gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-13-2019, 06:36 PM

He’d had enough of threats lingering at his doorstep, and enough of waiting for the next assault on his person to come. Praetor’s were strong; never backing down from a challenge and fighting their enemies with the strength of demons. The rivalry between himself and his uncle had gone on too long and had endangered his own young children, he intended to end it once and for all. Ty lifted his head and summoned Acere to meet him on the battlefield, his breath whistling through the cervices of the boar skull on top of his head while the thick white fur of the bear’s hide rippled in the wind. If the old man wanted a fight, he would get one. At his paws his cobra hissed and weaved her hooded head while his raven circled from above. He couldn’t say with any certainty that he would win, but he wouldn’t go down without a fight.

Speech Thought

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-20-2019, 02:38 PM

The alabaster titan was being summoned to the battlefield, and the unmistakeable call was none other than his nephew. Ace would not be caught unawares. He was certain that his nephew was calling him for a fight, but he couldn't be completely sure quite yet. Just in case, Acere donned the tiger cloak and claws he had created, slipping them on before making his way to the battlefield. His foxes bounded out ahead of him, both curious and eager for a fight since they had fought a couple of times before. The two had a couple of victories under their belt already, but he warned them not to get too cocky about it. Failure was always an option, and while it didn't feel good to lose, it tended to happen. Ace had been informed that Actaea and Ty had a talk, and according to his niece, it didn't go over as well as she had hoped. Tyranis so far had been ignorant to the facts. And frankly, Ace was getting tired of this. His nephew had decided to stand by his no-good father simply because the bastard whispered false truths into the lightning boys ear. There was no truth to Elias' words...he was insane. Crazy in the head. And he seemed to use that to his benefit in getting others to believe what he heard in his head was true.

Ace was the luckier one. He hadn't been plagued by any sort of psychotic breakdowns nor had he ever heard the whisper of the 'demons' that Elias put on a pedestal. That their birth pack seemed to glorify. Half that pack had been crazy, and it showed. While others like himself were relatively normal...he just couldn't understand how someone could use the excuses that Elias often did to do the bad things he did. It was downright sickening either way he looked at it, and he was still very much on the revenge path to make him pay for killing Domina. But of course, after Ace had kicked his ass, he hadn't seen hide nor hair or even a whisper of Elias. The coward had gone into hiding, no doubt.

He stepped onto the battlefield, crimson gaze peering through the eyes of his the tiger he wore. The claws over his feet left marks in the ground as he walked, clicking against the rocks he passed as he swiftly made his way to meet his nephew. Upon finding him, he noted that the boy wore a boar skull atop his own head and a bear skin on his back. Well well, it seemed his nephew had decided to up his game a little bit. Ace came to a stop about ten feet from Tyranis. His foxes standing on either side of him as they gazed curiously at their potential opponents. The silver fox glanced up at the bird that circled the sky, and her brother hungrily eyed the snake on the ground. Ace's own crimson gaze zeroed in on Tyranis, his stature tall and dominant as he wore a neutral look. "I hear you and your sister had a little heart to heart of sorts. Though I must say, the pity party you tried to throw with her didn't go well, and quite frankly I am tired of the lies."

His gaze hardened, "You claim I abandoned you. Stole them away. First off, it was my brother that left his defenseless pups to die. You, on the other hand, were old enough to take care of yourself. I didn't come to you the day you called because I was busy keeping them alive and worrying about their welfare. For you to go around and spit lies about me to gain pity is bullshit. You lay no claim to Ignis or Actaea. Especially when you choose to walk the same path that Elias did. You stood by and did nothing when he murdered your sister while he claimed the 'demons' made him do it." He snarled, the titan barely managing to keep his composure as he remembered what Elias had done. "Your father did it because he's fucking crazy! And only uses the excuse of 'demons' to justify his wrongdoings. I knew Elias before he was plagued with insanity. And his shit has gone too far. Where is he now, hm? Has he hidden away like the coward that he is? My feud has been for him, but you decided to be a part of it when you stood idly and turned a blind eye to what he did."

He didn't know if his words were falling on deaf ears. If Tyranis still chose to be ignorant about the truth. He didn't know if his nephew would believe his words, or continue to make his own beliefs about the truth. Regardless, Ace needed to say it. "If Actaea and Ignis had gone with you, who's to say you wouldn't do the same to them? Sorry to say, but I have no doubts they would have met the same fate as Domina. Your pride and ego are bigger than you are, and it's not very fitting."

"Speech"||Thought||"You"

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-20-2019, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2019, 08:26 PM by Tyranis.)

He gave a small huff at his tirade, he had already heard it once, the man was a broken record, driven to his own insanity with his overly simplified sense of justice. “I didn’t come to banter uncle, I came to fight and end this dispute between us. But I’m sure it will please you to know, my pride and ego have both been thoroughly beaten down.”

He glared at his uncle from under the boar skull, his hackles rising and his ears pinning back, his lips lifted in a snarl as he set his defenses; His legs were spread equally apart, his chin tucked, his knees bent, ready to kick off the ground, his eyes narrowed.

“Do you really think I would kill them? Or even my own children? I didn’t have the satisfaction of beating your liar’s tongue on the battlefield thanks to my injuries, but now, I’ll make you eat those words.”

Tyranis vs. Acere for Dominance

Round: 0 | ?|

Size: Large

Build: Medium

Offensive Accessory: Boar Skull Helmet

Defensive Accessory: Bear Skin with Bear Claws
Companion 1: King Cobra, Fighting
Companion 2: Raven, Flying
Mutation: N/A
Fight Skill Level: Advanced
Specialty:N/A

Notes;

Speech Thought

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
03-20-2019, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2019, 08:29 PM by Actaea.)

Her and Ignis had been sticking close to Abaven while their uncle planned their next move. She no doubt knew it would mean leaving Abaven, but she wasn't sure when that would be. She had planted the seed for him to raise his own pack and fully supported it and she figured that was exactly what he was working on. When they would be moving she had no idea, but she was content for right now and since it was spring she was gathering herbs. She had been in and out of Abaven several times, but she remained by her brother and uncle's side. She hadn't spent much time with Shaye since her pups were born, and though she missed her times with her mentor she didn't feel right pulling her away from her children's attention.

When Ty's call for their uncle came Actaea was with Ignis and she could hear the summoning call loud and clear. Her gaze looked towards the battlefield where they all had been a few weeks ago. She then looked to her brother.

"I wonder how bad this one will get," she asked before motioning her head. "Let's go see."

She was hoping that it wouldn't get as wild and populated as the one a few weeks ago because she wasn't much for big crowds of strange faces. She wanted to be there in support of uncle and she wanted to see why specifically Ty was now wanting to fight. Was it for respect? To show uncle that he wouldn't become his father? Moving forward she traveled along side Ignis to the battlefield and when they arrived Uncle was already addressing Ty. Both were wearing armor, the first time she had seen this on either of them.

She knew her Uncle had been hard at work on something, but hadn't seen this battle armor before. She took a seat with a good view and settled in to watch. Soon things got started, Ty was already challenging Uncle to a fight, to end this dispute. Her eyes narrowed slightly wondering why Ty thought this would end with a fight.

"Speech" & 'Thought'

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-21-2019, 10:24 PM
"Talk" Walk

He'd been spending a lot more time with his sister lately and less time with Rhyme. Then again, Rhyme had been far too busy with his pups, anyway. He also figured that if they were leaving, maybe it'd be easier for him to start distancing himself from some of them now. It led him to feel sort of depressed though and was now doubting that idea. He was on board with his uncle, so after some thinking, he decided to continue life in Abaven until it was time to go. He still had a friend here, after all. Corvus was his only real friend. Or at least, he liked to think so.

When he heard Ty's howl, he glanced at his sister with a questioning look. "I wonder how bad this one will get," He shrugged. He didn't know why Ty was calling for his uncle, but hopefully, he wasn't as crazed as last time. At his sister's beckon, he followed her to the battlefield.

It didn't take them too long to get there, and as he glanced around, he was glad to see that it wasn't a huge spectacle like the last one. Being around so many different wolves had made him nervous, and he still didn't really know what that whole thing had been about. He took a seat beside his sister and settled in to watch. Ty was challenging his uncle to end the dispute between them. He cocked his head a little. He didn't know exactly how Ty would try to do that by fighting...maybe for respect if he won? But what if he lost? He glanced at his uncle for a moment, wondering what the older warrior was thinking.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-09-2019, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 10:06 AM by Acere.)
He listened quietly as Tyranis stated why he had been called here. Even claiming that he'd be pleased to know his nephew's pride and ego had been beaten down. This information caused him to narrow his eyes, wondering what in the Hell he was talking about...and how. “Do you really think I would kill them? Or even my own children? I didn’t have the satisfaction of beating your liar’s tongue on the battlefield thanks to my injuries, but now, I’ll make you eat those words.” Truth be told, he didn't know what Ty would do. Certainly not show them the same kindness and love he himself had. Was Tyranis even capable of that? It never seemed so. But there was always the chance he could be wrong.

"I don't know what you'd do. For all I know, you could be just like Elias...spitting lies to me. It is him who's always had the liars tongue. I've no reason to lie and I've always been honest. But you're not honest, are you? So you wouldn't know what that is even if it smacked you in your balls." He scoffed, shoulders rolling as he prepared for a fight. He wasn't particularly keen on fighting Tyranis with just a dominance fight. But if his nephew thought this would clear the slate and earn his respect...he'd have to try harder. A mere dominance fight didn't mean anything to Ace. Not after the things that happened. But he'd let Tyranis have it his way. "You sound like a child." He murmured as he gazed apathetically at him.

Acere vs Tyranis for Dominance
Round 0/2
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Accessory: Tiger claw reavers
Defensive Accessory: Tiger armor
Companion 1: Fox 1 (battle)
Companion 2: Fox 2 (battle)
Fight Skill Level: Expert
Specialty: n/a

OOC// wouldn't let me post with the links to purchases >.>

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
05-21-2019, 12:21 PM

“Then I’ll show you what this child can do!” He roared and surged forward, his head tucked to use the skull on his head like a helmet attempting to ram his head into Acere’s chest and knock the wind from him while he would attempt to use the tusks to gore his uncle’s ribcage. . As he closed the distance he set his defenses; knees loose, head tucked, toes spread eyes narrowed and neck loosened as he braced for impact. It was all or nothing now. Above him Moses circled wide while Raane slithered under him, perfectly in time with Tyranis, her hood raised and ready to strike. Many thought his smaller size left him at a disadvantage but in reality it only made him all the fiercer in battle.

Round: 1 | 2|

Defensive Accessory: Bear Skin

Notes;

Speech Thought

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-24-2019, 10:06 AM
"Then I'll show you what this child can do!" A small smirk drew his lips upward, eyes never leaving his nephew. "Very well," If it was a fight he wanted, then he would get one. He set his defenses swiftly and without much thought to it. They came with practiced ease after so many years of fighting. The moment Tyranis charged, his fox companions darted to either side of him while Ace charged forward to meet him head on. At the last moments, he veered to his own right in an attempt to sweep past Ty's left side, avoiding most of the headbutt with the skull and instead, the tusks would graze the leather part of his armor that protected most of his rib cage. With a rippling snarl, he aimed to swipe at Ty's left hind thigh with his clawed reavers, seeking to slice skin and muscle in an attempt to slow him down. Simultaneously, he aimed his jaws at Ty's abdomen, aiming to lacerate if not grip him just behind his rib cage.

Round 1/2

speech Thought Quote

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
06-10-2019, 02:51 PM

The cobra lashed from her place under Tyranis, attempting to catch Acere’s moving paw in her jaws with a burning bite while Tyranis attempted to turn his body toward his [Ty’s] left, moving with his uncle in an attempt to slash at Acere’s right side with his tusks near the point where his shoulder and throat met. The movement avoided letting him get caught in the older male’s grip but the claw reavers still slashed and caught at the thick bear pelt on his back near Tyranis’s right ribs.

He tucked his chin, his paws spread, and knees activated, his hackles raised and his eyes narrowed through the sockets of the boar skull while his toes dug into the earth for extra traction.

Round: 1 | 2|

Defensive Accessory: Bear Skin

Notes;

Speech Thought

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-27-2019, 02:16 PM
With practiced precision and the amount of fights they'd been in together, his companions were quick on their feet. They were watching, always watching and with Finn close to his side during his attack, the todd darted beneath Acere's much bigger form and sought to intercept the snake. With a grin and a glint of mischief in his eye, he skidded to a halt with the intention of kicking up dirt and dust as he intercepted the snake, "Surprise!" Teeth flashed as he lunged to grasp the snake between his jaws and hold her to the ground, not too worried if the snake ended up biting him instead.

Tyranis turned with his movement, and Ace's reaver had only managed to snag the bear skin that his nephew wore. Teeth also missed their target, and as Tyranis moved to catch him with his boar skull, Acere twisted towards him and rose up to bring his forelegs around his neck in an effort to stop him in his tracks and keep him from moving. At the same time, Lumi darted in and aimed to grab Ty's hind leg with her teeth and drag it out from under him. Her goal was to pull the leg out and unbalance him, potentially bringing Ty to the ground.

Round 2/2

speech Thought Quote

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-08-2019, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 09:07 AM by The Judge.)

And the winner is...

TYRANIS
ACERE must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Tyranis: 286.13
Acere: 246.78

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
07-08-2019, 02:33 PM

Permission to Powerplay given by Dragon

Tyranis shifted his weight and the larger male toppled over with a dull thud, the ox dragging behind him with the movement of his body and leaving a deep wound in his leg. With a snarl he brought his paw down on Acere’s neck, a defiant glare burning behind the helmet. He stood over Acere, victorious, and panting and thrashed his head to loosen the helm where it fell to the ground beside him.

“There!” He huffed.

“It’s settled now!” He roared into the silence, his chest rising and falling with each breath. The fox still worried away at his leg and with an errant kick he shooed the beast away while Raanee writhed free of her captor to slither up to his side, her tongue flicking. Tyranis looked to his sister, his breath settling and then to his younger brother, waiting to see what they had to say, and expecting further rejection from them.

Speech Thought

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-08-2019, 05:28 PM

He had lost his balance, back paws slipping away beneath him and when Tyranis shifted, Ace lost all traction and toppled to the ground. His nephew stood over him with a paw on his neck, a sign of victory. He had to admit...Tyranis had done well in that fight, and he couldn't deny his abilities. He stood and shook off the debris from his fur, jerking his head back to free his head from the tiger skull he looked to Tyranis and nodded in respect. "You've won fair and square, I assume we can put the past behind us now, and move on from here." Indeed, Tyranis had earned his respect and had proven that here today. His quarry after all, hadn't just been with Ty. Regardless, Ace would respect him. They were on equal ground now, and he looked forward to seeing where Ty went in the future.

"speech"