size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-23-2019, 07:44 PM

It was a long journey from Erovrare to Abaven when you had young children in hand. She had helped Leera settle in, ensure the woman had everything she needed. She told the woman who she could call if she needed something, Vail if she needed a healer, Epitapth if she needed help watching the children, and Shaye herself if she needed anything at all. She showed her where the kill pile was, and an empty den that could house her and all the children. She had promised her safety, and extended a warm welcome to the woman.

Then, she gave her a few days to settle in and have some privacy. She knew the woman had been through a lot, and gave her time to settle. After a few days, Shaye would make her way to the den she provided. She sat a pace away, and gave a soft bark of greeting, a question. She wanted to see if Leera had a moment to speak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
03-24-2019, 03:08 PM

Santuary life has been dull, but Leera prefers it over the mess that would have been Erövrare if she had stayed. The children are also becoming restless and their endless questions about their situation have taken a toll on Leera, but she knows Abaven is the best place their family can be at the moment. Shaye had been kind enough to allow the small group of outsider wolves to settle into their temporary home, and Leera has been meaning to seek her out when a summoning bark reaches the den.

Leera rises from her position and steps outside the den to find the Abaven woman, to which she closes her eyes in endearment and dips her head. "Shaye," she says simply, letting her hips fall to the terrain in a sit as she waits to see what the woman has to say.

speech

Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-24-2019, 04:03 PM

She waited a moment, and then Leera’s form was visible in the shadows of her den as she stepped out into the day. The rose tones of her eyes were bright in the golden hues, as was the cream that encompassed most of her form. Shaye gave the woman an easy smile, “Leera” she returned the greeting easily. The Alpha took a seat so her towering height wasn’t immediately apparent. This woman was easily half her height, with a light, flowing build that spoke more of speed then strength.

“I wanted to check in and see how you where doing” Shaye explained “Did you have a moment to talk, and would you prefer to walk the territory or sit?” Shaye prefered to walk through Abaven as she spoke of important matters, but her first concern was Leera’s comfort at the moment. She would give the woman a moment to respond, before speaking again, “One of the things I wanted to talk to you about, was seeing if you and the children wanted to learn any skills well you were here” Sitting in a pack without responsibilities would likely bore anyone, and Shaye wanted to offer some challenges to both Leera and the pups to keep them entertained.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
03-25-2019, 02:12 PM

Leera watched the queen, a gentle expression painting her features. Admittedly, she liked Shaye. She was a generous and hospitable empress, and while Leera didn't necessarily agree with the kindly ways of Abaven she was more than grateful for Shaye's care. "Let's take a walk," she agreed, nodding to Shaye to indicate that she would follow her. "The children and I are faring well. I wanted to thank you again for your hospitality. It means a lot to all of us that Abaven would be so eager to take us in." The petite femme lowered her chin in a nod, her rose-colored gaze warm towards the darker female. Without Abaven's eagerness to provide shelter for her and her pups, Leera didn't know where they'd be. Truthfully, she didn't want to think about it. Tyranis had seemed to have slipped into some sort of psychotic episode the night of the challenge, and she wasn't ready to face the reality of her children's father just yet.

Ears tilted as she listened to Shaye's proposal. A small smile appeared on the corner of her shiny, chocolatey lips. Perhaps that was just what her and her family needed: something to keep them busy and their minds sharp. "Absolutely. The children have been rather antsy to get out and do things, so I think that's a wonderful idea. And as for me -- I'm sure you can understand that I would be more than happy to help the pack out in any way. It's the least I can do in return."

speech

Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!