Korinna

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-19-2019, 03:55 PM

Korinna was, for perhaps once in her life, staying far away from the pack's drama. Perhaps her distance wasn't such a good thing.. maybe Tyranis might view her as being neglectful of her duties. She still hadn't had a chance to dig up any useful information regarding the wolf Leera he'd been asking about; perhaps the rank he'd promised her wouldn't be hers now but she'd accept the consequences without complaint. Hell, it wasn't entirely her fault alone, as far as Kori was concerned. Either way, she kept an unusual distance from the recent happenings and instead of feeling blissfully unaware she mostly felt annoyed that she didn't know more.

Perhaps a chat with Tyranis would catch her up on things. Carefully she wove between the trees that made up the forest, feeling annoyed at the dense fog that hung tight over the ground. Luckily a cool breeze crept through and for a moment the fog lifted, giving her a better view of the forest ahead of her - but still no Ty. Huffing, she continued on, sniffing fervently at the ground as she went in search of him, only briefly lifting her head to the sky and letting loose a soft call for him.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-19-2019, 06:26 PM
He had become bitter and moody, these two weeks had steadily worn him down, and left with nothing but his thoughts, drove him steadily mad. Outwardly he seemed only to be the dour man he had always been, but internally he was plagued by thoughts of retaliation against him, and danger to his children. It had all gone to pieces and now all he could do was hold tight to what he had left.

He had been in his den, brooding when Korinna’s call came, and like a shadow he slipped from his sanctuary and paced silently through the woods toward her.

“Korinna.” He breathed her name as a greeting, his head low to hide his throat in case she too would strike at him.

speaking Thinking

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Korinna

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-19-2019, 07:21 PM
Perhaps her inattentiveness hadn't been such a great thing, but the truth was that drama really wasn't her forte. Chaos, on the other hand, was more her style... but not the kind of drama that had been plaguing Erovrare, unless she'd missed something. Either way, she figured checking in with Tyranis was a good idea, especially since she hadn't gotten a chance to do what he'd requested of her. Might as well be honest about it rather than deflect any questions. She continued stalking through the forest, weaving effortlessly between the trees before Tyranis eventually appeared before her.

He didn't look quite like she remembered him. Something about his gait was off - like a king fallen from grace. Broken, somehow. She fought back a slight frown, instead merely dipping her head to him.  "Tyranis," she greeted him simply, her posture nonthreatening as she approached him. "Forgive me for being.. distracted lately," she explained casually, though was looking at him with a more careful eye now. "I have a feeling I've missed something important." She raised a curious brow, wondering what exactly had befallen him.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
04-18-2019, 12:48 PM
He dropped to his hips, his head hanging low. “You have…” He muttered, his ears pinning back. He took a deep breath and explained everything as he had known it, of Leera’s betrayal, of his stolen pups, of his suspicions of Hannibal and how those aligned with Hannibal had come to make up nearly half of his pack. He told her how Erövrare had been doomed from the beginning and how he had failed them all, more than anything he told her of his regret for being who he was instead of who she thought he would be.

“And that…That is the brunt of it I believe.” He said woefully, his eyes closing. He took a deep breath then, his head spinning as his emotions warred inside him. “If you want to leave…I won’t stop you, you’ve been loyal to me whole heartedly from the beginning, I can’t ask you to stay on this sinking ship."

speaking Thinking

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Korinna

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
05-05-2019, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2019, 01:39 PM by Korinna.)

Luckily for her, Ty didn't seem upset by her lack of activity lately regarding pack things. Instead, he quickly got into explaining what all had happened. Leera's betrayal, his pups being brought to Abaven, and Hannibal's betrayal. Shit.. hadn't Tyranis asked her to see what she could learn of Leera? She hadn't really gotten far in that task, and for a second she felt a prickle of annoyance, rather than regret, mostly because she'd wanted to act as a psuedo-spy within Erovrare. Oh well, too late for that now.

Korinna merely shrugged, perhaps much less upset by his admissions than he thought she might be.  "Hannibal struck me as a strange one, anyway. There must be a way to get your kids back here?" The scarred woman quirked a brow, curious. Now that she'd gotten somehow tangled up in this mess, perhaps as just a spectator rather than a real participant, she was finding it hard to come up with a good reason to leave. Might as well enjoy the wild right, ride?  "Might as well stay, at this point. Surely you'll need everyone you can get now?" Kori offered a faint smile and a slow shrug. "I don't mind seeing what happens next. Isn't like I have anywhere else to go."