body after he figured out how to complete them in the first place.

Solitude stood in front of him, the bird's stunning white features peering curiously as Rhyme worked. The bird's beak and talons helped him a bit, they were more precise than his claws and teeth. They weren't as deft as a primate's hands though and he was still left with a few puzzles.

However Rhyme did decide he wanted to try and make himself a nice pair of bracers for his front legs. Later he might try and figure out some kind of shieth for an antler dagger.

Gustav

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-19-2019, 07:49 PM

He had done a round or two around the borders and was finding it to be a rather boring day. It was now spring and here he was. He was getting the itch to travel again, mostly because he no longer had anything to tie him down. He had originally come here to help out Shaye, but she had worked things out and he had no longer been needed. He had only met two other pack members so far and though the terms were friendly, it was something that wouldn't matter much if he up and disappeared. He was feeling like he lacked purpose again, but maybe it was all his fault. Maybe he was just simply having a bad day.

Moving through the pack lands he simply hoped that there would be something different to add to his day. As he moved closer to some boulders he heard something that caught his attention. He wasn't sure what it was, but he felt the need to figure it out. When he rounded one of the boulders he saw another wolf, with a beautiful bird, and some leather. Cocking his head with curiosity the large male looked to what the other was working on.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you working on?" he asked quietly, hoping not to startle the other.

speech action

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
03-19-2019, 08:19 PM
Solitude flapped his wings in irritation as Rhyme passed another odd piece of leather. This had come from a buck that though he was in his prime, had broken a leg during the winter. The alabaster raven took the smaller slice into his beak and seemed to test it for a minute before spitting it back onto the ground.

”Not right. Crack.” Solitude scolded him disapprovingly as Rhyme looked towards him crestfallen. He wasn’t doing something right, maybe the way the leather was made? How could he make it harder and more durable? He returned his attentions to the larger chunks at his feet when another wolf rounded one of the boulders he lingered by.

He hadn’t met him, but he thought this was Gustav? The question was a good one. Rhyme offer a quick nod in greeting, ”Armor. Trying is the better word, I haven’t had much luck.” He looked back to his materials and spread them out in front of his pack mate. ”I want hardened leather to attach to my forelimbs for added protection in battle.” He explained himself further, wondering if this wolf might offer another angle. ”Rhyme, by the way. Shaye’s secondary.” He figured the man had at least met with Shaye before settling here.