gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-27-2019, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 10:11 PM by Seadragoness.)

Abaven

The Plot:

(I'm posting this here as well as in the Abaven chat so people not in the pack can see it and contribute)
I'm thinking of doing a pack-wide plot where an illness strikes Abaven. Who gets sick and the severity of it would be up to the players.
I would get our allies involved with sending aid/supplies/healers and have as many healers as I can get looking for a cure. Possible wolf experimentation going on to find a cure.

Healers:
Healers who wanna get involved in finding a cure - I was thinking I could come up with a few symptoms and make a cure out of a mix of herbs in the guide. People could experiment and I could give them hints when they are getting close.
Healers of different skill ranks could get different clues at the beginning
(I feel like I saw something similar done back in the earlier history of ardent)
(I would love it if someone could volunteer to help me here to come up with and regulate things)

Timeline:
I was thinking it could start after tourneys have come to an end, LeeraxTyranis pups sorted, ect, so no one is overwhelmed.

Involvement :
I'm open to ideas/plot suggestions ect of any kind. post them here if you have them! could involve wolves getting sick, or how packs might be giving aid, or anything else you can think of, ect.

Current Ideas :
- The old/sickly ect wolves could go into immediate, separate quarantine
- Abaven itself goes into quarantine.
- Cael (as a wolf of the wondering rank) could perhaps be free of the quarantine and be sent to warn and get help. (possibly go to Branch for example, as Shaye knows he has healers)

Volunteers list:
People that wanna volunteer to get sick:
- Brandr
- Theory
- Spider
- Solor

Volunteer to be patient zero:
- Noir?

Volunteer healers to look for cure:
- Lydia
- Novel III
- Octave

Volunteer healers to care for patients:
- Drifa
- Rhyme
- Poem
- Rhythm
- Vail

Packs that want to get involved in relief efforts:
- Lirim (Maybe)

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
03-27-2019, 06:54 AM
Great idea, Sea!

If Kesali gets involved I can have Lydia volunteer to help look for a cure.

Drífa would also want to try to help but she specializes in combat medicine, not disease, so she'd be more an extra body to gather/store/mix herbs.

I can volunteer Brandr to get sick though I have a few personal plot things I want to get started with him first. Do you have a timeline?

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
03-27-2019, 07:51 AM
Love it sea! I want rhyme and poem to get all of the skill points. And Noir could be patient zero, he would love the attention up until the quarenteen part haha

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-27-2019, 08:12 AM
So similar to the site wide plague we had way back? I think yes lol I'm down for the idea although ace and ignis might be gone before that starts. Maybe. But I have novel III who may be able to help with a cure c:

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-27-2019, 08:27 AM
Also probably need more skill points under Vail's belt. And rhythm would come and help her family out if Rhyme will accept her presence

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-27-2019, 09:56 AM
Id be down for Theory to get sickly! Perhaps not to an extreme point but def expressing symptoms
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-27-2019, 10:13 AM
I'll volunteer Spider getting sick

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Souzan

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

1KPride - Pansexual
03-27-2019, 05:47 PM
I'll be setting up Octave's joining thread soon, he'd be interested in finding a cure (Also I need to discuss it with Blue but there is a possibility of Lirim offering some aid)

Seadragoness

Staff

gems
size
-
build
Light
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowRapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowEaster 2022Toys for Tots
03-27-2019, 10:13 PM
Neat! Thanks everyone for positivity and jumping on-board, I've added everyone into the roster
Lunar - it wont be for a couple weeks at least so some other plots can die down and I can make plans for this plot :)
Lolaf - let me know about Lirim
Everyone else - sounds good for those characters to be in those categories!

I'll be looking for volunteers until closer to the plot starts
[Image: DJR1fLh.png]

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-28-2019, 01:03 PM
I can volunteer Storm to be patient zero, but she's going to die so she won't be cured (that is if you want someone other then Noir) In her condition she would easily get sick

And if Brandr gets sick you bet you bottom Dollar that Corentine will be hunting for a cure, if not then she would gladly help the patients

And yes I for one can say Branch would get his pack involved for supplies and any healers in his pack who would be willing to help he would gladly let them help.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-29-2019, 04:58 PM
You know Rielle and Valhalla will be willing to help. Might give me something to do with Paladin. Poor guy is getting neglected. Awesome dragon avatar, by the way :D
[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.