Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-14-2019, 08:59 AM

"Heeeeeyaaaaay," a voice proceeds the appearance of a white-with-red-brindle coydog, the bright blue silk scarf around his neck that floats behind him as he breezes matches his eyes perfectly, and the way he minces in to the remaining fighters shows absolutely no fear. He tosses his head, deliberately sending the scarf rippling. "Heyyyyyyy sexy bitches," he sings out. "You are the luckiest wolves in this contest! I'm here to pick the next match in this round and it's going to be fabuloooous. So which one of you gorgeous creatures do I pick? Is it you? Or you? Oh no, it is definitely youuuu you sexy thing, mmmmmhmmmm." He eyes Odysseus appreciatively. "Mmmmmmhmm! Ok good-looking, let's find you a good match.... Oh you'll do beautifully," he crows, comparing Odysseus with Iskra. "Yes, you match nicely. Foooollooooow," he sings, dancing off towards an unused ring of stones set into the ground. "Mkay so don't step outside the circle because it's a big no-no, mkay? You'll get disqualified and we don't want that. I'm going to pick a winner at the end so make sure you make a fabulous show, mkay? Why don't you go first, darling," he says to Iskra, beaming at her.

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-17-2019, 02:00 PM

And the winner is...

ODYSSEUS
Due to not posting within the three day default time limit, ISKRA loses the match and must now submit, pass out, or run away.

- Judged with Love by Tea