size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-23-2019, 07:40 PM

Feeling more than a little emotionally worn, Shaye persisted in finding the last Tyranis kid, and speaking to the man. If she was meddling in their lives, then she made damn sure to give up all of her time to ensure they where safe and happy. That they had someone to speak to, and knew where they where. This check up however was for more then just ensuring they were doing okay - it was to get an understanding of what was going on in their thoughts.

She was placed in a position where she had to make choices on their future, and she was making damn sure she knew each pup and their opinion - even if they were too small to really know what they wanted. She still wanted to give them a voice, each and every one of them.

She finally found the small pup, and called out a greeting. “Tythe” she said, her voice warm and welcoming. “Hello there”

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Tythe

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-25-2019, 06:51 PM
Tythe sat alone beneath a small tree, thinking to himself and watching the clouds roll over the horizon. It wasn't long before his solitude was interupted, however, by that strange woman with the black fur and white markings and piercing blue eyes. "H-hello..." he would mumble after a moment, eyes falling to his paws. She was a nice lady, but he kind of wanted to just be alone. Everything was so unsettled that he didn't feel much like talking to anyone. Even his mother didn't seem like she could answer his questions, so what could Shaye do? The little grey pup breathed out a sigh and went back to watching the clouds, kind of just hoping that the woman would get bored of him and wander off.
[Image: b_by_cantcomply_dd1aixs.png?width=236&height=300]