Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-06-2014, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014, 05:11 PM by Athena I.)
Cael and Imena have FINALLY gotten to start a family!! Ely and I are both extremely excited. So since they are no longer in a pack since the Valhalla take over, that means that the max litter size is going to be 3. We don't know how many free pups we are going to get yet, but it won't be more than two so if you choose to apply for this one then it will have to be paid for. I am more than happy to help you pay for the extra pup pass if you are interested.

Ely's pup will be named Shikoba and will look something like this:

user posted image

My pup will be named Laoch and will look something like this:

user posted image

THESE are the two designs I have available for the third pup!

user posted imageuser posted image

The name is open for your choosing. Cael is of Irish descent and Ely's pup's name is native american Choctaw for feather so maybe something along those lines?

I'm also okay with you coming up with a design of your own or even altering one of the available ones a bit. Keep the parent's designs in mind when doing this though. You can also look at Cael's siblings, Claire, Alasander, and Caerul, for inspiration!

Cael and Imena are both healers, both very light aligned, both going to be very involved in the raising of their kids. Please keep that in mind when writing their personalities!

WHAT I WANT FROM YOU: 100 word description, 150 word personality, and a small roleplay sample at any age. That's it!

Again, Ely and I have been waiting for these pups for AGES so we're super excited and we will expect whoever gets this third pup to be very active. I'll announce a due date for the apps when we find out the due date for the pups!

UPDATE:

I made a couple more designs! Like I said before, feel free to make your own or tweak any of these.

POSSIBLE FUR COLORS: Blacks, grays, whites, or tans (in small doses)
POSSIBLE EYE COLORS: Blue, light or dark, yellow, or brighter shades of green

user posted image
[p]
user posted image

Also, it is quite possible Cael and Imena will be joining up with the Black family soon. They were part of Valhalla before Svan took over and will be looking for a new pack/group to live and raise their pups with.

Little background on them for those that don't know: Cael came to Alacritis with his two brothers, Alsander and Cearul, to look for their sister, Claire, and ended up finding their long lost father, Cormalin. Erani is their aunt and Cormalin was in Valhalla as well so they all settled in Valhalla. Cael and Imena met shortly afterward and have been inseparable ever since.

Daitaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Luck
07-08-2014, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014, 11:07 PM by Daitaro.)
Finished wooot!

Also just letting you know that I will be gone starting mid July (24th) till the begining of August (at least the 3rd). Should be back before the 8th however.

Name: Ardal (Though will be known as Arda later in life.)
Appearance: (Design 2)

Ardal will be quite lucky that she inherited her mother?s frame, helping to have her pass as a female if only by sight. A small lithe body is housed upon long slender legs; though she lacks the delicate curves and angles of most females.

When it comes to Arda?s pelt so too will she follow more after her mother, her fur is mostly a light black, almost dark grey. Except for the white of her markings; Starting in a rounded point on her forehead, narrowing onto the bridge of her muzzle and then out again as it nears her jaw, the white flows down the front of her body, onto her chest and covers her underbelly. Ardal?s front paws will also be white.

The pup?s eyes will be an emerald green.

Personality: As Ardal grows it will become more and more obvious that the child is not happy with himself, in fact as he matures he will realize something. Ardal would rather be known as Arda and would rather live out her life as a female.

When she is young the pup will be shy but friendly and not overly chatty till she feels she can trust someone else. As she grows she will lose more of that confidence as it become obvious to her that she is living in the wrong body, she will seek release in "girly" things and find real joy in these activities.

In the end Arda will seek acceptance from her family and friends and weather of not she receives that acceptance will shape her. If she receives the acceptance she will blossom and grow, her confidence returning and self-esteem rising as she turns into a lovely, confident young woman. Should she be denied that, she will become more and more withdrawn unwilling to force herself to conform and may even rebel or run away in order to live out her life.

Free to be who she is, Arda will always be kind if a bit firm. It will never seem right for her to judge other unless they have committed crimes or hurt others. A firm sense of right and wrong will take root in her and despite what society wishes Arda will always remain strong in her resolve to be her true self.

Rp Sample:The girl pushed gently through the underbrush, her forest green gaze scanning the horizon and coal nose twitching as she searched for any sign that she had been followed. It would not do her any good if she was caught now. Ardal found her usual spot and with a sigh settled herself upon her haunches. Then after a moment rearranged herself, shifting her front paws closer together and lengthening her spine, raising her head higher and tilting it up ever so slightly, the final touch was her tail curling neatly around snow white paws.

This in Ardal?s mind was how a lady sat and it was how she wanted to sit for the rest of her life, head held high as she reveled in her femininity and felt confident in her own skin, something the current, manish Ardal could not do, no matter how hard she tried.
Phim, Dai's sister and charge is welcome to crash any of his threads!

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-20-2014, 05:12 PM
Updated with more info and designs! Deadline for applications will probably the first of August since they will be born on the 8th.

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Lolaf gets the pup! >< Tomorrow they shall be born!