Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-25-2019, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 09:09 AM by Serene.)
There's a fog in the air, the silhouette of a familiar figure is illuminated by a full moon's glow.

Can it be? Is it true?

T'is indeed.

Hello Ardent, it is I, LadyLuna. For those who might remember me, from that time long, long ago, I missed you, I missed you all so so much and I can not apologize enough for leaving you so abruptly. For those newer, greetings! I am LadyLuna, a maiden of the moon hopelessly devoted to animals, especially those of the canine family. I disappeared from the sky a few months ago, but I am attempting to return as the darkness of life is receding. It has been some time, I know most of the plots I had with other players may be null and void at this point, but I wish to reach out to those players now to see if there are any connections to characters of mine they want to keep.

I only ask this because, in an attempt to better readjust back into Ardent, I am going to set many of my characters inactive. I've never done this, and as sad as it makes me to set them on the shelf, I feel it gives me the best chance to enter this world again. SO. If there is a character of mine that is tied to yours in one way or another and you would like to continue their relationship, please comment here and let me know! I will save them from being inactive and we can discuss their absence for IC use. Once that is settled, I want to welcome new plots and threads for other players I have not yet had the delight to meet/thread with! I may or may not bring in a few more characters to help give me muse as well >.>

Till next time,
 LadyLuna XOXO

Characters (To be saved/to be set inactive);
  • Serene
  • Amaris
  • Agnimitra
  • Aspen
  • Sphinx
  • Landon
  • Makani

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-25-2019, 11:11 AM
I'd love to keep Sphinx and Pegasus going, there's going to be a lot more going on with him in the next few weeks hopefully

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-25-2019, 05:35 PM
I would love for you to keep Aspen up and going :)