gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-23-2019, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 07:36 PM by Shaye I.)

One by one, Shaye tracked down the pups in her territory and spoke privately to each of them. She was gentle, and kind to them. She knew they had gone through a lot, a sudden upheaval and likely they didn’t fully understand why. Their parents relationship didn’t last the outcome of the challenge, but the pups future still had a chance for brightness. Shaye was determined to find the right path for them, to help them, rather then simply control their future. She had never wanted to be in this position, yet here she found herself.

“Tsunami” she called out as the dark toned wolf with red eyes came into her view. It hadn’t been easy to track down each and every one of them, but she was getting there. It was wearing on her a little, the responsibility she had meddling in their lives. She hated Acere, just a little, for putting her in this position. She missed the man, but her frustration with him hadn’t ended. “Hi there” she called next as she came to a stop beside the female pup.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
04-15-2019, 07:55 PM

The slate pup laid upon a boulder with a dark head on top of small paws. Crimson eyes flickered around as the remainder of her bodice was still. Tsunami took in the world around her with simple thoughts. Worry filled her form as she dwelled over her family. All of her dear siblings were in Abaven but the structure of which concerned her. With all that had happened her undeveloped youthful mind found it hard to really grasp what was going on. She just wanted her mother and father to be happy and to go home.

The pad falls of a much larger Wolf filled her slate ears and the little demon popped her head up. Tsunami laid eyes upon the Alpha who had so graciously taken them in. If only the pup saw it in such a light. A little huff could be heard as the woman called the child's name. Tsunami was unhappy in Abaven but would not be so rude to disrespect the Alpha so openly. Such would cause mother to be rather displeased. "Hello."

speech action